IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

Philippines160 reviews

Found 160 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,476 reviews

Great Management

All managers and bosses are great and approachable. The reason why I stayed with them for 2 years! They have great facilities too (sleeping quarters for each floor, gym equipment, lactation room, computer room, atm machine, clinic etc.

Good company to work with if you can handle the stress

I've been with this company for 2 years I can say that the company gives good salary and benefits.They are offering wfh set up right after the training.

Pros

WFH set up

Cons

Stressful

A very good place to work in..

What i like about working with IHG is no discrimination at all, all is treated equal and everyone is friendly and easy to approached with. The training provided is okay,everyone is very patient in supporting newly hired colleague.

Pros

Allowances

Cons

Shifting Schedule

Not recommended

Stressful job. too many things going on in your everyday shift. have to send emails every now and then for your log outs (wfh), TM makes you answer so many things via email, Workforce calls you out if you're on after call aux EVEN FOR JUST 30 SECS (they're queuing. VERY QUEUING!!!) Incentive standards are way too high. QA is stricter than most BPOs. Job is too stressful to match what they offer you salary wise despite having years of experience. AND BY THE WAY, IF YOUR BREAK/LUNCH GETS CONSUMED WHILE YOURE IN A CALL, you won't be able to take it anymore. so keep answering the phone 'till you die of hunger and exhaustion.

Pros

Career growth opportunities. friendly people.

Cons

Very low salary, stressful workload

I want apply to work in hotel & resort in manila or makati depend on you give me where i going.

If i start work once or twice teach me will be something to do job and become if i know can work and service for our hard work and i need know to learn everything so that i can learn and those management we are same cooperation work in company and help us and being important development and new culture those job place and more experience hard to be trying. I want part of the job with those friend together as help each

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8-12 hours

Great company to work with

They know what work-life balance means. Teams are tight knit. Management is great. They offer good benefits. You enjoy free stay at thier hotels. Good place to start your career.

A great company

Work and Life balanced, great managers and colleagues. Salary is alsoo good. There will be team huddles which contributes to building the team as one.

Best Company I have worked with

At IHG, you are given all the opportunity and support to grow and maximize your potential. The company puts a high value on diversity and inclusion and this is very much evident in working conditions and the wide array of benefits provided to employees.

Pros

excellent employee benefits

Just ok

Compared to other companies, job culture here is superb. Allows you ample time to adjust with the work environment. Accessible & secured location, great job culture, career growth is encouraged, 30 days VL (15days convertible to cash - 5 days maximum carryover), HMO, Commission/ Yearly bonus. Low starting salary but there's an annual merit increase depending on your performance.

Pros

Accessible & secured location, great job culture, career growth is encouraged, 30 days VL (15days convertible to cash - 5 days maximum carryover), Hmo, Commission/ Yearly bonus

Cons

Low salary increase

I had a great experience working in Intercontinental Hotel Group

I've learn a lot in my previous work. It's help me to improve my skills. I've been working for 2 years and I will say it's a great experience working in a great hotel like Intercontinental Hotel. The management focus on us and my colleagues are very helpful. We worked overtime and split shift but it helps us to be flexible. I am happy if I had to given a chance work again at Intercontinental Hotel group

Light Environment and colleagues are fun to work with

Pros: - HMO - Free food sometimes - Clean and light work environment - Co-agents are fun to work with - Upper Management are nice and approachable (open door policy) - 2 Rest days per week - Free annual check up and flu vaccine Cons: - Training is for a month but does not give in-detailed training for newbie call center agents, therefore new agents are clueless with other in-system navigation - Salary is a bit low - Low Allowance - Manager will establish respect based on your personal performance. (Low performance, will humiliate you in front of peers) - Will influence team members for a 10/10 rating in bi-annual review. - Will not encourage/endorse agent to explore other departments if sales metrics are low. - Will not offer (or turn down) leadership training if key targets are not met, compared to other team managers who will encourage their agents to join despite not meeting key targets. - Favoritism with specific team members

Good

I love working for InterContinental Hotels Group. Company is great, good culture, and competitive pay. They will also help you to be promoted. They have nice benefits too.

Such a happy workpalce!

The salary and benefits were all good. The managements also has a good system. I was happy working with my teammates and friends here. Dealing with the members requires long patience and understanding. You have to build rapport!!!

The right mix of sales & customer service

Work itself is not stressful but the schedule can be a challenge. You get to interact with clients from US, UK, Asia. Training surpassed my expectations. Management team is hands-on. Wonderful colleagues & company culture. Compensation package is fair.

good company

company can provide basic needs of employee with employee improvement program and career growth with lots of benefits and with good back ground everyone enjoys to work with this company

Fun place to work with.

The employees and team managers will treat you like a family and they are willing to help you in every situation. The workplace itself was indeed great.

Workplace is light and diverse

Workplace environment is light and you won't feel any pressure on you. People of any nation are accepted. Different races and culture. Very diverse...

Fun and productive

Receiving calls for make a Reservation, or cancel, or checking the rate, my job to make sure that I delivered the best service experience to the caller by being Honest , talk straight , showing how we care..., I'm everyday learn new thing, have very good experience with the company, ((like a Family for me))

Culture is warm and fun. The people I worked with have become my 2nd family.

The management isn't perfect but it always makes sure to make the employees feel appreciated. It's been my second home and my colleagues especially my fellow managers have become my second family.

Pros

culture

Cons

schedule

All of the staff are treated fairly regardless of positions. Salary are always on time. Work ambiance are very well maintained and employees are shown importance and are well taken care of

Friendly environment

No long hours workload. Friendly workmates. Friendly managers.there are always rooms to grow. Continuous trainings. Managers not very strict. Full.of activities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.7K
1K

3.8Salary / Benefits
  • IHG Hotels & Resorts
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?