Homeworld Shopping Corporation

Philippines65 reviews

Clear
3.7Salary & Benefits

Good workplace

Very accomodating ang mga ka workmates, tsaka yung naging dept head namin ay mabait din. Mahigpit lang talaga yung mga guards kaya di basta makapuslit ng candy haha

Productive and fun

I used to be a receiving checker at this company, my job discription was to received the items from supplier. the management is kind and the management is good. the hardest part of job is to work at peak season. bulks of orders to received but still i enjoyed the job.

Pros

kind workmates

Cons

Productive and fun work place in deparent store

what I can say about my job is very fun and stressful because it's sometimes scary because once you have a broken outfit in the store, you pay for it.

Pros

Free lunches

Fun workplace

Sa company nato ok din kasi outright ako that time. Si Sm nagpapasahod sa akin.. Minimun din ang sahod at complete benifits din sya.. 8hrs duty din tapos masaya.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Good

What i can say is all good the problem is when i started my work here is I’m under provincial so the salary is too low. I wish that provincial rate well be eliminated.

productive workplace

Its a very nice workplace .. I gain more knowledge in working there. The ambiance , the management , the security and the salary and benefits are also good .. Its a very good place for you to enhance your skills when it comes to dealing with other people ..

The workplace was good.

the one that i love most with homeworld shopping corporation is the interaction with the customers, they ask you what is better when they bought items what you sell.

Pros

the salary is on time, sometimes advanced

Cons

they have work during stormy season

I work here in front of computer in almost 10 hrs.

The most stressful part of working here is working in front of computer in 8 hrs. No career growth in this company but I have fun working in this company because we work here as a family.

Pros

Free accommodation and free meal

Cons

Healthcard and a day off per week

My first job!

This is my first job in the philippines, and i love doing my duty at that time, this is were i am started and learn about selling. And that why i love to be a sales lady

Cons

8hrs

Good company

Homeworld is one of the biggest home appliances store in the Philippines. It has strict policies which ensures a very organized business process. It also promotes collaboration among its employees.

Pros

Organized

Cons

Low salary

high quality

compare to other company this company gives me higher level plus the bonding on other department are close enough. plus the benefits are complete. and

A great learning experience

It has been a great learning experience I had for this company. Management are good and you will really enjoy learning and working for the whole team. Only needs to improve on the salary

productive and fun workmates

this is good company they pay us in time. they pay our overtime. they have a open overtime. they gave us more stocks and delivered us when we needed. they surely secured our benifits.

Corporate culture

The company offers job stability. It also gives "creatives" the ability to make a concept soon to be materialized. It has been very generous in giving and securing employees benefits and competitive salaries. I just see the hours long exhausting. Workloads are quite heavy.

Pros

Assurance of Annual Merit Increase

Cons

long hours, too many workload

Responsible

*Being efficient. *i had learned how to follow instructions and how to be responsible. *Should always be followed all the time. *Will become my new friends. *when the end of contact is about to come. *Pay day.

Pros

Good benifits

Cons

fun time

Great company and managment

All of the employes are nice person Good manager and supervisor Good policy Good costumer assistance I learned in this company to be a good sales utility clerk

Pros

Free lunch

initative and displaying items

Cleaning the area and the items. How to arrange the display by categories. Having great experience working to the company. Great times having lots of friends. I dont experience hard part. To share my extra ordinary service and help my company grow.

Pros

free lunches

Hiring and Firing

As a Human Resources Assistant I was responsible for the complete Hiring - Firing process of the company. The cycle would start in looking for potential applicants through series of interviews and assessments. One the applicants are hired they are oriented and trained. The HRA is also responsible for replacing lost manpower due to various reasons and implement the code of conduct of the company by means of corrective measures in any case those are violated. Part of my responsibility is making sure to proof-read the Daily time records of my employees and ensure that they are well paid and provided the benefits promised by the company.

Elegant Standing posture and good detailing of items is most exited.

* SM is the most costumer visited and the more costumer the more energy we spend. *I learn about sales talk,Costumer wants and speculation and how I good in demo. *management on staff is not a problem. *my co-workers is all busy at all times. *my hardest thing that i encounter is on pick season many costumer and many sales we need. *the most enjoyable thing is on first work oriented with new friens.

Pros

Enjoyable enviroment

Cons

minimum salary

productive and fun

fun work place with supportive management. not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.

Pros

free lunches

best experince ever

i worked fulltime and restday only once ..as a first time emplyee i learned how to being a productive and build my self confidence ..

Pros

free meal

Cons

not applicable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Homeworld Shopping Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits