Ibex

Ibex Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
The salary package is competetive but be ready to work in a challenging position. You need to be strong when it comes with customer interaction especially your with a telco account. A bit stressful but competetive salary
Pros
Raffles
Cons
Mandatory ot
Salary / Benefits
Training - Plug and play, no proper training since I'm under back office which is very normal in the Philippines 😒😐Work proper - in depth knowledge on Employee and Labor relations(HR Department) 😍Management - poor decision making😡Workplace culture - very systematic and organized🤩Hardest part - Understanding deeper knowledge on violations and reading of systems in BPO industry👌Most enjoyable part - The community 🙂
Pros
Enjoyable crowd, easy to mingle with employees
Cons
Poor decision making of HR Management(Pre Covid and during pre Covid)
Salary / Benefits
Foe me bei g part of IBEX for mor than a year gave the experience and knowledge which I can bring on othwr compa ies where I will apply at and share o them the knowledge that I learned in IBEX.
Pros
Free lunch and incentive (money)
Salary / Benefits
A workplace wherein you'll be able to enhance your skills and talent. A friendly environment. A company that has a good management when it comes to leadership. A workplace with a heart.
Salary / Benefits
I had a hard time working in the company, the environment will only give you value if you are doing well and if your a newbie then you'll be left behind. You will be pressured by the management bias connections, so you are not into getting close with any person with background then you will be trampled down and be used by there higher ups. OPEN DOOOR POLICY? ( THAT TERM IS TRASH) they will just let you inside the offixe but not as a person that listens to ones concern but they will show you there supremacy and intimidating attitude showing whos the boss and your just and agent( ant) they will not actually listen to you! Admin hearing and invistagation is worse! There team are incompetent and bias. They are not pro agent but anti agent and will only listen to the side that would highly benefit there end. This company last pay process? All lies! They will say after a month but in reality it more than a month. There incompetent in there words and are all BS. Total this, this company is worse than local call center. Please don't waste your time applying you will just regret it, every management here are WOLVES WEARING SHEEPS SKIN.
Pros
Salary is reasonable
Cons
Worse management
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace environment. Plus it is near where I leave so it's easy for me to get to work everyday. The employees there are great from the facility members up to the higher ops
Pros
It's near my house
Salary / Benefits
I was having a hard time during my stay at this company as I was placed in a very uncomfortable team and a complicated schedule. However, I learned a lot from this company. It taught me things that I haven't dine before. Though it removed me from my comfort zone, it gave me cinfidence to face people who are in a higher position to me. That being said, everything worked well in me personally, because my goal on that time was successful perhaps. So I'm glad.
Cons
Short breaks. No free anything.
Salary / Benefits
My first bpo experience is at IBEX and I learned a lot especially communicating to different types of people. This is also my first time experiencing 10,000php every cut off.
Pros
High Salary
Cons
Other agent especially tenured are arrogant
Salary / Benefits
an elite company that can help me to learn a lot of possible ways to endure pressure by giving us the kind of management support needed in a healthy work environment.
Pros
free medic's and sometimes lunches
Cons
graveyard shifts
Salary / Benefits
Leisure room wise they don't have. Salaries and overtimes are always disputable. Lots of protocol in filing leaves. Production management don't have firmed decision.
Salary / Benefits
I am very much thankful to IBEX for this wonderful experience and opportunity for being part of this growing BPO company. Well compensated and good worklife balance.
Salary / Benefits
Good company but i need to stop because i always in a graveyard shift and it is not healthy anymore. They wanted me to stay but i need to find more stable job wherein i can be myself and show my talents.
Salary / Benefits
The management is not good. You'll be given a position if you knew that person. It's toxic. They constantly change people (e.g managers) which is hard to deal wuth.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Management is bad.
Salary / Benefits
the enjoyable part of the job is to see how Management treats there employee and aside from that the culture that they provided is unexpected. They will reward you for the hardship and achievement that you've had.
Salary / Benefits
it's a mix of stress and relax because we as a customer service rep we don't know if we will received a hundred of calls or no. What I've learned in Ibex is to share to your colleagues what you've learned on what happened on your daily calls. The management was so good. Ibex has a good environment. Enjoyable part of the job if its avail.
Salary / Benefits
Great for enhancing skills, motivated employer, always have an on time pay. They make sure they will get the right amount of your pay. They motivate employees in anyway they can.
Salary / Benefits
Being a customer service representative is a great experience for me, i learned how to communicate to other people and also i learned how to speak in English. And being a call center agent is hard because sometimes you need to work in a graveyard shift but its okay for me i enjoyed being an agent in ibex you can have fun while working.
Salary / Benefits
Ibex Global Philippines was one of the most stressful company that I've worked with due to the fact that they have such high standards and the pressure is real every single day.
Salary / Benefits
Always go to work on time, be honest and loyal, always show respect to your superior. Be nice to co-employees, and always inform your superior if you encounter a problem regarding on your job
Salary / Benefits
The company was awesome ! The people, management, colleagues were all great. The environment was fantastic as well, makes you feel like you're just working at home.
Salary / Benefits
Job description is okay but the management is unfair when it comes to employees' treatment. They always have alibis to employees who ask permission to be absent from work due to medical reasons, especially those who have medical certificate. It is only based on my experience.
  1. Employee Reviews