Ibex Employee Reviews

Philippines218 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Leisure room wise they don't have. Salaries and overtimes are always disputable. Lots of protocol in filing leaves. Production management don't have firmed decision.
Salary / Benefits
My first bpo experience is at IBEX and I learned a lot especially communicating to different types of people. This is also my first time experiencing 10,000php every cut off.
Pros
High Salary
Cons
Other agent especially tenured are arrogant
Salary / Benefits
an elite company that can help me to learn a lot of possible ways to endure pressure by giving us the kind of management support needed in a healthy work environment.
Pros
free medic's and sometimes lunches
Cons
graveyard shifts
Salary / Benefits
I am very much thankful to IBEX for this wonderful experience and opportunity for being part of this growing BPO company. Well compensated and good worklife balance.
Salary / Benefits
Good company but i need to stop because i always in a graveyard shift and it is not healthy anymore. They wanted me to stay but i need to find more stable job wherein i can be myself and show my talents.
Salary / Benefits
The management is not good. You'll be given a position if you knew that person. It's toxic. They constantly change people (e.g managers) which is hard to deal wuth.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Management is bad.
Salary / Benefits
the enjoyable part of the job is to see how Management treats there employee and aside from that the culture that they provided is unexpected. They will reward you for the hardship and achievement that you've had.
Salary / Benefits
it's a mix of stress and relax because we as a customer service rep we don't know if we will received a hundred of calls or no. What I've learned in Ibex is to share to your colleagues what you've learned on what happened on your daily calls. The management was so good. Ibex has a good environment. Enjoyable part of the job if its avail.
Salary / Benefits
Great for enhancing skills, motivated employer, always have an on time pay. They make sure they will get the right amount of your pay. They motivate employees in anyway they can.
Salary / Benefits
Being a customer service representative is a great experience for me, i learned how to communicate to other people and also i learned how to speak in English. And being a call center agent is hard because sometimes you need to work in a graveyard shift but its okay for me i enjoyed being an agent in ibex you can have fun while working.
Salary / Benefits
Ibex Global Philippines was one of the most stressful company that I've worked with due to the fact that they have such high standards and the pressure is real every single day.
Salary / Benefits
Always go to work on time, be honest and loyal, always show respect to your superior. Be nice to co-employees, and always inform your superior if you encounter a problem regarding on your job
Salary / Benefits
The company was awesome ! The people, management, colleagues were all great. The environment was fantastic as well, makes you feel like you're just working at home.
Salary / Benefits
Job description is okay but the management is unfair when it comes to employees' treatment. They always have alibis to employees who ask permission to be absent from work due to medical reasons, especially those who have medical certificate. It is only based on my experience.
Salary / Benefits
Working with IBEX lets you manage your productivity and yet making sure that you improve your scorecards well. The people that you get to work with are very accommodating and helpful. You can achieve a work-life balance culture at IBEX.
Salary / Benefits
what i like about this job is you get to talk with people outside of your country specifically Americans and I get to work with one of the big Company in the world
Salary / Benefits
Workforce department is where all the action starts in Ibex so its fast paced and exciting. Escalating issues from time to time that incurs extra working hours but overtime is paid. Events made by the employee engagement team were fun.
Pros
Christmas parties and give aways
Cons
Long hours and no transportation benefits for normal employees
Salary / Benefits
A fun and exciting work, with lots of perks and outgoing people. a place where you will sure enjoy and have fun while earning a decent paycheck.......
Salary / Benefits
at the end of the day, you will definitely feel fulfilled; collaboration and open communication; expect support from everyone; you can take pride in your work
Salary / Benefits
IBEX is one of the best BPO company I think when it comes to compensation and benefits. As a newbie and worked as a Chat Support Representative, they gave me a compensation way above the minimum wage and a promise to have a raise every after 3 months.
Salary / Benefits
i've been with company for almost four years now. It's not like other BPO company who pays you a lot when it comes to salary but friendly environment and the family you build makes it worth it