Homeworld Shopping Corporation

Philippines65 reviews

Clear
3.9Job Security & Advancement

Good for fresh graduates

Good for fresh graduateRecruitment steps*Interview ( easy question )*Exam*Final interview ( situational questions )*Medical*Requirments*Training*Onboarding

I have learned that the position as salesclerk is not only to assisting costumer it was also to Smile, greet, ask or offer what the costumer needs

This company is my first time job and I was thankful for them because they give me a chance to show my ability to be deserve in this company and I did it well

Great training ground

Working at this company is a very good learning experience . As a human resources assistant I have handled the end to end process in many facets of HR.

Fun workplace

Fun workplace, also the co workers is very competitive and that's a challenging for me as a sales associate for 2yrs and 5 months of working in the company

Pros

Open ot

Cons

9hrs

Excellent and loveable learnings to be come a good customer service.

As Sales Utility Clerk I had learned a lot of new things, knowledge and wisdom to take responsible in four department of SM HOME us as department are decor, storage and organizer, tableware and kitchenware with appliances. In selling area I always arranging the product item with descriptions of they level and sales promotion, monitoring the sales everyday, and knowledgeable in Warehouse job.

Productive company

Working in Homeworld Shopping Corporation was a fulfilling experience for me since I was able to learn a lot more about my course as an accounting graduate. This work enable me to enhance my skills, experience and knowledge. I have grown a lot after working for more than 2 years.

I work here in front of computer in almost 10 hrs.

The most stressful part of working here is working in front of computer in 8 hrs. No career growth in this company but I have fun working in this company because we work here as a family.

Pros

Free accommodation and free meal

Cons

Healthcard and a day off per week

Fun

It was fun working in this company. It's far from home that is why i decided to stop working. I like the management of this company. I hopei can still apply as a service crew.

Non Food

I work in Home World shopping Center under SM corporation as a stockman this is my first work after my studies. I learn here how the business in selling area in furniture works.

Fun to work but with lesser salary

The jobs is very extensive with regards with Human Resource functions. I have been enjoying the job but for a while want to have a larger responsibility where I can showcase my abilities and skills.

high quality

compare to other company this company gives me higher level plus the bonding on other department are close enough. plus the benefits are complete. and

A great learning experience

It has been a great learning experience I had for this company. Management are good and you will really enjoy learning and working for the whole team. Only needs to improve on the salary

Very productive and have fun to my co-employees

I always excited to go to my workplace and see customers roaming actually I am happy to assist them,i have leaned lots of experiences because being regular employee of this company Homeworld Shopping Corporation gives me an oppurtunity that i can bring to my next job,and I want this job to be my forever.

Pros

incentives to my manager

Cons

2000 pesos month

Ive enjoy working with my fellow workers also to my superior

I earned a lot of experience and skills, the hardest part of my job is that you are obligate to make a multitasking job.But thats an opportunity for me to make a new knowledge with other position.

Hiring and Firing

As a Human Resources Assistant I was responsible for the complete Hiring - Firing process of the company. The cycle would start in looking for potential applicants through series of interviews and assessments. One the applicants are hired they are oriented and trained. The HRA is also responsible for replacing lost manpower due to various reasons and implement the code of conduct of the company by means of corrective measures in any case those are violated. Part of my responsibility is making sure to proof-read the Daily time records of my employees and ensure that they are well paid and provided the benefits promised by the company.

Home World Shopping Corporation

I've enjoyed my schedule at this company(12:15 - 9:15) its started as a closing until I ended my contract. I've learned how to deal with other people and the management is good because they will give you a privilege to do your job correctly. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the manager is always give her support to reach our monthly quota.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Homeworld Shopping Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits