Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen

Philippines8 reviews

Clear
1.8Salary & Benefits

Operation Manager got Issues

The Management are okay except for the Operation Manager incompetency which is resulting the managers and staffs suffers. Which is most of the staffs every month are new and you need to train them again and again. Even on Mangers mostly after they work for 3 months, you will not be surprised when they are going to resign and some of them AWOL.

Pros

Cons

No Benefits

Upper management

Upper Management team was not knowledgeable on handling day to day operation resulting in closure of multi branches. Also Government mandated benifits and service charge were not given in right way.

mismanaged company

full disregard of labor laws, over worked, politics, low salary and no benefits. dictatorial, pro management, disregards value of people, wla teamwork

Pros

Cons

mismanaged

stressful but loving it..

I learneda lot of things here, the management were so cool, aswell as my co workers, there is no hardest part during my days here except i nedto visit six branches dailywith my own expenses..

Pros

no free meal

Cons

no regularization

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits