Home Care Plus
View all Home Care Plus reviews

Home Care Plus

Home Care Plus Employee Review

not a fun place to work

homecare plus is a stressful place to work as members of staff do not work as a team , information does not get passed on between members of staff so everything that needs to be done doesn't get done, the management do not support each individual member of staff there is no enjoyable part of working there the salary is rubbish for the job you do and you do not get appreciated.

Pros

Cons

long hours get an hour taken off you, dont get travel expenses

1.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

learing more experience

assisting patient in their everyday life, medicine administration and keeping them healthy and safe. I learn to be more patience in very moody elderly and sick person.Have to be friendly to all all co worker and knows how to blend in different personality.

Pros

all free

Cons

12hrs work

Productive learned a lot in the field.

Good company, thankful for given a chance to work in nursing field. I wish that we have a good salary and benefits. Working in this company gave me a chance to meet different kinds of patient. I learned something new in every patient that I took care of.

Pros

work hours is flexible

Cons

low salary no benefits

A typical day at work

1. Ensure that all reports in relation to all aspect of patient care management are accurately documented. 2. Assist in patient’s activities of daily living and personal care. 3. Activities include bathing, dressing, undressing, grooming, feeding, toileting needs, etc. 4. Assist in transferring of residents from wheelchair to bed and vice versa, and ambulation with walking aids. 5. Assist in serving meals, feeding, and cleaning up after meal time. 6. Maintain safe work practices and ensure a safe working environment which meets required standards.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Home Care Plus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Home Care Plus Reviews by Job Title

Home Care Plus Reviews by Location

Learn about Home Care Plus in popular locations

• Home Care Plus
  • not a fun place to work