Hinduja Global Solutions
View all Hinduja Global Solutions reviews

Hinduja Global Solutions

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Review

Great company and management

Team Leads are very accommodated and supportive. Work life balance because day offs are in Saturdays and Sundays. And I learned a lot like comm skills and etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

September 26, 2022
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond.

Same role

Fun workplace ang approachable management

Fun workplace ang approachable management but heavy work load. Long inbound calls queue and low chance of leave request approval and very Strict compliance attendance.

Pros

Fun workplace ang approachable management

Cons

Long inbound calls queue and low chance of leave request approval

November 11, 2022
Hi, thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would like to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better here. Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.
Same role

Good

It was good, benefits were amazing and the pay is good, working environment was friendly , promotion is available once after a year in the company. Good

Pros

Cons

October 12, 2022
Same location

Great perks and benefits

Supportive colleagues and considerate management. All employees I have worked with were very professional especially those in managerial position, they were very cooperative and understand the responsibilities of each employee.

July 11, 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Hinduja Global Solutions
  • Great company and management
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?