Hitachi

Hitachi Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
i stay for three years in supplying chemical in production, i learned all the mixing of chemical that issued to production for the lapping of rowbars and soaking
Salary / Benefits
the management is far, very productive and fun workplace. the hardest part of the job is to extend overtime just to meet the target date of the project.
Salary / Benefits
Being a Purchasing Intern is really a challenging training for me. I had a chance to talk to almost 300 suppliers local and foreign form China, Japan, India and Hongkong.
Salary / Benefits
it is a very good place to grow. lots of things to learn especially the product machines that is use in the place. has a good canteen and good food is serve in there
Salary / Benefits
They have a productive workplace. The employees are good, especially the Engineers. They are allowing OJT's to render overtime that can help them to easily finish the required hours.
Salary / Benefits
Good Management, Good Benefits and Work environment is good but Salary is not good enough for individual worker. Need to improve salary and some benefits
Salary / Benefits
If you will apply in Hitachi you will feel that you have an extended family. New employee will train under managers and teach you so much from the company.
Pros
Free shuttle
Cons
Short break, long break
Salary / Benefits
*4days work 2 days restday *so much learning like work trainings with certificates *good managements control *manufacturing happy place *good benefits
Pros
with meal allowance and free shuttle service
Cons
12hrs work per day
Salary / Benefits
The best company ever this is my first job and its more memorable to my life, the benefits is good even my parents have their health card its awesome company
Pros
Free shuttle and free meal
Salary / Benefits
such a always tired days, learned how or to familiarize those equipments and tools, not so good management at all, overtimes sometimes not paid off. i enjoy when we're riding on the bus
Pros
No free
Cons
very short breaks
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from my superiors. One of them, teach me about Microsoft, CAD and etc. I enjoyed working there, because of my co-Interns and my other superiors.
Pros
free shuttle with 75.00 allowance for Intern
Cons
Other Superior
Salary / Benefits
Sticks with tradition. Management members often tend to overuse powers just to eliminate inconveniences on their part. Management members aren't diverse and qualified enough for their said positions, rendering the work to be below standard.
Salary / Benefits
Hitachi is the most relaxing work place, as a production operator we are working in front of conveyor sitting position with tester and one monitor, this company are very peaceful,clean,and quite work place. I enjoyed on this company because i have very easy work and no pressure.
Pros
have food allowance
Cons
have a night shift
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is packed with different challenges that really put my abilities to the test. I learned how to interact with people in a different environment. The hardest part of the job is not being able allowed to know things such as passwords which sometimes slows my work as an IT intern. The most enjoyable part of the job was the bond with my workmates because they treated me like a member of their family.
Pros
Free shuttle service
Cons
work during weekends
Salary / Benefits
Very challenging work environment with professional people to work with. Productive and fun workplace with good company benefits. Excellent and approachable management team.
Pros
Monthly perfect attendance incentive
Cons
Long hours work
Salary / Benefits
its very good to have the opportunity to work in this good company its good to know to have a very supportive work force to help you in everyday work,the management gives us the support also the superiors
Salary / Benefits
It was a great OJT experience for me. They helped me and hone my skills at the same time. The company prioritizes the safety of everyone. My co-workers are very efficient and productive that’s why they achieve their target easily and convieniently.
Pros
Shuttle Service, Allowances
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
The Company create facilities for employees to spend their time while having a break. -----Good Salary -----Good Management -----Good Benefits -----Good Working Place
Pros
Free Lunch and Accomodation
Cons
Too many Overtime
Salary / Benefits
It is a challenging place to work. You can enjoy while you are stress, because your co-worker help each other. You can learn many things, you can learn multi-tasking and time management. This is the company who can built your skills and confident.
Pros
Many Benifits
Salary / Benefits
Great people at this company makes all the difference. Daily duties always same Management and Culture were quite good. Along with accomplishing projects, 9 hours and 5 day work weeks Were not always easy but the rewards of the work are a constant Everything is enjoyable.
Pros
free meal
Cons
9 hrs
Salary / Benefits
it render 4 hours overtime per day... high salary rate. have meal allowance... complete benefits. good quality support and good management... it also fun working because of the high quality product of electronics parts..
  1. Employee Reviews