Human Resource Management Office
View all Human Resource Management Office reviews

Human Resource Management Office

Human Resource Management Office Employee Review

Productive Office

Good office with a lot of things to learn. Challenging environment that makes you strive harder and be more efficient and effective employee. Helps me to developed more of my interpersonal skills.

Same roleSame location

Concern about the details of everything

Supportive subordinates and leaders with the abilities to stand up what are the best of the best for the betterment of the whole organizations..Though, not well trained enough but willing to learn in any kind of work that it might be..Enjoying the compny with colleagues are more than enough everyday lives. Work hard,live happily,enjoy your work,love your work,support each other,with unity,be transparent of all the transaction you have to,be honest and respect each other.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

exactly time

Easy but plenty

I had fun and stressful days in the HRMO. HRMO need more staff as they handle many offices and the employees are few. When you're in the HRMO, you get to meet and interact with many employees and officials. I love my HRMO Family. They made my work less stressful. We tend to have Overtime every month because of the jobs piling up.

lots of paper works but it's fun

My work there is assisting through segregating important documents and entertaining the clients. I have learned a lot in my previous job on how to be patient and considerate in every situation. Also, I enjoyed it so much in my work even though it was tough work as well as we made activities to release our stress out. I have lots of tough works but I think its all worth it since we help each other in order to complete and finish our tasks on time or as early as possible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Human Resource Management Office. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2