Imperial Homes Corporation

Imperial Homes Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Its a very awesome experience of intern day and the most enjoyable part of my intern time because of the generous employees and a very wonderful workplace.
Pros
Free drinks
Salary / Benefits
it's fun and Challenging work experience and i very thankful that i been a part of Imperial Homes Corporation. I've Learn so Many things being a Assistant Warehouse Supervisor.
Pros
Free Trasportation
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
With regards to A.C. Lazaga, it is surrounded by manipulating management that its hard to submit a report to the General Manager due to invasion of privacy.
Pros
Free rice
Cons
Lack of Office Machine
Salary / Benefits
A productive and fun workplace. I also learned how to communicate/socialization in other people. Most of all, I also gained a knowledge in performing task on time, increase my job relation and satisfactory which make me a hard working and flexible on my job.
Salary / Benefits
Should be at yourself and always smile. learned how to handle customers in different situations. Has a cooperative management and treat you as a family member.
Pros
Free Transportation
Cons
Over time
Salary / Benefits
People are generous kind and service oriented. Compensation is fine and location is good too. Just do your job and good incentives will follow you. God Bless us all
Salary / Benefits
people are busy working environment, be on time every start of the work day, the management is just superb, workplace culture is just typical like any other company, the hardest is when you get too sleepy, people are easy to get along, funny and always joke like every time.
Pros
Free Lunch every co workmates' birthday
Cons
long and tiring hours
Salary / Benefits
They are fun to work with. I learned so many things in this kind of field. The management also has a good quality in running this kind of field. The workplace culture are very natural, where you can make or treat them as your friend. The hardest part of this kind of job, is that sometimes the agent is very demandable.
Salary / Benefits
I learn so much things in this company.The most enjoyable part of the job is you will have a lot of people to meet and bond with them. I just want to learn more things so i want to be a part of other company.
Pros
exciting promos and incentives
Cons
no holidays!
Salary / Benefits
My ability to talk to clients has been developed fully since I handled solely the full tasks including preparation of weekly, monthly, semi-annually and annual reports as well as field duties like following up and visiting the clients who are not paying on time. I worked Mondays to Saturdays from 8 am supposedly to 5 pm but it is not the culture of the Company. Usually I went out beyond 6 pm or oftentimes 9 pm when doing reports without extra pay. But I loved my work because of some co-workers are cheerful and I enjoy working with them despite pressures. The hardest part I encountered was when the given time to finish various bulky reports one at a time which is done every month end and in the meeting it was not appreciated because of the lower figure of the collection efficiency. It was the real figure and done honestly and I worked it my very best I went out to talk to the client, I reminded through letter/notice, short message services and email. I had no staff to carry on my other load so in the long run I decided to resign just to find time and financial freedom by working from home. However I am grateful to the Company because I have grown in terms of handling works to broaden my capability, coping up of hardships and developed new skills and working relationship.
Pros
Employee Sharing fund
Cons
Extended hours no overtime pay and sometimes working on holiday with no pay for officers