Home Care Plus

Home Care Plus Employee Reviews for Home Health Aide

Home Health Aide11 reviews

When I took time away from my job, to relocate to GA. to assist my Sister to take care of my Mother. Home Care Plus granted one (!) year leave. They consatantly checked in with me and my Mother. It is a Company I wolud recommend strongly.

Temp job but no long term

Is ok to work there but there is no job security . Always problems with your pay. No benefits what so ever. No direct deposit available only to their office staff and supervisor. No raises they keep u at the lowest wage possible they make u buy a tablet and insurance for it. No clients to work and they dont give i full time is only part time .

Pros

Cons

No benefits . pay, hours

Very nice place to work for staff are polite and friendly Do couple event a year for employees. Christmas is the BIG one .overall i liked it

A GREAT PLACE TO WORK FOR , kept us on task opportunity to move up in company recognized an rewarded employees they worked with all employees on scheduling, an keepingneveryine working I THOUGHLY WAS HAPPY WITH COMPANY

Pros

wages, benefits their willingness to help you stay on task with qll updates ect ...

Cons

them unplanned call ins didnt happen often just inconvient.

great company

The company is good and the staff is great but when they have no patients they put you on sleep mode which sucks cause this job is on a contract bases. But over all there good and pay on time

Cons

Pay to little and every two week

good Clients and Co-workers

I loved working for this company. Homes were clean and clients well taken care of. Management listened to your needs. Flexible schedule and time off.

Pros

clean homes

Cons

travel

Home Care Plus

In Home Care Plus provides a friendly and professional work culture. A typical day consists of providing care for patients either in hospice or independent living.

Pros

Always busy and lots of work hours

Cons

A car is required for long distance

Excellent training program for HHA'S.

Good place to work in, friendly staff, & supervisors. Clean, & safe environment. Enjoyed working with students. Provided continuous learning with in-services.

good

everything is good,i like work with them,i am very pleased just i want to better my salary and improve my knowledge as pharmacy tech.

Fun, reliable workplace

Transportation to doctors appointments, and grocery shopping •Assisting with ADLʹs and medication reminders •Light household cleaning and meal preparation •In home companionship

Enjoyable workplace

My typical day at work consists of feeding, bathing and cooking for my patients, as well a general housekeeping and running errands. At every job I've learned the importance of treating my patients with respect and dignity. Though each of my assignments and jobs I have learned the importance of better time management. Different patients have different needs, so it's critical that I'm able to adapt in order to better assist them.All in all, the hardest part of my job is not getting emotionally involved with my patients. I feel that I am a very caring person and my patients become like my family. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that my patients get the absolute best care that they need and deserve.

Pros

meals at our inservices

Ok

I work with one clients for 7yrs because him and I got along so well. The company was good to me and my needs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Home Care Plus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits