iMoney Comparison Philippines Inc

iMoney Comparison Philippines Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines4 reviews

productive ; willing to work under pressure

What I have learned is not to absent. The hardest part of the job is when losing the internet. The most enjoyable part of the job is we can still manage to smile/laugh at the tough times.

Pros

Free birthday food

Productive, Resourcefulness and Multi-tasking learning experience

From the experience I've had from the two different companies i worked with, is how to be patient and how to have integrity in work.The hardest part in my work is when you deal with angry customers, so then you need to have an extra patience from it, that will help our personality to handle it well next time. Most enjoyable part is when you give your customers satisfaction and happiness from your service and will help every staff to have extra confidence. Whatever challenge the management, company or even customer will gave to every staff, at the end of it, It will be surely learning experience.

Pros

Health Benefits

Cons

Long Hours

teamwork

teamwork, sales and also to make my self more creative. They help to improve my communication skills. Nice team mates, average management and minimum salary.

Pros

no breaks

Fun Workplace

First day in the morning i usually check my emails and generally, my goal is to avoid interruptions so that I can do “deep work” focussing intently on a single problem at a time. I learned a lot of things since i worked from handling different jobs, different people and challenges. I usually adjust what are the culture that my company applies and i love the way their culture, because i learned a lot from it. Based on my experienced for 25 years of working the hardest job i encounter is without the support coming from the management especially when you are a starter employee and no training for the new position. The most enjoyable part of my life since i worked are when i help and support my team. I have a very good feeling when i help people most especially when i was supported by my collegues and my management personnel.

Pros

With non taxable compesation

Cons

Bit noisy on the area because we don't have partitions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iMoney Comparison Philippines Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits