IGT Solutions

IGT Solutions Employee Reviews

Philippines18 reviews

Nice people, low salary

Everyone is nice, management will hear everyone’s suggestion and will implement them if it helps. Good for fresh graduates. Depends on what account you will be applicable to.

Pros

Management, benefits

Cons

There will be times of the month where workloads are impossible due to short staffs

Low Salary Rate, Poor Management, Toxic

The job itself is easy. The program they use for their account is easy to navigate. However the management is toxic, they will force you to work even when you're sick. They force their employee to work to death. It is not a good company for your mental health. Plus, salary they offer is very low.

Cons

Low Salary Rate, Poor and Toxic Management, Break is not on time, Queuing account

Not fun to work with igt

Many dispute! Supervisors are lazy to approved OT’s. They don’t allowed supervisor call. Some of RTA’s are rude. Sometimes, they don’t give you a breaks.

Cons

Productivity Hours is always incorrect. No breaks, lunch only

Most toxic company ever

-Overworked underpaid-Mentally abusive managers (gaslight and overly pressures agents to death)-Office politics-Management and HR only cares about the client and never the welfare of employees +friendly colleague

Pros

Free shuttle during ECQ, Free food that doesn't feel free

Cons

Low Salary, High pressure, No employee support

Toxic Management

the job itself is fine and easy, but the management is very difficult to deal with. they’re not honest with you and they take you for granted hence why a lot of employees resign.

Pros

job is easy and manageable

Cons

toxic management, unfair treatment towards agents, little to no salary increase

Working at IGT is really a good start for who i am now. Its great

with IGT you will never get back they have a good work place great peole to work with. Nice trainers. Teamleads and bosses. I love IGT i developed there.

low salary jobs are difficult but fun workplace Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution

Pros

activities

Cons

salary

Fun workplace and officers are good!

For me working in a call center is a tough job but very fulfilling if you provide a good and quick resolution for their concern. I learned how to deal with different types of nationality and a lot of patience, especially when you receive an irate caller. However, for my manufacturing experience for almost 17 years, this is where I develop my skill on how to handle people and to motivate them to work with respect and not just obeying because you are their boss or leader. You need to earn their respect so that they will respect you in return. I was positioned into different department and I'm glad that I was able to perform my job well. But there are times that you need to try something new in your life and make a hard decision to leave the job that you have for 17 years to open new doors of opportunity. But I think BPO industry is not for me that is why I want to work again in a manufacturing company.

Work environment is very engaging

Policies are strictly adhered to and management is very understanding and cooperative. I personally have no issues with my manager. Security is strict because of the nature of accounts being supported and the company is compliant with any business requirement.

The work place is good except for the management

The job here is easy compared to other bpo companies but the management here is not quite good. They didn't know how to value their employees. The job itself is nice.

Good

Colleagues are nice but sometimes pressuring. You must be always on time because reliability is one of the percentage in score card. Always be pleasant while talking to the customes.

Better workplace

Better workplace. They give promotion to someone who deserves it. I was promoted after a year of providing excellent service and work etiquette .I highly recommend.

Productive and fun

* Productive and fun. * I was also able to learn and experience new things everyday. * Understand individuals differences and adapt the environment * Challenges do come along the way but it was manageable with the help of my colleagues and supervisor. * I met a new friends

No Stable accounts

I've been with the company for a few months and I already handled 3 accounts. It is hard for me because I always need to adjust to the work where I will be transferred too. Some of the management are nice and professional and the others are worst.

Great management, not so great facilities

The management are approachable and does their roles well as leaders. The site has limited space only. There is a Foosball table at the pantry area which is pushed to walls and if moved a bit to the center, will have the chairs and tables for people who are eating to be crowded. In short, it is seldom used. Small sleeping quarters, only has 2 bunk beds. Locker area tends to be crowded as well.

Horrible Boss

My boss has anger management issues. She tend to message her agents online on social media just to rant. She also likes to spread rumors about an employee who is getting on her bad side. She will call the employee names.

Very supportive colleagues and managers

You will never feel being left behind or outcast and managers always lend their ears to listen to the needs of their employees. There are also some engagement activities that promote camaraderie across the workplace.

Pros

Great place to work with

Cons

Proximity

Work Life Balance

It is a very diverse workforce where it's a combination of tenured and new agents in the industry. I love the opportunity they've given me to lead the engagement team and make it a fun workplace to be part of.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IGT Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Salary / Benefits