HMR Philippines

HMR Philippines Employee Reviews

Philippines44 reviews

Fun workplace, all the employees are friendly and always ready to lend a helping hand. The salary is a bit small. I learned a lot from working here.

My first job was working at Homemark Inc. I learned a lot while working here. My most favorite part of my job is my colleagues, they are very friendly and they will make you feel as if you're in a one big family.

Pros

Friendly employees

Cons

Small salary package, no canteen

Productive & fun workplace

Excellent customer experience, salary/benefits, over all rating, management l, job security/advancement, job work/life balance, job culture are all good.

Productive fun work

Manila rate,insurance complete, insensitives, gift pack, thirteen month pay. Enjoyable bonding with co workers. Always pressure at work, all around skills.

Pros

With insentives

Cons

Long ours

They are all good

The hardest part of this job is you need to hit the target sales every day.they have sales qouta and its hard for me because of many competitors. And i dont have regular customer at that time.

Productive and fun but salary is not fair enough

every pay day may salary is always incomplete and i always complain but there's no act in it, and also my my over time is not always paid so i decided to resign.

Reading is a good habit

I've learned a lots in this company like be confident,be yourself and be honest all the time. I've learned others skills,My Hardest part of my job when the gave another opportunity to handle another warehouse.

I've learned also a lot of thing, since i worked here, i face different people and i learned how to deal with. i develop also my communication skills by attending more seminars.

Good environment.

When your in the company you should know how to handle stress and your all set., tje team is nice they will help you and guide you tk all things that you should know/learn.

Pros

Positive members

Cons

Long hours and you need to hit yor quota.

Productive and nice place of work with workmates

1. be able to work under pressure 2. be able to work beyond your scope of work. 3. be humble to all of your workmates 4. be able to listen to opinionated people around you. 5. be managable on your field of work

Pros

open over time

Discipline and Integrity at work

You will learn a lot but ensure that you know how to stand between right from wrong. The discipline should be your foundation upon entering the employer.

Productive and fun

Working and having experience in HMR Philippines INC. is very productive and fun at the same time. They provide what are the employees needed like they trained us very well, they give us knowledge about our work .

Pros

Free lunch and dinner, free service

Cons

Not regular

Poor Management

Poor Management. Low salary and minimal career growth. The owner seems very unprofessional. During my time with the company, I witnessed the owner kicking the Store Manager since there is one area in the Store that is not clean.

Pros

Discounts to products

Cons

Poor Management, Low Salary and Benefits

The company does not promote Work Life Balance

The company is #1 in HDMF in terms of Real Estate that provide socialized housing to average Filipinos. The company offers competitive salary but not a competitive benefits. There are no retirement plan and the HMO is not automatically given, you need to pay 50% for your HMO. Year-end Bonus is based on the mood of the owner.

Pros

Competitive Salary

Cons

Not competitive benefits

Full of gossips

People are fun to be with. But, chances are, when you get to be close to them, they will start gossiping about you and tell bad things about you. Employees here are such jealous people and see no growth in you.

Politics are all over the company

the hardest company i ever had, politics is left and right. Especially with HR Department, the most critical part of management but still the politics is inside the said department

productive and fun workplace with positive environment

During my internship I was assigned as a marketing assistant. I learned how to deal and negotiate with different suppliers. the people in the workplace are all so approachable and very helpful.

Productive work

You will learn and accomplished many things if you apply to yourself being a hardworking person.I've learned a lot of things and apply it on my daily work schedule.

Work place

I need to find other because my present its to far from my home ...and my work shecd also my problem...my posistion is not a problem when i travel from home to work its to far..

Pros

Cons

Long hour duties

Happy and enjoy with co workers

Production and fun workplace with co workers, cool Need more focus of higher ranks to the low rank employees Need to check all benefits and salary of employees

Not a good company to work with.

Company isn't that good in handling their employees. Work and life is not balance. Employees loses their motivation. Bosses are not that good in handling their employees. You hear them yelling in their employees.

Pros

With medical and life insurance. With health card benefits.

Cons

Long hours of work. We are required to work 8 hours even on Saturdays (overtime), Bosses aren't concern with their employees.

A great avenue for leadership and training

At HMR, every employee is recognize as part of the team. Everyone has an opportunity to be developed as a leader with reliable trainers available at all times.

Pros

everyone works as part of the team

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HMR Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits