Ibex

Ibex Employee Reviews

Philippines245 reviews

Found 245 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,646 reviews

Nice place to work at

Good. However managment is a bit lacking in terms of support, not really supported us thru nesting. Training was a bit lacking. Salary always has a dispute

Pros

Good.

Cons

Good.

A good company to start for BPO experience.

A company that I've been with for almsot 3 years. Salary is not bad and a good starting place for newbies that want to try the BPO experience. Check out this company.

Pros

1st day HMO

Good for newbies

They give newbies a chance, pretty great workplace, the pay isnt just enough anymore thats why i left otherwise theyre good, well for me at least. Test your luck

Productive and friendly environment

It's great to work here.*Flexible schedule*Approachable management and trainers*High-tech facilities*I just wish there's an accessible recreation area

So so

The management is good, the work is very easy, however the site was quite old and the equipment. They need more amenities. They also need to increase the pay

Good salary

I had to leave because it was a temp job. If given a chance I would stay long, they offered me a new position but its not something I think I would excel.

Not recommended!!!!

Management are super toxic and you won't get a decent pay unless you do over time. They also offer incentives that they won't even give. As per back pay they also won't give you your SIL conversion even if it was not discussed that you won't get it if you resigned immediately. As per management specially my OM before she's super toxic and doesn't even know how to talk to her agents. All in all it was not a good experience. All the agents I've worked with needed to resign just to get out of the toxic environment and honestly we all felt the same when we talk about it now. We felt relieved!!!

Productive and fun workplace!

In a span of 1-month being with Ibex, that is the most memorable time for me. The employees and employer are very kind and helpful. Even the guards, they also kind! The workplace is clean.

Pros

Unlimited coffee, transportation allowance, good benefits, christmas gift, etc.

Cons

Doesn't have a permanent workstation and since it's pandemic and covid everywhere, Ibex should provide a permanent workstation.

Not a company to work/stay with.

Stressful management. Promotions are politically managed by some hypocrite managers/TLs. Do not work here! You'll just waste your time and effort!!!!!

Pros

Temporary work from home

Cons

Low Salary

A call center for starters

A good company for call center newbies. No annual increase but have the opportunity to grow. Your Training will be the best part as they will hone your skills as the best as possible. Politics will be the problem to every company. People will be promoted when they got close to the higher management.

Pros

Christmas bonus, ham and cheese, incentive per LOB and company

Cons

Politics, no annual increase.

Fun to work with

I had lot of fun the tls and the instructors are approachable and fun to work with and the over all experience was good, they are also very helpful to newbies.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

Worst experience I ever had in a BPO industry!

My experience with them is the most unenjoyable and stressful working experience I ever had! The management is worst, the first account that they put me in is great, but they pull us out and give to another campaign which is worst! Management think they are the boss! Even the trainors are so strict and bossy that you would really feel so anxious every training. The recruitment and payroll team is so difficult to work with with regards to the documents and creating a payroll account, plus I already had a pay dispute on my first pay!! The salary is very low compared to other companies, and you have to go to the site they assigned to you just to get your payroll atm card. They are also unprepared when it comes to the contract, they did not sent us our contract even when we're already working with them for 3 weeks already, and the time record keeping is so confusing, they don't even teach us how to plot our time record and yet they are mad whenever we ask them to assist us when plotting our time record. Overall, my experience with ibex is the worst experience I ever had!

Pros

Fast delivery of equipment, work from home set up

Cons

Fast delivery of equipment but the equipment is incomplete! Salary is very low, worst management ever!

Relax and enjoy working from home

I work from home. Ibex provided me with the equipment to work at the comfort of my home with my family safe from the threats of Covid-19. I also have a competent team leader and very supportive team mates plus a reliable support staff that will go the extra mile to provide my needs for the performance of my job. Ibex is a great place to work where you can meet awesome people.

Pros

Great team, competent leaders, supportive staff

Cons

I'm getting fat

I really enjoyed working with IBEX. It has added more to the experience that I have.

I stayed with IBEX for 4 years and 6 months. I really enjoyed my job, however when I turned 65 y.o. I was told to retire, I did not question it so I did. Much to my surprise I was given a very good sum for my retirement benefit which I never expected. If given the chance, I really would like to work with IBEX again. The management is very good and is very much concerned with their employees!

Pros

No comment

Cons

No comment

Non-toxic.

Salary is satisfactory, as well as the benefits. Workplace is clean and comfortable to work at. People are helpful, especially the team managers. Activities are fun.

Stayed for the team, management doesn’t care for employees

The company’s turnover rate is really something you should check with. The company doesn’t really give importance to the tenured agents and only cares for the new hires. They don’t really care about terminating agents.

Pros

Good team

Cons

Turnover rate

Good head start, good company to start your BPO experience

It was a good environment to start with and the trainers are very welcoming. I guess that's the selling point to keep the new hires to stay. However, trainers and those good TLs are resigning as well. Those who stayed long there are maybe those who are good friends with their OMs. On the good side, compensation is good for starters and there are performance incentives. When they saw that almost all agents are looting performance incentives, they raised the bar up.

Pros

Performance incentives

Cons

No good communication with the management

Productive and Fun to work with

Its easy to adopt things on the surrounding and stress free and ejoyable. The trainer and the management really work hard to assist and teach and train their agents well.

Productive and fun place.

IBEX has a lot to offer. The job may stressful, which is normal, but the compensation and benefits are really good. The management are friendly and you can't really tell that they are from the management because they're not wearing suit and tie. Nevertheless, they are willing to help. IBEX also celebrates everything that needs to be celebrated. The hardest part of the job is taking calls from stressful customers, which is pretty normal, but there are also customers who understood the stand of the customer service representatives, and that makes me happy.

Pros

free lunch, high benefits

Cons

stressful calls

One of the worst management ever!

Good things: Ibex has work from home set up and they provide you the desktop. Bad things: Okay, let's start with recruitment, the the POC that was assigned to us was very unresponsive. Production setting: Poor management (worst management ever) plus full of salary disputes, requiring employees to work onsite when scores are not met (covid era), termination of employee without notice (termination while on shift, in the middle of the shift). The account I handled is very toxic as well, system issue everywhere but we are still required to take customer's concern. The TL that first handled me has no knowledge about the account or product, this leads to when we ask questions he do not know the answers and he cannot help us at all. Workforce plots coaching or meeting but we are not allowed to take it sometimes, breaks and lunch are being hold as well. There are times that we can get a break after 4 hours on shift. I experienced getting 3 hours of on phone before I get my 1st break. The management values client very much lol.

Pros

Work from home, desktop provided by company

Cons

Management it self. System issues. 1 absent= no internet allowance

Its worth it working with ibex.

The salary package is competetive but be ready to work in a challenging position. You need to be strong when it comes with customer interaction especially your with a telco account. A bit stressful but competetive salary

Pros

Raffles

Cons

Mandatory ot

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ibex. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits