Ibex

Ibex Employee Reviews

Philippines263 reviews

Found 263 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,793 reviews

No salary increase

It's a great company for newbies but for those tenured agents, it's better for you to choose another company since inflation is going high rapidly.. my salary here is only enough for single person..

Pros

Workmates are kind

Cons

Hard to file PTO

Fun workplace. You can bring snacks to production floor.

I had fun working with Ibex. The salary rate is per hour so there are times that you'll exceed your salary package. You get to monitor your hours, OT's hours. What I liked the most working here is the 30 days/year PTO. (Only 15 days are convertible to cash of course)

Pros

Has many events

Cons

Pre-plotted OT's sometimes

3 stars overall

The pay was good. What i really liked was the endless opportunities. If you do well, you can get promoted pretty fast but be prepared to do a lot of work. Can get stressful at times especially if you need to work overtime for many manyyy hours

Pros

Salary, Hmo

Cons

Long longggg hours

Work and have fun

On a daily basis, I take in calls all day. This field of work is challenging since I'm dealing with different people. There's no company that we can call as perfect there are always lapses however, not all benefits are being offered. It is a typical call center vibe. One of the hardest parts is that people come and go, wherein we cannot please people to stay even if we're totally attached to people who bring us joy and helped us grow and progress. But I'm still fortunate that I was being part of this company I've gained tons of lessons that I may apply to my future endeavor.

Enjoy the permanent work from home

Permanent work from homeVideo calls with clientsFlexible shift No other benefits except for HMONo bonus and annual increase (or depends)Patience on the workPay is suitable for single

Pros

Permanent work from home

Cons

No bonus and annual increase

Good company for newbies.

Good company for starters. But for those with experience in this industry, especially in the management level, you might want to reconsider applying here.

Good colleagues, stressful account

Overall stay was good. The colleagues were great. Salary was just okay. The only problem is the account itself. Team leader was also very approachable and helpful.

Nice company with nice people, Good Benefits

I didn't get to spend a lot of time with the company, but during my stay, I have learned a lot of things that made me a better person for my day-to-day life as well as professionally.

Overload

No salary increase, if you get upskilling there is also no increase neither top up. Work overload.If you are into 3-4minutes aht then and more surveys and AR then you can hit your incentives. And bonus leaders like courting their agents.

productive and fun

since i have worked there i have improved my skills and develope new skills also, but i have enjoyed working there and i am proud that i have worked there for 4yrs

Good for newbies

increase but have the opportunity to grow. Your Training will be the best part as they will hone your skills . People also askIs it good to work at ibex?The company has a friendly environment to work to.The managers to the Office personnel were really great to be with. Very professional in every way

toxic environment

nO COMMENT. JUST A TOXIC WORKMATE. THEY DOWN YOU AND ALSO THE DIRECTOR.no leadership. facility is not good. Your co workmate will teach you wrong function if you are new hire . and more escalatiom even if a little things. very toxic environment.

Pros

no free

Cons

toxic colleague

The perfect place for me

Guys! Ibex is the best company. The management are so great. I learned a lot. They are very protective when it comes their employees they will love you as a family.

Productive and great place to learn

very nice people and staff. People are willing to help you and assists you if you need. Do not be late. Focus on your tasks only. Listen to your supervisor.

Great Place to Work if it weren't for the Salary

Been here for 3 years. Amazing management and the people are great to work with. The salary/benefits needs work though, I was getting a lot of extra work and free overtime yet my salary remains the same.

Pros

Management, people

Cons

Long hours, added work and low compensation

Great for beginners / Great Environment

I can say it's a great start for everyone new to the industry. I was assigned on a seasonal account and after 3 months I thought I'm gonna be up for regularization but I wasn't. My stats are great, I'm not a stubborn agent, I don't have any PTO. Lots of tenured even complain that they didn't get the promised annual salary increase. But I think they're okay with it since they get incentives, can't speak for them really. But they are all really kind, even the TM's and OM's are approachable. Facilities are great, security, very strict with their protocols btw.

nice

its stressful but the management is good and they will pay you fairly so its still good. thank you for then experience working in att account I learned a lot.

Pros

allowance

Cons

stressful

Things that make you go hmm

With regards to the pay, they have low basic offer and high allowances. So this means, low night differential (I was offered 10%) and low 13th month pay as they are taken from the amount of your basic.The environment is pretty good and casual. Great HMO. They also recognize top performers throughout the sites amazingly with a paid event. The people are also approachable, however, the company severely overworkds the employees with unrealistic work loads and deadlines. They barely get by through OT TYs.Pantry sucks. The PCs are old and slow.

Pros

workmates are nice

Cons

long hours, low pay

A good company to start for BPO experience.

A company that I've been with for almsot 3 years. Salary is not bad and a good starting place for newbies that want to try the BPO experience. Check out this company.

Pros

1st day HMO

Good for newbies

They give newbies a chance, pretty great workplace, the pay isnt just enough anymore thats why i left otherwise theyre good, well for me at least. Test your luck

Productive and friendly environment

It's great to work here.*Flexible schedule*Approachable management and trainers*High-tech facilities*I just wish there's an accessible recreation area

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ibex. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits