Holiday Inn

Holiday Inn Employee Reviews

Philippines118 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Salary is low, and you have to work more than 12 hours without them paying overtime. 8 hours of duty and 4 hours thank you, (Learning is important?, duh we need money for our hungry stomach)
Salary / Benefits
Very efficient, location wise, all of the staff is very accomodating, friendly, and joyful, they tend to help each other during difficult times. Very happy to work here
Salary / Benefits
Holiday Inn Manila Galleria was able to developed my career in hotel industry. They gave me all the knowledge and right guidance to exceed my potential in providing customer relationship and be at my best.
Salary / Benefits
Very productive. Everyday at work you get a chanceto learn somethng new, a chance to meet different kinds of people, different culture. Its like every one is part of a family.
Pros
Free Uniform, Meal, Trainings.
Salary / Benefits
It helps me to obtain applicable knowledge and skills by performing in actual work setting. It provides me opportunities to go through the actual methodologies of a specific job using the real tools, equipment’s, and documents. In effect, the work place becomes a development venue for us student trainee to learn more about our chosen field and practice what we have learn from school. This training develops one’s professionalism in dealing with people.
Salary / Benefits
i worked there for the whole holiday season, so it was busy and also fun at the same time.the hardest part was the continuous flow of the car at the landing area, you will park and at the same time you will retrieve a car. but that is also the enjoyable part of the job for me.
Salary / Benefits
It's fun to work there even if I was just an intern. They're very competitive and productive and they really take good care of the customers and even the staffs.
Salary / Benefits
I took my ojt at holiday inn. Chefs are very accomodating and very friendly. They will teach you a lot of techniques when it comes to cooking. They handle the practicumers well.
Salary / Benefits
If i have opportunity to go back work again at holiday inn it's my pleasure..if you work any company be at time not late..always be a friendly people
Pros
Free meals and coffee for breaktime
Cons
No overtime
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Holiday Inn?
Salary / Benefits
excellent and accomodating..good to be i social like talking to high profile and bachelors..working with colligues that are kind and honest are great!
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
I learned so much with Holiday Inn, our Mentor is fun to work with and they give us advice on something that can help us grow as an employee. They did not treat us as an Intern, but they treat us as an Employee also.
Salary / Benefits
My review about my previous job, i learned a lot on how to be independent. I learned so many things especially in kitchen skills and techniques that i will surely use in my next job. The're very fun to be with specially to my chefs who thought me a lot in the kitchen. The management are very good, very accommodating.
Salary / Benefits
I had learn to communication with other chefs, work with them in harmony. Sometimes we need to have straight 16hours working because of insufficient staff. Listening with the chef's idea's are great.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Having 16hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Some of the Excom are very rude. he don't respect others, always throwing bad words. very un professional. not good role model. they don't listen and accept any explanation.
Salary / Benefits
a good company and a fun place to work with. They support you in every aspect and ensure give you all the trainings needed to be efficient and effective in your job
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long hours at times
Salary / Benefits
works more hours than what is prescribe, multiple roles to handle, very family oriented place, was able to train new blood in the industry, was being consulted directly by my F&B Manager at times during different event functions regarding future prospect and client/ guest interest.
Pros
Benefits are given whenever available
Cons
more than 8 hours of work
Salary / Benefits
An international brand, that provides e-learnings for the employees. Almost all training needs are available through the system MERLIN. A company that provides an opportunity to be exposed in international brand standards.
Pros
Service Charge, free meals, discounts on other IHG Hotels
Cons
Long hours, accommodation not free
Salary / Benefits
As an intern I was first assigned to bus in and bus out dishes at Flavors Restaurant and later on was assigned to do the coffee and tea service. I learned to work fast and give an exceptional service at the same time. I also learned to be keen to details and be aware of my surroundings.
Salary / Benefits
being a part of housekeeping department I would like to say that its hard but enjoyed my company . as a housekeeping attendant I maintain the cleanliness of the hotel .
Salary / Benefits
The only thing I liked about that workplace was everyone knows everyone so by the time you step into the hotel in the morning, you'd be greeted with a warm "good morning"
Good quality and standard
Nice place (function rooms,poolside,lobby)

all comfort rooms clean

Hospitality

perfect for vacation

easily access to the mall