IT Managers Inc

IT Managers Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews

High Basic Salary offer

For an experienced employee, they will give you a high Basic Salary offer. The only thing is that they don't have any perks and benefits like HMOs and leaves since you will be deployed in one of their clients as a project-based employee/cosultant.

Good

Good experience for freshmen students. Good company as a training ground. Hiring personnels were kind. Favorite part of them was they have movie block screening and they give free movie tickets for their employees.

Good and well-accomodating recruitment staffs

It is good if you want to find a job faster. Yet, you're job will be as a Consultant. You can find a job there or they're would find a job to you that fits in your skills and qualifications

Pros

High salary

Cons

No bonuses, no Employee-Employer relationship

Good for starting in the IT industry

This agency would be good for starting in the IT Industry due to their wide network of clients. Although they are below the average salary for an entry level dev compared to competitors.

Pros

Wide network of clients and low tax

Cons

Below average entry level salary

work is just fit my skills

i am a contractual on this company, i am currently deployed in Analog Devices Inc. It is near my home so it is a plus for me. Salary is not that high compared to my first job.

Very Satisfaction and Outstanding..

This company is very nice to work, I learn a lot about being an IT professional even I don't have any experience as an IT, they give me an opportunity to work in the Information technology with my minimal experience.. But sad to say that I work only as a contractual employee for the seasonal project only..

Fun workplace

Working at IT Managers Inc is always been a pleasure. The people are nice, managers, colleagues and even our consultants. Everyday is a new learning experience because I got to know a lot of people with different personalities. How to deal with payroll and billing inquiries. I think that the best part of the job is knowing that you have done everything you need to do for the day,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IT Managers Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits