HMR Philippines

HMR Philippines Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines45 reviews

Clear
3.0Salary & Benefits

Fun workplace, all the employees are friendly and always ready to lend a helping hand. The salary is a bit small. I learned a lot from working here.

My first job was working at Homemark Inc. I learned a lot while working here. My most favorite part of my job is my colleagues, they are very friendly and they will make you feel as if you're in a one big family.

Pros

Friendly employees

Cons

Small salary package, no canteen

Productive & fun workplace

Excellent customer experience, salary/benefits, over all rating, management l, job security/advancement, job work/life balance, job culture are all good.

Productive fun work

Manila rate,insurance complete, insensitives, gift pack, thirteen month pay. Enjoyable bonding with co workers. Always pressure at work, all around skills.

Pros

With insentives

Cons

Long ours

Productive and fun but salary is not fair enough

every pay day may salary is always incomplete and i always complain but there's no act in it, and also my my over time is not always paid so i decided to resign.

Good environment.

When your in the company you should know how to handle stress and your all set., tje team is nice they will help you and guide you tk all things that you should know/learn.

Pros

Positive members

Cons

Long hours and you need to hit yor quota.

Productive and fun

Working and having experience in HMR Philippines INC. is very productive and fun at the same time. They provide what are the employees needed like they trained us very well, they give us knowledge about our work .

Pros

Free lunch and dinner, free service

Cons

Not regular

Poor Management

Poor Management. Low salary and minimal career growth. The owner seems very unprofessional. During my time with the company, I witnessed the owner kicking the Store Manager since there is one area in the Store that is not clean.

Pros

Discounts to products

Cons

Poor Management, Low Salary and Benefits

The company does not promote Work Life Balance

The company is #1 in HDMF in terms of Real Estate that provide socialized housing to average Filipinos. The company offers competitive salary but not a competitive benefits. There are no retirement plan and the HMO is not automatically given, you need to pay 50% for your HMO. Year-end Bonus is based on the mood of the owner.

Pros

Competitive Salary

Cons

Not competitive benefits

Happy and enjoy with co workers

Production and fun workplace with co workers, cool Need more focus of higher ranks to the low rank employees Need to check all benefits and salary of employees

Not a good company to work with.

Company isn't that good in handling their employees. Work and life is not balance. Employees loses their motivation. Bosses are not that good in handling their employees. You hear them yelling in their employees.

Pros

With medical and life insurance. With health card benefits.

Cons

Long hours of work. We are required to work 8 hours even on Saturdays (overtime), Bosses aren't concern with their employees.

Productive and fun workplace

As an intern who became a full time worker upon graduation. The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing and approachable.

Pros

Good environment

Work under pressure

Im working with minimal supervision , Can work under pressure with a possitive mind, . Can perform multitasking task as given by my manager. Thank u.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Fun its because there is a basketball court..

The company is not good because they given me short salary they didn't give increase after 3 years working..may salary is not good..but my colleague has a high salary they are only my helper..

Wide range of workplace to be creative and enhance your skills

A very reliable company, have a good CEO and owner, have a lot of benefits and accomodating staff. You can learn more about different industry from retail store to construction and logistics. Your skills will enhance more and you will be trained well. Plus factor of some management training in a regular manners.

Pros

Free Medical Insurances and allowances

Productive and full of over times especially when having a container

This company enhances my typing job and answering phone calls. Materials being barcoded are all good because in our department, we really checked it. The management is good because they are treating us so well. My co-workers are all so good too though you cannot get away those people whom you are not comfortable with. The hardest part I did was having a container, it really took time esp. over time up to 4 hours. I enjoyed the part when we have high sales.

Pros

free dinner for over time

Cons

4 hours is my maximum OT

Good work loan and environment

HMR Philippines is a very good company. It really enhance my skills and talents in sales. And really taught me to be a good leader and how to manage people.

Pros

good incentives

Cons

Duty on Call

Good Training Ground

Work in HMR is 48 hours per week and sometimes Sunday work is required. It is a good training ground though because it will test your agility, tolerance and skills in so many situations

Pros

Free meal allowance

Cons

I had fun working with my office mate

I am grateful that the company accepted me and changes me a lot. I am working eight hours a day, experiencing pressured like when an irate buyer had demand and you had to deliver it on time. Based from the situation I have to remain calm as there is a saying that costumer is always right, for they are the fruit of our team. But I have better plans in the future having a family of my own and my salary is not enough to satisfy our needs. So I decided to work abroad.

Pros

Had a privileged to avail a special discount for acquiring a house and lot.

Cons

My salary was stagnant since I was a regular employee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HMR Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits