Homeworld Shopping Corporation

Homeworld Shopping Corporation Work-Life Balance reviews

Philippines65 reviews

Clear
3.7Salary & Benefits

I have learned that the position as salesclerk is not only to assisting costumer it was also to Smile, greet, ask or offer what the costumer needs

This company is my first time job and I was thankful for them because they give me a chance to show my ability to be deserve in this company and I did it well

Fun workplace

Fun workplace, also the co workers is very competitive and that's a challenging for me as a sales associate for 2yrs and 5 months of working in the company

Pros

Open ot

Cons

9hrs

Productive and fun

I used to be a receiving checker at this company, my job discription was to received the items from supplier. the management is kind and the management is good. the hardest part of job is to work at peak season. bulks of orders to received but still i enjoyed the job.

Pros

kind workmates

Cons

Productive and fun work place in deparent store

what I can say about my job is very fun and stressful because it's sometimes scary because once you have a broken outfit in the store, you pay for it.

Pros

Free lunches

Fun workplace

Sa company nato ok din kasi outright ako that time. Si Sm nagpapasahod sa akin.. Minimun din ang sahod at complete benifits din sya.. 8hrs duty din tapos masaya.

Pros

No free lunch

A friendly Colleague

Long day standing work. I deal with different kinds of customers. The tough-fest part when I encounter a customer asking me get double size of an item and were out of stock but she was upset.But I explain to her nicely that we might have it again in a few weeks time. Or she can get it in different store. I enjoy my job because I meet loads of colleague friends.

Cons

Contract job

I work here in front of computer in almost 10 hrs.

The most stressful part of working here is working in front of computer in 8 hrs. No career growth in this company but I have fun working in this company because we work here as a family.

Pros

Free accommodation and free meal

Cons

Healthcard and a day off per week

Fun

It was fun working in this company. It's far from home that is why i decided to stop working. I like the management of this company. I hopei can still apply as a service crew.

innovative and friendly environment.

you can count in your leaders and co-workers in times of need, there are friendly people around me ,enjoyable workplace and fun most especially for celebrations like b-days and any kind of parties even work is pressure ,even if we encounter delicate customers or facing problems we just forget it as we work as a team ,work with high confidence and a dynamic knowledge for as long as we love our work we just enjoy it and create achievements by using a lot of patience,calm, and fresh mind anyway they have a good management at all and I learn a lot of new things and got complimented as I joined them.thank you so much!

Productive and fun

Im salesclerk, I enjoy my job because I have many friends, I talk with other people like customer and I insist to assist them eventhough they don't want.

Pros

Cons

8 hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Homeworld Shopping Corporation?

Challenging

Working in Homeworld Shopping Corporation is such a challenging experience for me. I was able to apply all my learnings from college. I realized that being an HR is not that easy because your dealing with people. It has a good management wherein employees can learn everytime. Woring in SM Home made me realize that working in a real corporate world is not easy, you have too adjust not just on people but also to the working environment it has.

Pros

Free lunch sometimes

high quality

compare to other company this company gives me higher level plus the bonding on other department are close enough. plus the benefits are complete. and

productive

It's a simple routine in a store that i sort and arrange items to be display in a rack. Maintain the area to be clean and organize.

Corporate culture

The company offers job stability. It also gives "creatives" the ability to make a concept soon to be materialized. It has been very generous in giving and securing employees benefits and competitive salaries. I just see the hours long exhausting. Workloads are quite heavy.

Pros

Assurance of Annual Merit Increase

Cons

long hours, too many workload

Very productive and have fun to my co-employees

I always excited to go to my workplace and see customers roaming actually I am happy to assist them,i have leaned lots of experiences because being regular employee of this company Homeworld Shopping Corporation gives me an oppurtunity that i can bring to my next job,and I want this job to be my forever.

Pros

incentives to my manager

Cons

2000 pesos month

Great company and managment

All of the employes are nice person Good manager and supervisor Good policy Good costumer assistance I learned in this company to be a good sales utility clerk

Pros

Free lunch

initative and displaying items

Cleaning the area and the items. How to arrange the display by categories. Having great experience working to the company. Great times having lots of friends. I dont experience hard part. To share my extra ordinary service and help my company grow.

Pros

free lunches

productive and professional workplace

I have heard nothing but good things about this company from people whoa have worked here. People say that the accounts are very stable, the management is kind to it's employees, and everyone is friendly.

productive and fun

fun work place with supportive management. not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.

Pros

free lunches

tired but fun

working hour- eight hour a day, six days in a week with one day rest day. Learned to assist customer in selling area. The management are very good in all situation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Homeworld Shopping Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits