Hinduja Global Solutions
View all Hinduja Global Solutions reviews

Hinduja Global Solutions

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Review

It feels like home

The please feels like home. You can spend hours sleeping after or before shift. They have shower rooms and gym rooms. What I don't like about the business I supported is the politics and favoritism between new and old employees. I wish that there could have been more benefits during that time.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

August 10, 2022
Hi, thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would like to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better here. Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.

nice and comfortable pantry

In totallity, the work is okay. I learned a lot when it comes to healthcare policy . The management is quite okay .The workplace is nice. The job is manageable. I enjoyed dealing with physicians, specialists , nurses and even to patients . I enjoyed talking witrh them when it regards to medical quiries.Verall experience with them is satisfactory to be graded .

Pros

14th month pay

Cons

nothing

December 1, 2022

Fun workplace ang approachable management

Fun workplace ang approachable management but heavy work load. Long inbound calls queue and low chance of leave request approval and very Strict compliance attendance.

Pros

Fun workplace ang approachable management

Cons

Long inbound calls queue and low chance of leave request approval

November 11, 2022
Same location

Good management and work environment

I did not have any problems with my colleagues and supervisors. Everyone is kind and respectful. The workplace is not stressful. The Management got a little strict though regarding the minimum health protocols due to COVID-19. (which is fine)

Pros

Salary is always on time

Cons

Lower salary compared to other companies (might depend on the account though)

September 2, 2022
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits