Indeed

Indeed Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,112 reviews

Great products, colleagues and brand to work for

I'm given the responsibility to look after our largest brands, making sure they meet their hiring and branding goals within budget.The company has strong leadership and also coped very well through the Covid period.Great benefits including healthcare, Dental, Unlimited holiday, social events, bonus/commission, Free lunch, drinks, snacks, great office, IRG groups, training resources and more.

It was great for a while...

I was at indeed for over 6 years. The first 5 were great - lots of upward mobility, a great relationship with management, and many opportunities for growth. If you put your mind to it and enjoy your team, there are opportunities. However, after peak covid and Sales/CS were told they had to return to office - Indeed seemed to lose all their people-first initiatives, ignored our feedback and desire to work from home, and instigated policies that were inconsistently applied. The leadership started being more closed off, we were never given a clear insight into how and why decisions were being made. It honestly felt that top leaders in Sales and CS were stubbornly sticking to their own desires instead of thinking of their employees. On top of returning to the office, our pay was significantly below other companies in the tech/HR industries. Also, their Internal Mobility process is painful, inconsistent, and inconsiderate of the stress of internal interviewing. To find my place and passion, I tried for multiple internal opportunities that took MONTHS of interviews and often had no-to-minimal feedback on the process. I feel like Indeed has changed as a company and no longer holds to the values that made me so excited to be part of it when I started. Will I say Indeed is a horrible place to work? No. In fact, I enjoyed the majority of my time there and I do miss some of the people dearly. However, go in with proper expectations and know that for all the tags on Instagram and happy photos, it is still a business that puts its own needs first.

Great Place to Work & Grow

A great place to work for people who are looking for growth and learning. I have been working here for more than a year now, the work culture is great and diverse. Your ideas and creativity towards technology are always appreciated and awarded. - Great pay and meaningful work. - Had a great onboarding experience, extremely organized, and surprisingly fun. The policies and procedures are delivered in brief during the sessions, the queries are also handled well and resolved in the stipulated time.- Company understands work-life balance and respect that.- Company provides regular communication, listens to and considers new ideas, and continuously encourages growth personally and professionally.- You get to work with top thought leaders - smart, collaborative, and willing to share.- Flexible working hours and adaptive work environment.Proud to work here as we are headed as a profitable and values-driven organization. Continuing the momentum of employee engagement around issues like sustainability, diversity, and inclusion, and making work meaningful excites me for the future.Would highly recommend it to a friend and whoever is looking to grow and learn about the upcoming technologies and discover new strategies to help in the company's growth and success.For technical employees the shift is 1 pm to 10 pm.

Good work life balance and flexibility

Company has given fliexibility of work from home with 1 day per month as additional day off to take care of mental health.Infinite PTO policy is very helpful.

Pros

Free Lunches, work from home

Solid work/life balance with great benefits.

Indeed has been the only employer that has provided me with a decent work/life balance. I'm not every overwhelmed by the amount of work I have on a typical workday; it's all very manageable. I feel supported by my manager and my team is easy to get along with. I'd recommend working here to anyone.

A company that encourages employees to do what they love.

I have worked in multi-national companies for over a decade and Indeed is by far the most inclusive company I had worked. This inclusive culture within the company comes naturally within all its employees as the environment is so lively and open. The best thing I enjoy at my work is that all my team members are so supportive and willing to step forward and help.

Pros

Free lunches, You Days, Unlimited PTO.

Cons

A workplace that encourages your professional development

Indeed's mission statement is "We help people get jobs" and that doesn't stop at external clients, Indeed is also encouraging us as employees to seek growth opportunities within Indeed or even outside. Indeed's management team constantly supports us and find solutions and pathways for my personal and professional development.

Pros

Great management, growth opportunities, networking

Cons

Seasonal busy-ness

Progressive workplace with ample growth opportunities

My time at Indeed has been overwhelmingly positive. Despite my personal difficulties finding direction and fulfillment, the company has provided me with ample training and support to help me find a niche that I feel passionate about. I'm encouraged to try new things and share my ideas. I've also received 1-on-1 mentorship that has improved my leadership and communication skills. I feel that I'm compensated fairly, though perhaps not as generously as some tech companies. The benefits package is head-and-shoulders above anything I've had before. My manager encourages me to make ample use of open PTO, which has helped me reach a work-life balance I've struggled to achieve in the past. I also have a pretty strong sense of job security. Although I am not always certain about my personal advancement opportunities, I think the company provides a lot of options for folks trying to make vertical or lateral moves.Indeed's culture is progressive and employee-centric. The senior leadership team is constantly soliciting feedback and trying to address issues affecting employees. As a company, we spend a lot of time on self reflection---for better or worse. Indeed is also not afraid to make public statements about current issues that affect their employees. Anecdotally, most Indeedians (myself included) celebrate this culture, but some find it frustrating to feel like their opposing views are not considered/represented. If your values align (or if they don't, but that isn't important to you), Indeed is an amazing place to work.

good company, work you can be proud of

It's rare to find a big tech company these days that has a positive public perception, so in that regard I think I'm lucky to work for Indeed. I have had fantastic managers and I have also had some that are lacking (spread too thin / aren't able to offer me their undivided attention), but generally I feel like everyone here cares and that makes a big difference.

Pros

work/life balance, empathy, benefits

Cons

salary transparency is not exactly transparent (but they're working on it)

Feels like you are making a difference

I very much find Indeed an amazing place to work at. Putting the power in the jobseekers hands and helping people get jobs give meaning behind the work you do. Additionally day to day I'm given flexibility and encouragement to work as I see fit. The culture is very positive, I was worried that 'Unlimited' PTO would be bad, but with the good culture there has been no problems. The only bad part about working here is the review process, it is very involved and stressful.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indeed?

Company as a whole is probably 4 stars, however everything is "at manager discretion" so things you believe are company policy are up to your director

Run of the mill call center experience with a very micro managing division director who doesn't know anything about sales and how to positively motivate to produce results. Too much stress not enough pay.

Fun workplace

Good experience to work in indeed . Very professional and good security is promising.no salary issues i will recommend to join this company without any hesitation.

Overall good place to work

Indeed treats their employees very well with generous PTO, "YOU" Days, benefits. The one frustration is that there is absolutely no transparency into how quotas are built.

Mahad midc

Job vacancy available , onsidework placement in indeed

Pros

NA

Cons

NA

Indeed Is a Great to Work

Overall I love my experience at Indeed. It is a great company to work for! Indeed has some improvements it could make but they are constantly evolving.

Best company I've worked for

Love it. I would recommend working for Indeed to anyone who is looking for a change to a modern, forward-thinking and progressive organization. What you do here truly makes a difference.

Pros

Energetic Leadership

Cons

Bureaucratic things that come with a 12, 000 person comapny

Amazing salary and perks for all the employees

Great and supporting culture for employees. Management is really super active and think about their employees, so as of now none.Amazing salary and perks for all the employees, there are great work ethics. You will not be disappointed with your decision of working for this company. There is no partiality at all

良くも悪くも結果主義

成績を上げていれば賞与も多いし、昇進もしやすい。ただ、ほぼ全てにおいて定量でしか判断されないので、どれだけ定性面を頑張ってもほぼ0状態で意味をなさない。定量も大切だが定性面も評価にしっかり加えてくれれば定着率も良くなると思う。

Pros

オフィス内でドリンクやスナック、朝食昼食無料、休みやすい

Cons

残業が多い、定性面評価ほぼなし、プロダクトが常に変わるので覚え直しが多い、MTGが多い

Transparent and evolving work culture

Constantly given opportunities to learn new things and evolve professionally. Process to progress is transparent and fair. Pace of work is fast which comes with good and bad.

Pros

Remote work but going to the office is allowed and provides anything you could need.

Cons

Some areas of business getting more rigid with strict policies and processes.

大好きな職場

現職時に口コミ記入している。とにかく良い会社。特にヒトに関しては、素晴らしく今のところ嫌いな人がいません笑定着率・昇進が3なのは、Indeedは、年功序列ではなく、評価されたからといって昇格できるわけではない。昇格するにも、公募選考に自ら参加し面接をパスしなければならない。自らチャンスを掴みに行かなければ、いつまでも肩書きがないまま、なんてこともあると思う。定着率は、高くはないと思う。ネガティブな意味ではなく、それだけヘッドハントも多いだろうし、次の挑戦を好む人が多い結果だと思う。ただ、一つやばいのは、バグ。しょっちゅうプロダクトエラーが起きる。本当になんとかして欲しい。また、どこでエラーが起きてるのかを本来であればウチが把握して、トラブルシュートすべきはずが、クライアントからの報告で初めて問題を把握することがほとんどなのもいい加減にして欲しい。

Inclusive, adaptable, innovative culture

Senior leadership seems to actually care about their employees and that resonates throughout the company. There are many opportunities to grow your career and support/encouragement to do so.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits