IKEA

IKEA Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
its a very good experience working in this company. I have learned a lot of things. This job helped me grow in my chosen career. Officers are very friendly and supportive and the workplace is very spacious. The hardest part is to communicate to the customer that doesnt know how to speak in english but the enjoyable part is that you are working but doesnt feel you are working.
Salary / Benefits
a very simple restaurant where do I begin of my very serious career. more memories and happy moments here. more experience ive learned a lot from here.
Pros
free meals
Cons
2 times day off every month
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is busy day means lots of customer means more sales. Always give the best customer service. Our company is the best in terms of employee support. Hardest part of the job you have to work long hours
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Long tiring hours
Salary / Benefits
The culture in IKEA promotes a great deal of work life balance. You get to learn and do a lot of things that expands your skills and capabilities at the same time treats you well by promoting a healthy balance between work and relaxing at the same time. Management was clear with their expectations and evaluates performance on time and with a set of feedback dedicated for an individual's growth.
Pros
flexible work schedule, leave approvals are on time for as long as valid reasons and requested at least two weeks prior
Salary / Benefits
i learned to handle a pressure, team work and time management is the most important thing in work. and you need also to give your hundred and one percent love and dedication to your work.