iCOMM International

iCOMM International Employee Reviews

Philippines10 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Been with the company since 2010. I have handled different people, managed the auction and technical team. Have outgrown my desire to work with other company as it is fun working here.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is so nice, you can really be creative with the people around you discussing how we go about the project. There are lots of activities we can enjoy to take away the stress and be focused again for work.
Pros
Fun activities
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
One thing I loved the most about this company is that they always prepare something exciting for the employees. They know how to keep their employees engaged and challenged all at the same time. They know your wants/needs and they are generous enough to provide them. This company never fails to put a smile on our faces every single day.
Salary / Benefits
Very good working environment with lots of opportunity to grow but not satisfied with the starting salary. You will work with different departments of the company to fix and enhance the module that they are using.
Pros
Free Food, Career Growth
Cons
Low Salary
Salary / Benefits
It is of no doubt that this company helps me grow as an individual. There are so many things to remember - Team building, company outings, summer outing. Aside from the fact of having so many outings, this company have health activities like sports feast, yoga. They also have free annual medical check ups. I've learned technical work where I can apply in the future jobs.
Pros
Free Transportation, Free Coffee, health insurance
Cons
No Cons
Salary / Benefits
We do five days work every week. I love this job because we can be friends of our clients and sometimes meet them in person if they'll come here in the Philippines.
Salary / Benefits
iComm International gives me the opportunity to grow as an individual and as an employee. Typical day at work is fun because of the fun people around you and you always learned something new everyday. About how to improve your work, how to deal with your colleagues and on how to improve yourself so you can be an asset of the company. Working is always hard specially if you don't put your heart on it. But if you do, you will see that no work is hard and that everything can be learned.
Pros
provides fun and enjoyable activities for the employees
Cons
salary is not enough
Salary / Benefits
Really great company to work in, great colleagues and support system. I have no regrets whatsoever working in this company.
Salary / Benefits
iComm is an ideal company to work with. Management are always there to listen and they're very adaptive to changes especially in technology.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Constrained budget
Salary / Benefits
I bring with me several years of experience as a customer service, shipping representative and sales representative/associates of a leading companies in Cebu City, Philippines.

My strong computer skills, knowledge of modern word processing software, and sales person are but some of the things that make me an asset to your company.
Pros
free launches
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at iCOMM International. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5