House of IT

House of IT Employee Reviews

Philippines4 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Friendly atmosphere coming out from the friendliest people. Management team is good, compensation is average yet the job is challenging compared to the job discription itself making it a verry intresting role as an IT proffessinal. Would really recommend to those who wants to experience and practice their career in IT.
Salary / Benefits
I started House of IT year 2015 as one of the OJT. After I graduate they absorb me and after 3 months got regularized. I'm working graveyard and can't socialize as all of my team members are working at day. From year 2015 up until now, I learned many things specifically on technical skills. I enjoyed the training they give us to enhance more our capability.
Salary / Benefits
The company is really good, but as we get older, our needs also increases, so I really need to have an extra income to support my family for my siblings in their studies and for emergency cases.

I hope someone would really help me to have an extra income.
Pros
free meal
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
CEO's personal relationships with young female staff became a major issue in the office.

Consistently denied work visas and other legally required documentation for employees.

Hacked and altered personal social media accounts of staff.

Routinely underpaid overtime and other benefits.

Forced staff back to work after major natural disasters like earthquakes without securing engineer's approval first.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Everything else
Ask a question about working or interviewing at House of IT. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5