Homeworld Shopping Corporation

Homeworld Shopping Corporation Management reviews

Philippines65 reviews

Clear

Good workplace

Very accomodating ang mga ka workmates, tsaka yung naging dept head namin ay mabait din. Mahigpit lang talaga yung mga guards kaya di basta makapuslit ng candy haha

Productive and fun

I used to be a receiving checker at this company, my job discription was to received the items from supplier. the management is kind and the management is good. the hardest part of job is to work at peak season. bulks of orders to received but still i enjoyed the job.

Pros

kind workmates

Fast paced working environment

We're always busy especially during peak season. I learned to be more detail oriented and time management to finish the tasks given. Stick to the scheduled tasks. Tasks are routinely done.

productive workplace

Its a very nice workplace .. I gain more knowledge in working there. The ambiance , the management , the security and the salary and benefits are also good .. Its a very good place for you to enhance your skills when it comes to dealing with other people ..

Productive and fun workplace

The work there is very easy and fun to work..I had a lot of beautiful experience..The management has a fair treatment with all the enployees and i admire it..I miss working there ..

Fun

It was fun working in this company. It's far from home that is why i decided to stop working. I like the management of this company. I hopei can still apply as a service crew.

innovative and friendly environment.

you can count in your leaders and co-workers in times of need, there are friendly people around me ,enjoyable workplace and fun most especially for celebrations like b-days and any kind of parties even work is pressure ,even if we encounter delicate customers or facing problems we just forget it as we work as a team ,work with high confidence and a dynamic knowledge for as long as we love our work we just enjoy it and create achievements by using a lot of patience,calm, and fresh mind anyway they have a good management at all and I learn a lot of new things and got complimented as I joined them.thank you so much!

Happy to work with my fellow collegues

Its my first time working in retail as sales assistant,i learned how the standard of assisting customer,giving good customer service,and for the management i thank them for teaching me for who i am today.

Challenging

Working in Homeworld Shopping Corporation is such a challenging experience for me. I was able to apply all my learnings from college. I realized that being an HR is not that easy because your dealing with people. It has a good management wherein employees can learn everytime. Woring in SM Home made me realize that working in a real corporate world is not easy, you have too adjust not just on people but also to the working environment it has.

Pros

Free lunch sometimes

Cons

Exciting, fun and inspiring work place

Home world shopping corporation is one of the affiliates of SM group. Its offer the wide range of home furnishing products and the prices are economical.The environment is young and very competitive. The sales team are so eager and enthusiastic with role and daily routine work.The management is good, they treat the team as mature individual and with respect.

Pros

Incentives and 13th month pay.

Cons

Longer hours of standing at working time

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Homeworld Shopping Corporation?

enjoyable

Can handle each of every single day, no matter how exhausted after my job, it's ok! because it was fun back there the management,co workers there all friendly help full, that's the reason why I'm excited to go in work there with theme. I learn to respect and find what customer need base in there personality. The hardest part of my job is before the opening of our store I must clean the surface ceiling in my area because my manager hates dust in trash. I enjoyable when you sell a lot of item in reach your cotah everyday in get highlights by you manager to every one ....

Pros

free lunch once in a year

Cons

8 hours

A great learning experience

It has been a great learning experience I had for this company. Management are good and you will really enjoy learning and working for the whole team. Only needs to improve on the salary

I have learned a lot of things from my previous job.

It made me more confident. I became more organized as it was required. I have also learned a lot of things from my colleague specially team-work which is very important. The Management was very helpful and supportive

Pros

Free duty meal

Creative

Always arrange items, folds, assist and visual displaying. I learn most are being creative in decorations. Approachable management and organized in schedules. Cooperative co-workers. The hardest part of my job is the cloth fibers. I enjoy most of my contract.

Cons

No over time

Homeworld Shopping Corporation was a great platform for me to learn all the skills I could learn as it was my first job experience.

It was a great opportunity to work in a big company since I have learned to work efficiently even under pressure. I have learned how to produce good quality of work on or before the given deadline. I was even privileged to work with the executives as part of my job is to handle employee relations particularly labor cases.

Elegant Standing posture and good detailing of items is most exited.

* SM is the most costumer visited and the more costumer the more energy we spend. *I learn about sales talk,Costumer wants and speculation and how I good in demo. *management on staff is not a problem. *my co-workers is all busy at all times. *my hardest thing that i encounter is on pick season many costumer and many sales we need. *the most enjoyable thing is on first work oriented with new friens.

Pros

Enjoyable enviroment

Cons

minimum salary

Home World Shopping Corporation

I've enjoyed my schedule at this company(12:15 - 9:15) its started as a closing until I ended my contract. I've learned how to deal with other people and the management is good because they will give you a privilege to do your job correctly. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the manager is always give her support to reach our monthly quota.

productive and professional workplace

I have heard nothing but good things about this company from people whoa have worked here. People say that the accounts are very stable, the management is kind to it's employees, and everyone is friendly.

Busy but joyful place to work

a typical day always involve assisting the customers, cleaning our department section, arranging, cleaning, replenishing of stocks in the selling area. Management was very strict but in reasonable way. my co-workers that were a lot older than me, so i learned a lot from not only about work but also in life. i have learned to value and to take every job seriously with this experience.

Productive workplace

Supervise selling area and staff, handle customer needs and complain. Very fun working environment with a very supportive management. Achieving sales target

Pros

fun workplace

productive and fun

fun work place with supportive management. not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Homeworld Shopping Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Homeworld Shopping Corporation in popular locations

• Homeworld Shopping Corporation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?