IT Americano Inc

IT Americano Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines33 reviews

My first IT company for keeps.

Never thought I'll belong and stay at a company which is corporate and IT. What made me stay is the companionship of my coworkers and the inspiring managers I have. Not all managers are approachable, but I was lucky to have mine as someone who I look up to.

Flexible hours and there's room to grow

The company is flexible with hours and give employees room to grow if they're vocal about it. Team leaders have loads of work but are compensated with benefits.

Respected employees in IT company

The only IT company I stayed . I like how they find time to understand each employees' ideas and opinions. We feel respected. Employees stay even in the worst times

Pros

work culture and incentives

Cons

sudden tasks needed to be done in a short period of time because of some client demand

From beginner to a team leader

Even though I did not do well as a beginner, my managers taught me how to persevere and patiently shared what I need to learn. I had a hard time but now, I can do most things by myself and can also decide on my own. They did welll to train me.

Recommendable place to be trained

Would recommend to anyone, they treat their employees very well and provide great trainings. The supervisors are very helpful and are always available.

Good work culture environment

People here are great and the reason you want to stay. Hybrid model post pandemic. Management treat you very well but do not encourage you to transfer internally.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Good company with lots to offer.

IT field is an industry where you can thrive and your hard work is recognized. The organization invests so much in their teams with training and development and only promotes internally.

Pros

good lunch, nice people

Cons

some rules are a bit odd

Awesome working environment

Dont get me wrong this is a great place to work if you can deal with the hours, fast pace, and some demanding clients. My coworkers on the other hand were a diverse mix of friendly and helpful people that were inclusive, and honestly, pretty awesome!

Good vibes even through tough times

Working here, there could be challenging moemnts where we just try to meet the needs of the clients. But even through these tough times, me and my coworkers work together. Our team lead always makes sure we have good relationships so the work becomes manageable

Training is worthwhile and informative

I was trained in this company for years and must say it was worth it as I was able to use it effectively in my team. I was mentored by one of our good leaders. Consider myself one of the lucky ones as I use it now as a manager.

Pros

effective training, career growth

Cons

challenging tasks

Turns out to be a functional company where growth takes place

I wasnt expecting to stay here for long in the beginning. But IT Americano actually helped me become a manager I never thought I could be. There were a lot of things to fix in the system before but now everything is falling into place.

Everyone from the managers to the leads, and co workers are so motivated and hard working

I lovedd working here I started in September 2020 and I’m so thankful for my co-workers. They work with you on your work performance and help you with every day tasks...

Pros

flexible and approachable colleagues comfortable work atmosphere

Cons

some procedures need to be more clear

Working at IT americano..

IT-Americano supports their employees very well and management will work with you to help you meet your goals inthe company. Even when the business did not go well before, IT-Americano is growing and expanding in to new areas so job security is not a worry. They could pay a little better starting wage but overall, they are a great company to work for.

Pros

business expansion, job security, good office culture

Cons

sometimes overtime work

Fast-paced but nice pay and career path

What started out as just a job turned into a career. IT field can be fast-pacedd and tough, but the training and support over the years has allowed me to confidently take on any task I’m given. Spectrum offers great pay, benefits, and many opportunities for career advancement locally.

Pros

Fast-paced, nice pay and career path

Cons

Overtime work at seasonal times

Fun place to work with work-life balance

Great environment, accessible scheduling, no drama, great big company overall, recommended if you like to have work-life balance or want to make it a career for your future.

Pros

work environment is good and complete, culture is great

Cons

Sometimes understaffed because some of our colleagues transferred to another department.

Overall great company with good culture.

IT-Americano overall is a great company. The benefits and the bonuses are nice. The work-life balance is great. The people you work with are amazing. However, there are many sudden changes at times.

Pros

good office culture, work-life balance, employee bonuses

Cons

suddent changes at times

Fun place but needs more teamwork activities

Fun place depending on management will determine your experience. Task are easier as long as there’s routine and organization from management to staff

Pros

easy tasks after a while, added experience and skills

Cons

Need more team building within our department

Good place to work even for beginners

The atmosphere is very stress free everyone is approachable, they are always smiling which makes it suitable for fresh grads and those without any work experience.

Pros

good working environment and training ground for beginners

Cons

A company that is very strict sometimes but other than that everything is great.

Positive impact on career

I've worked for IT-Americano for almost 4 years and have enjoyed every minute of it. The company has such a positive impact on the world.....very thankful

Pros

good impact, career growth, good working vibe

Cons

many deadlines for many clients

Good job security and training

Job security was good , I ended up on a banking project with no experience in Java, everything is mainly based on the project we’re we are getting tagged. Learning was good. The management gave access to work and use different tools and softwares.

Pros

job security, growth

Cons

Tight deadlines and many projects

Comfortable place to work

Overall,, good place to work & easy. Coworkers and management are very understanding and helpful in any and all possible ways to keep you employed with the company.

Pros

workplace atmosphere, kind coworkers

Cons

takes time to be climb the corporate ladder

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IT Americano Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits