Hitachi

Hitachi Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
Good Management, Good Benefits and Work environment is good but Salary is not good enough for individual worker. Need to improve salary and some benefits
Salary / Benefits
the management is far, very productive and fun workplace. the hardest part of the job is to extend overtime just to meet the target date of the project.
Salary / Benefits
*4days work 2 days restday *so much learning like work trainings with certificates *good managements control *manufacturing happy place *good benefits
Pros
with meal allowance and free shuttle service
Cons
12hrs work per day
Salary / Benefits
such a always tired days, learned how or to familiarize those equipments and tools, not so good management at all, overtimes sometimes not paid off. i enjoy when we're riding on the bus
Pros
No free
Cons
very short breaks
Salary / Benefits
Sticks with tradition. Management members often tend to overuse powers just to eliminate inconveniences on their part. Management members aren't diverse and qualified enough for their said positions, rendering the work to be below standard.
Salary / Benefits
Very challenging work environment with professional people to work with. Productive and fun workplace with good company benefits. Excellent and approachable management team.
Pros
Monthly perfect attendance incentive
Cons
Long hours work
Salary / Benefits
its very good to have the opportunity to work in this good company its good to know to have a very supportive work force to help you in everyday work,the management gives us the support also the superiors
Salary / Benefits
The Company create facilities for employees to spend their time while having a break. -----Good Salary -----Good Management -----Good Benefits -----Good Working Place
Pros
Free Lunch and Accomodation
Cons
Too many Overtime
Salary / Benefits
It is a challenging place to work. You can enjoy while you are stress, because your co-worker help each other. You can learn many things, you can learn multi-tasking and time management. This is the company who can built your skills and confident.
Pros
Many Benifits
Salary / Benefits
Great people at this company makes all the difference. Daily duties always same Management and Culture were quite good. Along with accomplishing projects, 9 hours and 5 day work weeks Were not always easy but the rewards of the work are a constant Everything is enjoyable.
Pros
free meal
Cons
9 hrs
Salary / Benefits
it render 4 hours overtime per day... high salary rate. have meal allowance... complete benefits. good quality support and good management... it also fun working because of the high quality product of electronics parts..
Salary / Benefits
* Nice Management * Poor Pay * Diverse People * Strict Japanese Culture Followed * Lots of Fun People * Mostly require overtime * have no saturday workday
Salary / Benefits
Good management and good working environment. Very Good working relationship with co-workers. The company gives an opportunity to employees to improve.
Salary / Benefits
his Company will gives you a good apportunity to enhance your skill and abilty to share your knowledge and will accept your idea to provide a good quality of the product.and also to enhance your self to work with co- worker to be a teamwork. The management is also gives you a chance to level up your position and encourage you to look forward. My Workplace are so embrace me to work because my skills and easy to work my areas that will assinged . The Hardest part of my Job is when my Superior are restday or leave and no one can decided but i'm a sure that even if no suprior i decided on my own since im only one can operate and base on the Jobs Spicification and work procedure. THe most enjoyable part of the job is pay day ,lunch break,off to work,and some actvities of the company which is company outing ,sports,team building and etc,.
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Typical Day at work is routine. What I learn is to inspect all kinds of defects and try to resolve it. The management was approachable and kind specially the administration.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Overtime, Stressful
Salary / Benefits
The management and staff are all friendly. Nice working place, it increase my knowledge towards work, its a good experience for me to work there for almost 10 yrs it helps a lot especially to my financial needs.
Pros
More freebies
Salary / Benefits
1. Everyday like same day. 2. I have learned a lot of things being a Sales Clerk like coordinating to the customer as well as doing the documentation regarding deliveries. 3. Management is all good but I have to find another job to be able to enhance my knowledge. 4. With my co-workers my workplace is like a ordinary place. 5. The hardest part of my job is I did my very best that i can do but my manager did not see or considered it. 6. The most enjoyable in my job are the learning,and its challenged me.
Salary / Benefits
Managers and supervisors are on hand to their employees. There are monthly meetings and reports with the management. Our working schedule is shifting and depends on the employee attendees during weekends.
Salary / Benefits
going to work every day with a positive working mind set is my working attitude. Being a person with positive views really affects not only with my co-workers but also to the management as well.
Salary / Benefits
I had a fun and knowledgeable experience at Hitachi Cable Phils. Inc. The management was very approachable and witty among their co workers.
Salary / Benefits
Lack of workload Job is not challenging salary and benefits are great security of job is excellent job culture and discipline to employees is great