Honda

- performance appraisal every year

- company activities are nice

- develops your skills and abilities
Salary / Benefits
Must at least try to do different tasks to be able to grow more and know more about the company and how to market every detail of our products.must be able to work well with managers and co workers be able to grow more as an individual and a good follower towards one another. To build good communication skills and good relations towards prospective clients. To work well under pressure and to nit give up on pressure and tasks given to you.
Pros
Cons
Long hours/ saturday duty
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace and environment. My workmates are very kind and easy to get along with. I've gain so much knowledge and experience in talking to other people.
Pros
Free training
Cons
8hrs
Salary / Benefits
In summary, Honda Philippines, Inc, compensation is good but they don't give incentives for their sales team. The benefits is also good. the workplace is big and easy to work and so many big opportunity in honda in terms of travelling abroad.
Salary / Benefits
A lot of experiences and challenges faced with my work as a sales admin head. In 5 years of giving my full time, effort and love i learned a lot about your determination at loyalty at work. Its not about the salary that you get its about the work that helps you learn and grow more.
Salary / Benefits
Productive workplace. Long hours. Not enough manpower. Shifting schedules is not on par with the salary. Good benefits thou. Management sometimes a bit much but if you do well you will do well over all good place to work . Pay could be better. Need an upgrade on their property
Pros
loans, etc
Salary / Benefits
Working with Expats is best buy not with Filipino management. Compensation is good but you will be stressed with the internal politics specially in HR
Salary / Benefits
everyday working at Honda Parts Manufacturing Corp was kind of tirefull but working in their workplace was kind of fun,the traditions there was great, working there was kind of fun but until you see your salary (as an Contractual Worker).
Salary / Benefits
I hope there's proper evaluation and salary compensation for employees who really work hard and efficiently; I hope incentives are properly assess and given.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Honda?
Salary / Benefits
Nice Company.It offers a lot of trainings and room for improvement to enhance knowledge.Has an opportunity to be exposed in different facet of working challenges.
Pros
Good Salary Offer
Cons
Rooted Departmental Conflicts
Salary / Benefits
The last few days I worked with the company I have been notified by the company that I have not received any back pay for my last duties. And also my current employer has been not paid my pag ibig benefits.
Pros
No pay over time
Salary / Benefits
One of the best reason to work at Honda is because they have great benefits and they really look out for there employees.7u

- team is amazing - training is one-on-one - leaders are professional and strictly only businesses - culture feels like a family.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of things in Honda especially in presentation and report making. Honda helps me to unleashed whats inside of me. It helps me to boost my self confidence.
Pros
Benefits and Salary
Cons
Long hours of work and pressure duringt month end
Salary / Benefits
This is a good company, I have learned a lot on this company, In terms of benefits and incentive and I meet different people on this company the i learned more.
Pros
With incentive once the customer purchase installment motorcycle
Cons
Sometimes we had a worked in legal holiday
Salary / Benefits
Weekly travel to the assigned location to execute and also promote the product. Also awareness for them of the product. Good opportunity for me to travel the philippines. Luzon Visayas and Mindanao.
Diagnosing
To manage the work load time

Good management

Good culture

To verify the concern of the customer in free test
Working with colleagues with joking
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Healthcare
Salary / Benefits
In terms of medical and personal needs honda are willing to help especially to those associates that are in needs.
Transportation allowances

Meal allowances

Monthly allowances like rice subsidy worth 2500 pesos.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
6 Days in a week
Salary / Benefits
I learned so much in this compony . I learned the paing process and the management they give a full benifits and the workplace are organize the most enjoyable part they giave a big bonus.
- good working environment
- friendly staff

- lots of benefits
- lots of leave credits to enjoy
- performance appraisal every year

- company activities are nice

- develops your skills and abilities
Salary / Benefits
a lot of paper works to do every day. Having a short tempered supervisor but friendly officemate. nice working place but pressured because of the schedule and ot.
Salary / Benefits
Great company to work for! Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated. Amazing culture, great benefits, great pay, good opportunity to learn Salesforce and awesome people and management.