Honda
Information from Honda:

Honda Employee Reviews

Philippines336 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working at Honda. My work mates are fun, and they are happy to be with. We really work as a team. I've learned a lot from them. Unity, team work, consideration.
Salary / Benefits
overall great experience with a multinational company gave me better insights with what's needed in the industry and gave us the independence to decide on things needed
Salary / Benefits
As a service advisor i learned how to work unpressure and stressful because of my clients. I learned how to use time management. How to delivered my correct words to the clients.
1. need maximum discipline at all times
2. Need to be competitive

3. must have deep root cause analysis

4. Great instructor on trainings

5. Pays on time
Salary / Benefits
Have a good quality product, safe working place, more skill can i level up.strict to safety role conduct, have a good nature around this company .....
Salary / Benefits
• Change the credits files folder and segregate the consolidated accounts into branches accounts
• Encode Job Order using SAP application

• Printer and Computer maintenance

• Technical support and install new software for computer users

• Team player, flexible, detail-oriented and self-motivated

• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Pros
Free water
Cons
fair
Salary / Benefits
All the employees are friendly and approachable. Fast paced environment and productive workplace. I learned so many things in the areas of Human Resources specially in Recruitment that I used in my current job.
Salary / Benefits
As a Parts Analyst you will learn a lot, transaction from technician ( preventive maintenance, general repair, body and paint ) releasing of parts, purchasing of parts from the supplier from small items to bulky items, purchasing consumable materials used by the technicians. You will learn step by step from parts expiditer, to warehouseman, to parts controll, to over the counter person, to parts analyst
Salary / Benefits
Honda has a wonderful and very friendly culture. They treat and help each other as a family. The whole team is very competitive. They will support you in achieving your goals. Managers also are very supportive
Pros
Friendly culture
Cons
Long working hours
Salary / Benefits
Honda employees are all professional. Almost all knows their job well with very less supervision. Management is very supportive. Its just the Pandemic issues right now is the main problem.
Salary / Benefits
Good relation to its employee. Provides training to gain more knowledge of their employees. Has a good core corporate values. The comoany has a malasakit to the employees and to the clients.
Salary / Benefits
It's nice working there however too much workload, too much workload.However learnings are really good and it will make you have a very good experienced.
GOOD WORKING AREA
COMPETITIVE

FRIENDLY WORKERS

DIVERSE WORKPLACE

RESPECTFUL PEOPLE

Nearby my home an dot my family

perfect working equipment

they value their employees so much and the loyalty of their employee
Salary / Benefits
Im a good followers associates. And that is why i achieved my goals perfect attendance award for 21 consecutive years from 1997 to 2018. And more good memories when im at honda.
Salary / Benefits
The company has a good management. The workplace is very conducive and fun. All are smiling and has less stress. The hardest part of the job is to getting the quota as a salesperson.
-good working environment
- friendly staff

- lots of benefits

- lots of leave credits to enjoy

- performance appraisal every year

- company activities are nice

- develops your skills and abilities
Salary / Benefits
It is a life changing career. The experiences, learnings, trainings and professional field I gained from this company has put me into the the higher level of my career. Still look forward to be with this kind of company.
Salary / Benefits
Must at least try to do different tasks to be able to grow more and know more about the company and how to market every detail of our products.must be able to work well with managers and co workers be able to grow more as an individual and a good follower towards one another. To build good communication skills and good relations towards prospective clients. To work well under pressure and to nit give up on pressure and tasks given to you.
Pros
Cons
Long hours/ saturday duty
Salary / Benefits
Honda Cars Philippines ist ein Team von über 600 Mitarbeitern, die landesweit mit 38 Händlern und etwa 60 Teile- und Materiallieferanten zusammenarbeiten. HCPhils ist eine Partnerschaft zwischen Honda Motor Co., Ltd., AC Industrial Holdings, Inc. und der Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation
Salary / Benefits
Our day starts with a prayer and morning exercise. After that, we have Y-Gaya or open communication (sharing of activities, problems encountered, etc.)

Honda culture revolves around it's fundamental beliefs: Respect for the individual and the Three Joys.

Management encourages open communication. Safety is also our main priority. No safety means no production.

The hardest part of my job in Honda is trying to meet report deadlines due to time constraints. Sometimes, I need to work from home just to meet the deadline. At the end of the day, planning and time management is key in order to meet these deadline.

The most enjoyable part of my job in Honda is the recognition for a job well done. Sometimes you fail and get scolded but at the end of the day, the important thing is how you take it as a challenge; learn from it and become better.
Salary / Benefits
the company is very competitive and you have to be able to go with the flow in order for you to adjust to what is needed to be done in order to meet the goal.