Home Care Plus Careers and Employment
- Company size201 to 500
- Headquarters22 Priory Office Park St...
We are always looking for caring, empathetic people to join our company. Whether you can work a couple of hours a week or you want to work full time, we would like to hear from you.
As a Home Care Plus carer, you can make a difference to someone’s life. We all want to feel loved and safe. We all want to feel that we can contribute positively to our family environment as well as society as a whole. As a Home Care Plus carer you can help someone feel those emotions. As a Home Care Plus carer, you can make a difference to someone’s life in a positive way.
That difference could be through a simple conversation, through the carrying out of chores or helping someone to get ready to meet the day.
We are looking for dependable people with a positive outlook to join our care team. Here you can submit an application for any of our vacancies, submit an unsolicited application or register to be notified about new openings.
assisting patient in their everyday life, medicine administration and keeping them healthy and safe. I learn to be more patience in very moody elderly and sick person.Have to be friendly to all all co worker and knows how to blend in different personality.
Good company, thankful for given a chance to work in nursing field.
I wish that we have a good salary and benefits. Working in this company gave me a chance to meet different kinds of patient. I learned something new in every patient that I took care of.
1. Ensure that all reports in relation to all aspect of patient care management are accurately documented.
2. Assist in patient’s activities of daily living and personal care.
3. Activities include bathing, dressing, undressing, grooming, feeding, toileting needs, etc.
4. Assist in transferring of residents from wheelchair to bed and vice versa, and ambulation with walking aids.
5. Assist in serving meals, feeding, and cleaning up after meal time.
6. Maintain safe work practices and ensure a safe working environment which meets required standards.
What would you say about your employer?
- Home Care Plus