Home Care Plus

Home Care Plus Employee Reviews for Private Duty Nurse

Private Duty Nurse3 reviews
Philippines3 reviews

learing more experience

assisting patient in their everyday life, medicine administration and keeping them healthy and safe. I learn to be more patience in very moody elderly and sick person.Have to be friendly to all all co worker and knows how to blend in different personality.

Pros

all free

Cons

12hrs work

Productive learned a lot in the field.

Good company, thankful for given a chance to work in nursing field. I wish that we have a good salary and benefits. Working in this company gave me a chance to meet different kinds of patient. I learned something new in every patient that I took care of.

Pros

work hours is flexible

Cons

low salary no benefits

A typical day at work

1. Ensure that all reports in relation to all aspect of patient care management are accurately documented. 2. Assist in patient’s activities of daily living and personal care. 3. Activities include bathing, dressing, undressing, grooming, feeding, toileting needs, etc. 4. Assist in transferring of residents from wheelchair to bed and vice versa, and ambulation with walking aids. 5. Assist in serving meals, feeding, and cleaning up after meal time. 6. Maintain safe work practices and ensure a safe working environment which meets required standards.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Home Care Plus?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Home Care Plus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits