House of IT

House of IT Employee Reviews

Philippines13 reviews

Toxic management

The worst Company that i've with. They don't appreciate your job well done. They sees your mistake, rather than improvement they choose to degrade and demote you. I cannot recommend this company, think 100x time before applying to this organization.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Toxic management

Bad experience

Company paying so low. They will offer you a basic pay but when you receive your payout its different in the contract. Management is so toxic especially supervisors. If your a trainee you should be strong enough and resourceful.If you dont know an issue and you will ask your supervisor you will be shamed on group chat. Supervisors don't want them to be ask for resolution. They only assist there favorite employee. Supervisors dont act as leader they also acting like a boss.They call themselves supervisor but they act for there title role. The company pays so little. Although they will give you a base salary, the terms of your payout are different in the contract. Most toxic in management are the supervisors. If you're a trainee, you should be strong and resourceful. If you ask your supervisor for help because you don't know the answer, you risk being humiliated in group chat. Supervisors do not want to be contacted for assistance. They just support their preferred employee. Supervisors don't just act as a leader; they also act like a boss. Although they identify as supervisors, they perform the duties associated with that title

Pros

Knowledge

Cons

Toxic management

Toxic Management

If you can handle stress, toxic management and unorganise system, then this is the right company for you. If you have lapses you will be charged of RODs and it can be used against you to dismiss your employment. Working with toxic client is understandable but working with toxic colleagues and management is a different story. However, House of IT is a good start specially for those fresh grads as they will give you full access to companies resources.

Entitled tenured employees, toxic co-workers, low salary offer, no pay raise, favouritism and other employees didn't follow company policies.

Some tenured employees are so entitled like they own the company and not respectful at all. A lot of them talk loudly and it seems like they don't care about other people who's working properly. No pay raise at all even though you are almost 2-3 years in the company. The management didn't listen to the employee. Also a lot of employees didn't follow the company policies specially the break/over break policy.Pros ✅ Free coffee, milo and water.Cons ❌ Toxic co-workers and management, No pay raise and Stagnant work place.

7/10 rate for this company.

This company is good for fresh graduated. During my stay, I really had a good times working there untill I have noticed some employees seems they owned the company and they are so entitled specialy the one who stayed longer or let say the tenured employee

Pros

Free Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon Snack Free drinks Fun and Exciting Company Engagement Activities

Cons

Unpaid overtime Crab-mentality Entitled tenured rank and file employees, some of them are not respectful enough & lack of discipline Low or let say cheap salary offer HMO

It is fast-paced and compettetive environemnt.You should be prepared.

It is fast-paced and compettetive environemnt.You should be prepared.If you are i for a challenge the this company is for you.If you want a chill and relax work,this is not for you.You'll just stress yourself.Though the management is good since they listen to the employee's suggestions.

Productive and fun place with non-toxic people but toxic management. You'll earn deductions instead of earning extra money. Employees suffer every time they make mistakes.

Pros

Good environment with nice people

Cons

Toxic Management, always check your payroll or you'll get debt.

Not recommended

Micromanaged staffProcesses being changed w/o proper documentationBad managementToo much workloadsThe job is giving employees anxiety attacksAll former HR personnel found the company toxic

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Daily meetings

Micro managed

Dont have an established process. No proper chanelling. Disorganized process and assigning of task. Everyday meeting which is time consuming and not useful.

Pros

Wfh

Cons

Micro managed

It was my first IT experience and I am happy being a part of this company.

Friendly atmosphere coming out from the friendliest people. Management team is good, compensation is average yet the job is challenging compared to the job discription itself making it a verry intresting role as an IT proffessinal. Would really recommend to those who wants to experience and practice their career in IT.

Current Job Overview

I started House of IT year 2015 as one of the OJT. After I graduate they absorb me and after 3 months got regularized. I'm working graveyard and can't socialize as all of my team members are working at day. From year 2015 up until now, I learned many things specifically on technical skills. I enjoyed the training they give us to enhance more our capability.

Really need extra income

The company is really good, but as we get older, our needs also increases, so I really need to have an extra income to support my family for my siblings in their studies and for emergency cases. I hope someone would really help me to have an extra income.

Pros

free meal

Cons

low salary

Challenging work, but unprofessional management

CEO's personal relationships with young female staff became a major issue in the office. Consistently denied work visas and other legally required documentation for employees. Hacked and altered personal social media accounts of staff. Routinely underpaid overtime and other benefits. Forced staff back to work after major natural disasters like earthquakes without securing engineer's approval first.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at House of IT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits