IKEA

IKEA Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,772 reviews

productive and fun workplace

its a very good experience working in this company. I have learned a lot of things. This job helped me grow in my chosen career. Officers are very friendly and supportive and the workplace is very spacious. The hardest part is to communicate to the customer that doesnt know how to speak in english but the enjoyable part is that you are working but doesnt feel you are working.

Best company with best employees

The best company I had so far. I really enjoyed working with them. You can see that the company’s culture is really there. Their swedish heritage is strongly practiced.

a very prductive experience here

a very simple restaurant where do I begin of my very serious career. more memories and happy moments here. more experience ive learned a lot from here.

Pros

free meals

Cons

2 times day off every month

Productive and positive atmosphere

Everyday is busy day means lots of customer means more sales. Always give the best customer service. Our company is the best in terms of employee support. Hardest part of the job you have to work long hours

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Long tiring hours

Commendable Company to Work with for Life

The culture in IKEA promotes a great deal of work life balance. You get to learn and do a lot of things that expands your skills and capabilities at the same time treats you well by promoting a healthy balance between work and relaxing at the same time. Management was clear with their expectations and evaluates performance on time and with a set of feedback dedicated for an individual's growth.

Pros

flexible work schedule, leave approvals are on time for as long as valid reasons and requested at least two weeks prior

Productive and fun working

i learned to handle a pressure, team work and time management is the most important thing in work. and you need also to give your hundred and one percent love and dedication to your work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IKEA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits