Hinduja Global Solutions

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Philippines380 reviews

Found 380 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,254 reviews

fun workplace

The people I have had the pleasure to work with have been very supportive and motivating. It makes the stresses of the job melt away some. The management offers flexible working schedule and allows me to stay at home and this is very helpful since I am a solo parent and I have a special child.The salary is competitive, and we are given annual appraisals.Trainings are offered at our convenience, too.

January 20, 2023

FUn workplace

The only thing that needs to improve here is the salary and benefits. They need to check other bpo because the potential employees are resigninv because of that reason

Pros

Good management

Cons

No allowances, very low salary

April 5, 2021
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

Challenging

Collaborative work. Needs to improve on product specific training so that an agent may be able to find correct and better resolutions for the customers calling.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Graveyard shift

February 22, 2021
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details to us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

Unjustified salary

Too many requirements but the salary is not that worth it. Not friendly work specially during this time of pandemic. Good for single employee only but not for others

February 12, 2021
Hi! We are extremely sorry to hear your unpleasant experience at HGS. We would like to learn more to make things better. Kindly write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

a competitive but friendly place for CSRs

Here, if you do your part for the account they will help you reach your goals. In terms of pay/salary, I never had any problems. They pay on time. The place is clean and is constantly undergoing pest control and sanitation.

February 11, 2021
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond. :)

Perfection

The only downside is the cross-training. nightshift schedule. The food in the pantry (expensive but they’ll serve you small portion), Sleeping quarter is love. Plus we had a bug tv for streaming (idk if it’s still there)

Pros

fun environment, lots if activities, bonding and parties, lots of rewards

Cons

Cross training, shifting schedule and KPIs

February 8, 2021

Productivity and Culture

I have no words to explain against this company since this is my first BPO company. The place is good and very supportive TL's and SM. They will give you all the support you need being a newbie.

Pros

They have free meal if there's an event.

Cons

No free coffee.

February 2, 2021

Work-life balance

The account is easy if you're an agent, and once you get to know the product, calls are a breeze. The people are also really friendly and I worked for an account with weekends off and also offers 4x11 so the schedule is also good.

Pros

Weekends off, They also offer 4x11 schedules, friendly environment

Cons

OT can extend up to 2 hours every day during peak season, management can't communicate new processes well

January 29, 2021

Family

Life with hinduja depends on what account your will be assigned to. I worked as an agent a decad ago for american express account. Time passed by unnoticed because of the fun and everyday challenge we have. Managers were all down to earth and caring at that time. Compensation and benefits are also suoerb. But as time passed by, people changed. Higher stress level and benefits are becoming worthless.

January 25, 2021

Biased, too much work load, not good compensation

Biased, too much work load, not good compensation. Most of the TL’s look to their self as the owner of the company 😂 dont want to specify. Hahahahaha

Pros

Some of the TL’s can rely on

Cons

Biased, always in favor of their alliance

January 12, 2021

Great place to work. Amazing people

Great experience with HGS! Amazing co-workers, fun bosses and leads, relax but engaging work, the benefits are fair. They value professionalism and integrity. The people are friendly and helpful. Love it. I encourage you to apply and take your next step as a Customer service representative. They accommodate everyone regardless of age and experience.. I'm sure you'll love it too.

Pros

Great people, relax and fun work place

Cons

None I think

December 14, 2020

Okay company

Okay company. Three months of training are paid. The account is kind of difficult because of the medical terms that you have to be familiar with and most of the time queuing.

November 18, 2020

Very much recommended.

All Employees are very welcoming. They are friendly and helpful with regards to sharing their knowledge about the company and job. I really love being part of the team. Management are all so great.

Pros

You will learn a lot more.

Cons

Graveyard shift, you have to adjust in shifting schedules.

August 5, 2020
Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are having a great experience at HGS. We at HGS are always striving towards success and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best:)

When it comes to management . Operations, supervisor, and hr has no value on their employees! Worst. If you encounter cigna account !

Worst shift manager!! On cigna account! Whats the purposed of operation manager???!! Havung off phone even it is queueing??? Where is the justice on those paid theysame amount but imbalance work!! Some take calls some are not!! Stop ur ignorance! You have your day!! God knows who you are!!!

Pros

Worst

Cons

Worst

July 30, 2020

Nice Company

Had it not been for a very important family role, I will not leave HGS. The office is great. It is quite laid back and the people are well mannered. No issues.

July 19, 2020

Great work place

Great Place to work I loved it!! the only things that I would change is the director place to grow. Some the top positions has 12 -20 people in line for it.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Long working hours

June 20, 2020

Overall Good experience

Being an HGS Employee is both rewarding and challenging. Environment is indeed very friendly and asking assistance from someone is just one hand reach and easy for them to communicate our concern

Pros

Environment

June 18, 2020

Awesome experience

Awesome experience with HGS. There were let-downs because of some personnel I encountered at work, but, overall work experience is great. No qualms about the site.

June 10, 2020

Hinduja is a great company to work with.

-It is common in a call center to receive calls from irate customers. -I learned to extend my patience and still assist the customer in a professional way. -the management and supervisors treat the agents like we were at the same level with them. -the hardest part of the job was dealing with irate doctors -I most enjoyable part when I gave them the correct solutions

May 31, 2020

Work life balance is exhibited every month

I have considered HGS as my second home. It was environmentally friendly and the stress level compared to other BPO is quite simple and can be handled professionally.

May 16, 2020

Friendly Environment

I really love working in HGS. The employees and staffs are so friendly and approachable. They also have a lot of fun events like dressing up every week and have a chance to win great prizes. The team leads or trainers were very supportive and they will really help you to gain knowledge and experience.

May 1, 2020

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Hinduja Global Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?