Home Credit India Finance Private Limited

Home Credit India Finance Private Limited Employee Reviews

Philippines17 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Its easy to do my job as a mystery shopper.i think i need transpo allowance specially when i assigned too far like taguig,muntinlupa,paranaque coz i'm from tondo,manila.
Pros
Transpo allowance
Cons
Too far location
Salary / Benefits
Home credit is a good/nice place to work. hr are kind they teach me very well and the staff are also kind to everyone and they are very friendly to everyone
Cons
9 hours
Salary / Benefits
This company give you ablot of opportunities and you will grow your confident level. Your communication skills also will grow this company was really great for me.
Salary / Benefits
everyday i go to work im excited to communicate and help people to get their desire commodities,i learned how to inertact with every people management was good the hardest part of the job was being rejected in application and the most enjoyable was seeing the customers smile.
Pros
free lunch when monthly meeting
Salary / Benefits
In my typical day of work, I fulfill my task and give my client such a wonderful satisfaction regarding with my services. Throughout the day I completed various duties and responsibilities,must be a friendly and greetings to the costumer. I've learned all the process of my work on how to make it successfully and obey the protocol of the management. In a matter of workplace culture, I should be flexible in my surroundings. Whatever the culture of a person is, I should be accept and respect it and adapt the culture of the people around even we're not the same culture. There's nothing such hardest part of job as long you loved your work, maybe hardest part of that if you're not really loved what you do. The most enjoyable part of job is that when you truly accept and loved your work.
Pros
Free food
Salary / Benefits
Supervisor will always there to help and make you productive. But will transfer you anywhere anytime you should flexible for that.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Salary
Salary / Benefits
Sell Hard! Work Hard! and results of your hardwork will be worthy! Incentives are monitored everyday so you don't have to worry about earned bonuses. Every promotion launch are given an extra prize aside from your monthly bonus. If u love sales, and never last a day without having sales, u are suited to work in HOME CREDIT. For me i enjoy working here because of the benefits and pay here are better compared to those in other industries. and also chances of career growth in this industry are high even u are not a degree holder. Very challenging job yet pressured but all are worthy enough because all are being paid in accordance to companies bonus scheme.
Pros
Medicard, Leave Credits, Regularization, Unlimited Bonus and Incentives, job upgrade
Cons
Pressure, No Overtime Pay
Salary / Benefits
It is my 10th month working for Home Credit and working has never been this engaging since I've set foot in this office.
The culture within the company is healthy and if I may add points:

*the management is thoughtful of the customer's and employees' satisfaction.

*my co-workers truly inspire us to excel in our field. Great harmony and camaraderie can be observed within departments.

*our core values are well practiced to show integrity, fairness, innovation and great results!

*A feasible working environment

* Great compensation and bonus schemes

I could also say that my work and life balance with HC is very good as team buildings, outreach programs and culture projects are conducted to also develop their employee's personal growth.

But what truly makes my work enjoyable at Home Credit is that they challenge us to think out of the box to improve our work. In other words, Home Credit puts high value in CONTINOUS IMPROVEMENT.
Pros
Work from Home Privileges, Great bonus schemes, Quarterly Team Get Togethers
Cons
Office Location (due to Heavy traffic)
Salary / Benefits
Home Credit has the high standards in all aspects, specially to it's people. Professional colleagues is the first thing that I admired working as a sales associate, The working environment is so unique because the company valued the importance of family time. Imagine working 5 times a week with endless earnings. Literally Endless Earnings... Aside from daily wage we receive, we also has a bonus program which let you earn as much as bonus you can, depends on the sales performance you made for the company. It's like you are helped by the company in the way how big you help them. This Company is the ideal work place for those who loves to explore, learn, enjoy and the same time EARN!
Pros
Bonus, Incentives, Rewards Etc. / 2 days Restdays a week
Cons
Sales Pressure
Salary / Benefits
I started working at HC last April 2016. At first I was really nervous. But as time goes by, I find this job exciting and challenging. The first time I got my incentives, it made me felt I did my job very well. HC shows me how bright my future is!
Pros
Incentives, awards and competition
Cons
No concessionaire
Salary / Benefits
I just got hired as Sales Associate exactly two weeks ago from now.But in a short length of time that I've been working with Home Credit. I already boost my "self confidence" because of the clients and my co-workers that I encountered everyday.Confidence that push me to take courage.I am 26 yrs. old now and I've been worked in a premiere company for the last few years,but only Home Credit is the one who really brings out the best in me.
Pros
Free load allowance, uniforms, lunch
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is NORMAL and I've learned in this company is on how you can boost your self-confidence and how to become a responsible person. And I love the management and also my co-workers because even we are tired or stress we're still happy on what we are doing. The most challenging job is your PATIENCE and COMPASSION. It starts with yourself and not other people. How you interact with and speak properly and how you can help your team and yourself. If you do not cooperate and share your knowledge, you will definitely not be an effective and responsible person. Because I believe that when we work together everything is possible and everything will happen.
Pros
Free water, Free aircon
Salary / Benefits
Home Credit PH is already my fourth job since I started my career in 2012, and it is so far, the best! I've worked in a BPO, manufacturing, and telco company, and it is only now I feel I'm at the right place, at the right time. HCPH offers exactly what a Millenial like me looks for in an employer - professional development, flexibility and work/life balance. Also, as I see it, the fast growth of the company can be attributed to how it really cares for its customers and strives to be a responsible lender by promoting financial literacy. I'm definitely staying!
Pros
Offers professional development, flexibility and work/life balance
Cons
Rare team building seminars for some departments
Salary / Benefits
Home Credit starts here in the Philippines in 2013, from then they start to provide great opportunities to everyone, they even accept high school graduates like me, I enjoy working here everyday, environment is fun, employees and staffs are friendly and accommodating.
Salary is competitive and there's also a monthly bonuses for everyone who work hard. I really love this company.
Pros
Bonuses monthly and employee competitions
Cons
No sleeping quarters and no concessionaire
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a challenge. It requires effort and ability to make your day at work really fun and enjoyable. There's no such thing as "instant blessing" at work, but "result". Do not count failure, instead focus on result.

I learned that there is no straight road to success. We will encounter pressure, but that pressure will depend on how we handle and applied in our life. Pressure may cause exhaustion when we take it negatively. It may also help us direct into our destination successfully. The choice is in our hands.

In my current work, the Management is great. They can communicate well to their people. And part of my daily environment, I find my colleagues nice and fun to be with. It is not their behavior that define us, but ours.

I consider pleasing client is the hardest and enjoyable part of my job, since we can't please everyone. Just do your part well and let good client return.
Salary / Benefits
This is a financial company originated in Czech and they are providing customer loans for gadget and appliances and home care.
Pros
Nice salary
Cons
Not Much Benefits
Salary / Benefits
Well to work is very tiring but its a part of having a job. Right? The most important is you work with heart, soul, and you have a commitment with it. Many people says, "trabaho lang walang personalan". But I totally not agree with it, because I do believe, for you to have a firm job you should work for it, own and of course you enjoy and happy about it.
Pros
Free foods, Incentives, Bonus