IHG Hotels & Resorts
View all IHG Hotels & Resorts reviews

IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

fun and challenging workplace

really enjoyed my time here. bosses are supportive and the culture is amazing. A lot of internal promotions as well. One of the best workplaces I’ve work at!

Same role

Fun and productive

Receiving calls for make a Reservation, or cancel, or checking the rate, my job to make sure that I delivered the best service experience to the caller by being Honest , talk straight , showing how we care..., I'm everyday learn new thing, have very good experience with the company, ((like a Family for me))
Same location

Internship at IHG

Internship at IHG was alright. My team mentored me through out the recruitment process. They let me shadow the interviews and eventually let me conduct a few with their supervision.
Same location

I want apply to work in hotel & resort in manila or makati depend on you give me where i going.

If i start work once or twice teach me will be something to do job and become if i know can work and service for our hard work and i need know to learn everything so that i can learn and those management we are same cooperation work in company and help us and being important development and new culture those job place and more experience hard to be trying. I want part of the job with those friend together as help each

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8-12 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about IHG Hotels & Resorts in popular locations

• IHG Hotels & Resorts
  • fun and challenging workplace