Here to help
Coronavirus update

IBM Employee Reviews

Philippines662 reviews
Salary / Benefits
IBM is about innovation. They want the work process to be as easy as possible. They take good care of their people and they compensate them enough for their people to stay.
Pros
Flexible Work Hours
Cons
Slow Career Growth
Salary / Benefits
This company is very stable and for keeps..you can get old and not worry for future because they can take care even the pension and shares. They can groom you if you want to be promoted .
Pros
Work hard and you will be compensated
Cons
Laziness and you will be fired
Salary / Benefits
good company, easy interview, easy way to have a job. maybe its too easy that anyone can pass even a toxic useless employee like remelyn gialogo. ibm should have some standards when hiring to prevent hiring people like remelyn gialogo
Pros
free lunch, nice team building
Cons
toxic workmate
Salary / Benefits
The company offers lots of training materials if you want to widen your scope or learn other industry of work. With this, they expect their people to be competitive and continue improving themselves and the process.
Salary / Benefits
The only problem I had encounter with IBM is their staffing. Employees were unable to follow break schedules due to the call volume. There would be times that we were unable to take our 30 minute break allotted for the day.
Cons
We are not able to take our break schedules on time
-conducive environment to work
-work venue is near the main roads (easily accessible)

-relaxed and at your own pace

-supportive team and management

-can interact with upper management
Salary / Benefits
Regarding the Taal volcano explosion. and COVID -19 cases on the rise. I think they are not prepared enough for the risk that it will bring to their employees.
Pros
Free food
Salary / Benefits
I liked how they wanted employees to be efficient and well-rounded. Good opportunity to grow your career and make the most out of your capabilities to contribute to the company.
Salary / Benefits
Working with IBM made me realize my untapped capabilities to collaborate with clients on fast phase yet goal-centric manner. IBM will challenge you to be better and do better in every aspect of your work.
Salary / Benefits
Work time is not that strict but your output or result of work must be on time.
The workplace culture is far better than others

collaborative teams.

Learning is endless, you'll get enough knowledge to assist every employees.

Processes and tools are in place
Salary / Benefits
Enjoyed and learned a lot while working with client and peers.
Coworkers helped me to be at ease while working. Also, they allowed us to work at home and remotely so that we can still connect with our clients and work seamlessly with our tasks.
Salary / Benefits
I have enjoyed working in IBM from the day I was hired and until now. The opportunities are rewarded to those that are deserving. It is true that your career is in your hands as you are the main proponent of the activities that will have an impact to your career in the long term.
Salary / Benefits
We always support employee from client company having had time remoting due to internet connection but the leads and supervisor is very supportive and they always guide us in daily routine at work
Salary / Benefits
Call center recruitment for maersk shipping, during their relocation to manila, covered various technical and non technical roles. had initial set up meetings with hiring managers to establish requirements
Salary / Benefits
I work at IBM last June 2016 to August 2016. Just a six months but I can say that I learned a lot because my mentors teach me more accountings skills.
Salary / Benefits
IBM is a great company to work with and offers a lot of trainings for upskilling. Fast-faced company which gives client a high satisfactory rating in terms of services
Salary / Benefits
This was my first ever company since I've graduated. I've made lots of good friends who are very kind and helpful. I've gained a lot of new skills that are actually in demand. However, the company has become bureaucratic and quite stingy when it comes to promotions and pay raises.
Still, this is a good first company for newly graduated students.
Salary / Benefits
Below are my experience working in this organization
High pay salary

Innovative

Collaborative environment

Open communication

No retaliation

Work life balanced

Proud IBMer
Salary / Benefits
Job was okay but culture not so much. Our boss power trips a lot, I definitely didn't feel I want to be close with anyone in the team because of her. I pity those she always bullies. It was my first job, even though I got a good assessment, salary and benefits are not at par with those of the other business in the market.
Salary / Benefits
If you are looking for a typical call center job, this is a place for you.
You have to be a critical thinking to stay on top. People are dressing sloppily. Culture is over friendly that they forgot what professionalism is. Good thing here is the company itself that you are with IBM. If you are good at what you, they will give you credits. But again, in Nuvali Sta Rosa, Chubb account, they lack professionalsm.
Pros
people are very nice, management is easy to talk to
Cons
no standard rules in handling the employees behaviour. With this, it has affected the culture of the workplace. In my opinion, management has to be firm to set rules
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot working for IBM. My work as a payroll officer made me learn a lot of things like data entry, payroll, and analytical and critical thinking. It is competitive yet there is still teamwork among colleagues.