Home Care Plus
View all Home Care Plus reviews

Home Care Plus

Home Care Plus Employee Review

Excellent company

I left my last job sceptical about going back into care. Boy was I wrong to thing all company are the same home care plus is amazing company from head office and the manager on the ground this company cant do enough for there staff. I'm.so happy to be valued and respected for the work I do. Management staff are so helpful when you ring them. My care manager is excellent at her job. This is the company to work for they offer so much it's just amazing. Delighted they are in Monaghan. Company is growing rapidly and it's because they treat there staff with respect Keep up the good work..I enjoy what I do to be valued means alot as a carer for me I will promote this company they are the best. Trust me I'm 14 years at it and went three lot to find a fantastic company

Pros

Been respected by the company

Cons

I cant fault them in any way

5.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

learing more experience

assisting patient in their everyday life, medicine administration and keeping them healthy and safe. I learn to be more patience in very moody elderly and sick person.Have to be friendly to all all co worker and knows how to blend in different personality.

Pros

all free

Cons

12hrs work

Productive learned a lot in the field.

Good company, thankful for given a chance to work in nursing field. I wish that we have a good salary and benefits. Working in this company gave me a chance to meet different kinds of patient. I learned something new in every patient that I took care of.

Pros

work hours is flexible

Cons

low salary no benefits

A typical day at work

1. Ensure that all reports in relation to all aspect of patient care management are accurately documented. 2. Assist in patient’s activities of daily living and personal care. 3. Activities include bathing, dressing, undressing, grooming, feeding, toileting needs, etc. 4. Assist in transferring of residents from wheelchair to bed and vice versa, and ambulation with walking aids. 5. Assist in serving meals, feeding, and cleaning up after meal time. 6. Maintain safe work practices and ensure a safe working environment which meets required standards.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Home Care Plus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits