IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews for Server

Server120 reviews

Found 120 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,664 reviews

I had a great experience working in Intercontinental Hotel Group

I've learn a lot in my previous work. It's help me to improve my skills. I've been working for 2 years and I will say it's a great experience working in a great hotel like Intercontinental Hotel. The management focus on us and my colleagues are very helpful. We worked overtime and split shift but it helps us to be flexible. I am happy if I had to given a chance work again at Intercontinental Hotel group

The good: great benefits, great coworkers, fair compensation. The bad: sometimes short staffed

The benefits are awesome, including great hotel discounts, paid vacation, health insurance, etc. The work environment tends to be supportive and professional. The only real con is that short staffing sometimes occurs due to a lack of urgency by HR and upper management to fill open positions.

Good

Not good hotel .. banqueting team is not good, they are bad in behavior with staffs ,very log duty hours , less salary , very much frustrating, no one join crown Plaza Rohini New Delhi, please

A lot of learning of this company best to stay

I can work for long hours it depend of the setuation and cause the management guide and teach us more on brave and foe na supervisor or team leader you have a lot of learning this company even more than 8yrs working as a waitres i miss all the management and the team.before even i lift its memorable place and even i am not a hospitalu graduate its amazing work you love it even its tired but work it

Bigger place . Nice staff and good management

I like to work again IGH group of Hotels and the good salaries .i am worked as a Food and beverage department wow very happy work over there .🙏 thanks IGH Management .

bad environment

It is a bad place to work since they pay very little if it is true that they have good benefits but very badly paid that is why the workers go quickly to another company

Excellent relation

Caring for the staff in all aspects such as staff recognition and a healthy working relationship.The management understands their staff grievance and handles them professionally.

Pros

Paid overtimes

Cons

Demanding job...

Homely

Ihg is homely. They give you room to grow, they celebrating difference and mostly working better together. This brand is the best, safe hotel ever luv

Very good experience to work with them

The administration, the concern for its employees, the induction, the organization of everything, the employee's food and the uniforms.All very well, only the Covid arrived and damaged the entire tourism sector, they also tried to help everyone until the last moment. You can see the concern for their employees and professionalism.

Pros

Cons

One of the many chefs, who had no education

Fun

I had a lot of fun at this job I wish I still worked there but with Covid it is very difficult to carry on in hospitality. I was going to climb the ladder in this job because of all the learning material and encouragement from staff. It’s the only job I have been made redundant from and it was my favourite job this far.

Pros

Great environment

Cons

Overwhelming

enjoyable atmospher

If you enjoy something you don't even feel the tired and all you need to do is always enjoy what you are doing and you will fulfill your goals in life

Pros

free food

Cons

healthcare

It's a very good place to work in friendly environment

I am working here on a contract and I am from a third party supplier so that's why my salary is not meeting my expectations so I want to change it for future.

Ok

Not alot of understanding but definitely compensated for your work. Great benefits and pay! Awesome customers that are always willing to surprise you in different ways!

Very Stressful work place

Management at the time showed a lot of abusive behavior towards staff. It was a difficult job since the atmosphere was a generalised unhappy commotion.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Very challenging all the task but i'm so thankful because i really do those challenges that i experienced in intercontinental hotel. Thank you to be a part of your team waitress. Godbless!

Little fun games during job or training

Focus on the company and your individual experience and goals. Hardest part as a intern is that you have to work long hours but at some point you get used to it. The most enjoyable part was Front office and F&B.

High pressure

I worked as a waiter in Intercontinental Istanbul on busy days such as new year and national holidays. Even though the job is a little bit stressful, I learnt a lot.

One of the huge best company

Ihg is best hotel around the world and best place to work as well .highly recommended to friend and family . It secure the staff spite of less payment so overall this is good brand

Fun work place

I have gained alot of experience at Intercontinental and anyone who is willing to learn can go far in their career. Everyone has a chance to learn and engage more with the guests and this helps to work anywhere in the world because we are groomed from the best.

super scale waitresss with six years experience

dedicated waitress with over six years of exemplary service.committed to providing helpful and accurate services to patrons. Demonstrate active listening and communication skills to ensure patrons are satisfied and happy. Experience in various settings, including family restaurants,bars,cafeteriats,banquets,and room service.Determined team player striving to deliver the highest quality service alongside food service staff.

Fun big workplace

Great place to work in Friendly staff and management Really big and nice place to work for never had any complaints Get good tips wherever you work Good public transport

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about IHG Hotels & Resorts in popular locations

• IHG Hotels & Resorts
  • Server
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?