Homeworld Shopping Corporation

Homeworld Shopping Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines64 reviews

Good for fresh graduates

Good for fresh graduateRecruitment steps*Interview ( easy question )*Exam*Final interview ( situational questions )*Medical*Requirments*Training*Onboarding

Good workplace

Very accomodating ang mga ka workmates, tsaka yung naging dept head namin ay mabait din. Mahigpit lang talaga yung mga guards kaya di basta makapuslit ng candy haha

I have learned that the position as salesclerk is not only to assisting costumer it was also to Smile, greet, ask or offer what the costumer needs

This company is my first time job and I was thankful for them because they give me a chance to show my ability to be deserve in this company and I did it well

Sales Associate

Give the customer's best explain what items you have reflenish the items, inventory, change the display if they new design know how to be a good co workers, customer.

Great training ground

Working at this company is a very good learning experience . As a human resources assistant I have handled the end to end process in many facets of HR.

Fun workplace

Fun workplace, also the co workers is very competitive and that's a challenging for me as a sales associate for 2yrs and 5 months of working in the company

Pros

Open ot

Cons

9hrs

Excellent and loveable learnings to be come a good customer service.

As Sales Utility Clerk I had learned a lot of new things, knowledge and wisdom to take responsible in four department of SM HOME us as department are decor, storage and organizer, tableware and kitchenware with appliances. In selling area I always arranging the product item with descriptions of they level and sales promotion, monitoring the sales everyday, and knowledgeable in Warehouse job.

Productive and fun

I used to be a receiving checker at this company, my job discription was to received the items from supplier. the management is kind and the management is good. the hardest part of job is to work at peak season. bulks of orders to received but still i enjoyed the job.

Pros

kind workmates

Cons

Productive and fun work place in deparent store

what I can say about my job is very fun and stressful because it's sometimes scary because once you have a broken outfit in the store, you pay for it.

Pros

Free lunches

Fast paced working environment

We're always busy especially during peak season. I learned to be more detail oriented and time management to finish the tasks given. Stick to the scheduled tasks. Tasks are routinely done.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Homeworld Shopping Corporation?

Fun workplace

Sa company nato ok din kasi outright ako that time. Si Sm nagpapasahod sa akin.. Minimun din ang sahod at complete benifits din sya.. 8hrs duty din tapos masaya.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Good

every day is a usual day. I've learned so many things in selling and talking with other people to know their needs. the workplace is nice you will me different people. the hardest part is when they have a delivery. most enjoyable is talking to different kind of customer.

Good

What i can say is all good the problem is when i started my work here is I’m under provincial so the salary is too low. I wish that provincial rate well be eliminated.

productive workplace

Its a very nice workplace .. I gain more knowledge in working there. The ambiance , the management , the security and the salary and benefits are also good .. Its a very good place for you to enhance your skills when it comes to dealing with other people ..

A friendly Colleague

Long day standing work. I deal with different kinds of customers. The tough-fest part when I encounter a customer asking me get double size of an item and were out of stock but she was upset.But I explain to her nicely that we might have it again in a few weeks time. Or she can get it in different store. I enjoy my job because I meet loads of colleague friends.

Cons

Contract job

The workplace was good.

the one that i love most with homeworld shopping corporation is the interaction with the customers, they ask you what is better when they bought items what you sell.

Pros

the salary is on time, sometimes advanced

Cons

they have work during stormy season

Productive company

Working in Homeworld Shopping Corporation was a fulfilling experience for me since I was able to learn a lot more about my course as an accounting graduate. This work enable me to enhance my skills, experience and knowledge. I have grown a lot after working for more than 2 years.

I work here in front of computer in almost 10 hrs.

The most stressful part of working here is working in front of computer in 8 hrs. No career growth in this company but I have fun working in this company because we work here as a family.

Pros

Free accommodation and free meal

Cons

Healthcard and a day off per week

Productive and fun workplace

The work there is very easy and fun to work..I had a lot of beautiful experience..The management has a fair treatment with all the enployees and i admire it..I miss working there ..

Fun

It was fun working in this company. It's far from home that is why i decided to stop working. I like the management of this company. I hopei can still apply as a service crew.

innovative and friendly environment.

you can count in your leaders and co-workers in times of need, there are friendly people around me ,enjoyable workplace and fun most especially for celebrations like b-days and any kind of parties even work is pressure ,even if we encounter delicate customers or facing problems we just forget it as we work as a team ,work with high confidence and a dynamic knowledge for as long as we love our work we just enjoy it and create achievements by using a lot of patience,calm, and fresh mind anyway they have a good management at all and I learn a lot of new things and got complimented as I joined them.thank you so much!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Homeworld Shopping Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits