Homeworld Shopping Corporation

Homeworld Shopping Corporation Culture reviews

Philippines65 reviews

Clear

Fun workplace

Fun workplace, also the co workers is very competitive and that's a challenging for me as a sales associate for 2yrs and 5 months of working in the company

Pros

Open ot

Cons

9hrs

Good

every day is a usual day. I've learned so many things in selling and talking with other people to know their needs. the workplace is nice you will me different people. the hardest part is when they have a delivery. most enjoyable is talking to different kind of customer.

innovative and friendly environment.

you can count in your leaders and co-workers in times of need, there are friendly people around me ,enjoyable workplace and fun most especially for celebrations like b-days and any kind of parties even work is pressure ,even if we encounter delicate customers or facing problems we just forget it as we work as a team ,work with high confidence and a dynamic knowledge for as long as we love our work we just enjoy it and create achievements by using a lot of patience,calm, and fresh mind anyway they have a good management at all and I learn a lot of new things and got complimented as I joined them.thank you so much!

Exciting, fun and inspiring work place

Home world shopping corporation is one of the affiliates of SM group. Its offer the wide range of home furnishing products and the prices are economical.The environment is young and very competitive. The sales team are so eager and enthusiastic with role and daily routine work.The management is good, they treat the team as mature individual and with respect.

Pros

Incentives and 13th month pay.

Cons

Longer hours of standing at working time

Corporate culture

The company offers job stability. It also gives "creatives" the ability to make a concept soon to be materialized. It has been very generous in giving and securing employees benefits and competitive salaries. I just see the hours long exhausting. Workloads are quite heavy.

Pros

Assurance of Annual Merit Increase

Cons

long hours, too many workload

Creative

Always arrange items, folds, assist and visual displaying. I learn most are being creative in decorations. Approachable management and organized in schedules. Cooperative co-workers. The hardest part of my job is the cloth fibers. I enjoy most of my contract.

Cons

No over time

Homeworld Shopping Corporation was a great platform for me to learn all the skills I could learn as it was my first job experience.

It was a great opportunity to work in a big company since I have learned to work efficiently even under pressure. I have learned how to produce good quality of work on or before the given deadline. I was even privileged to work with the executives as part of my job is to handle employee relations particularly labor cases.

Home World Shopping Corporation

I've enjoyed my schedule at this company(12:15 - 9:15) its started as a closing until I ended my contract. I've learned how to deal with other people and the management is good because they will give you a privilege to do your job correctly. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the manager is always give her support to reach our monthly quota.

Productive workplace

Supervise selling area and staff, handle customer needs and complain. Very fun working environment with a very supportive management. Achieving sales target

Pros

fun workplace

productive and fun

fun work place with supportive management. not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

I have learned how to communicate to other people.

i have learned how to communicate properly to other people such as costumers when it comes on selling some items. I have enjoyed my % months of working on the company. The most enjoyable moment is that when you reach your Monthly Qota.

the managers was so good

i learned how to assist well the customer and satisfied and also how to answer in customers quiry.. my co workers are friendly . my hardest part of the job is when your partner was absent and i will be the one to straight on duty..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Homeworld Shopping Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits