IT Group Inc

IT Group Inc Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Good experience for fresh graduate and starting career as Service Desk. You will learn different products like Netsuite & ManageEngine. Kind and helpful team.
Pros
free food at the end of the month for bday celebrants, KULTURA every monday to motivate and to know other employees, training and certifications for the product assigned. -competitive salary for fresh grad.
Cons
no career advancement, still SDE in 3yrs., no increase of salary, lack of employee in support team
Salary / Benefits
Productive and Fun environment with ps4 and billiards. Less pressure because of a team oriented people. Easy workloads based on your strengths and capabilities.
Pros
Free snacks. Free lunch.
Salary / Benefits
I was an OJT here so I don't spend my whole week there. I just went there maybe 1-3 days a week and 8 hours per day. Sometimes half day due to my thesis. But it was so nice being part of there company people are so friendly and down to earth. More Power to everyone.
Salary / Benefits
I had my ojt in IT Group Inc,. the people there are really fun to be with. They help me to learn a lot of things about the company. Also during Monday , they are conducting a sharing and activities that strengthens the company culture.
Salary / Benefits
I learned business process of accounting system. The salary is not enough on my daily needs. The hardest part of the job is deployed on the client and learned there business process.
Cons
Salary is too low
  1. Employee Reviews