Human Resource Management Office

Human Resource Management Office Employee Reviews

Easy but plenty

I had fun and stressful days in the HRMO. HRMO need more staff as they handle many offices and the employees are few. When you're in the HRMO, you get to meet and interact with many employees and officials. I love my HRMO Family. They made my work less stressful. We tend to have Overtime every month because of the jobs piling up.

lots of paper works but it's fun

My work there is assisting through segregating important documents and entertaining the clients. I have learned a lot in my previous job on how to be patient and considerate in every situation. Also, I enjoyed it so much in my work even though it was tough work as well as we made activities to release our stress out. I have lots of tough works but I think its all worth it since we help each other in order to complete and finish our tasks on time or as early as possible.

Productive Office

Good office with a lot of things to learn. Challenging environment that makes you strive harder and be more efficient and effective employee. Helps me to developed more of my interpersonal skills.

Fun workplace because I worked with my friends at the same time and the bosses are so easy to talked to

I had fun working in this company because of the working place. The staffs and bosses gave us some paper works which I loved doing it always even though there's a thousands of papers we're working on everyday.

Pros

Free foods

Cons

Tons of paper works

They made me ready for my next journey

It was good, I learned a lot. They made me practice my profession, they gave me enough experience, love and friendships, they made me ready for every office works I might encounter.

Pros

It was near my house

Cons

Salary rate is not enough

A comfortable and fun workplace

I enjoyed the company of the people in HRMO. My training supervisor was very considerate. My peers are very friendly. The most enjoyable part was being able to laugh amidst the many things we should do.

Concern about the details of everything

Supportive subordinates and leaders with the abilities to stand up what are the best of the best for the betterment of the whole organizations..Though, not well trained enough but willing to learn in any kind of work that it might be..Enjoying the compny with colleagues are more than enough everyday lives. Work hard,live happily,enjoy your work,love your work,support each other,with unity,be transparent of all the transaction you have to,be honest and respect each other.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

exactly time

productive with approachable head and employee.

productive with approachable head and employee.it is fun working in this office.the head and employees are very nice.they always put a smile on their faces.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Human Resource Management Office?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Human Resource Management Office. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2