Hinduja Global Solutions

Clear
3.5Salary & Benefits

Found 163 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,257 reviews

fun workplace

The people I have had the pleasure to work with have been very supportive and motivating. It makes the stresses of the job melt away some. The management offers flexible working schedule and allows me to stay at home and this is very helpful since I am a solo parent and I have a special child.The salary is competitive, and we are given annual appraisals.Trainings are offered at our convenience, too.

January 20, 2023
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond.

Quite easy work in Dental account, salary is just fine for starters, management is approachable but some internal management policies are unjust.

Salary of 17K per month excluding night differential would suffice for a single employee however for employees who have lots of dependents, I don't think it is enough given the fact that HGS offers the same salary to all regardless of experience. On the other hand, HGS offers a comprehensive incentive program like their "CHOICES", health insurance for you and one dependent, 13 & 14th month pay. Those are company incentives, they also have separate LOB performance incentive schemes. They offer quit good incentives however, I think one of the reasons why employees resigned or AWOL in DENTAL account is because of their unfair leave policy. Currently, the internal mngt in DENTAL used vacation leaves as part of a team performance incentive which is I think is not right. You can only guarantee an approved leave if your team performed well in the previous month by having a perfect attendance. Teams are ranked every month, and if your team is a loser in attendance, then expect worst on your leaves. Vacation leave is not a team use, it is for individual use. It is a right of the employee to take leave whenever, wherever or whatever reason it is as long as they don't exceed from the allowable days and if they properly advised their immediate supervisors beforehand. But in DENTAL, that it is not the case, they control all attendance related issues even if it is your right to take LEAVE because of that leave policy. HGS, please make changes in your leave policy, create leeways for employees who prefer taking long vacation. Don't control their decisions on whatever way they are -

Pros

Comprehensive incentive program, 13th and 14th month pay, health insurance

Cons

Leave filing policy, same pay for all starters regardless of your experience

September 19, 2018
Hi! Thank you for sharing this experience with us. We take your feedback seriously and we would like to discuss your views further so that we may be able to address the issues that you raised. Please email us at talk2us@teamhgs.com to further the two-way conversation.

Work evironment is good

No recreational activities area. Poor sleeping quarters. Pantry could be better. Teambuildings are occasionally done. Incentives should be higher.

Pros

Weekends off

Cons

Ben and salary

September 19, 2018
Hi, we acknowledge this feedback and we would like to address your concern, please share more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Good company if you are just a beginner

Good stepping stone if you are first timers in the BPO industry. Average pay Very small office They offer 14th month pay to their employees Average type of BPO

Pros

They offer 14th month pay

Cons

Pretty average, you will get bored in the long run.

September 19, 2018
Hi! Thank you for sharing your experience with HGS. We wish you all the best now and always. :)

Fun workplace

I have so much fun and I love the people in my company, however I need more income or much higher salary. I have other family members who depends on me.

Pros

Good People

Cons

Lower Salary

June 21, 2018

Lots of workload but super enjoyable

Reversing my whole year from day to night and night to day was the most challenging change I have made in my whole life. Working in a call center, I had to be awake at night. I enjoyed working even though most of the times I was sleepy, nonetheless, I was still able to complete my desires tasks in the given deadline. The health benefits was great since we were given insurance in case we get sick. I was able to meet different kinds of people with different backgrounds and each with different stories in life. I also have realized that call centers are the most diverse companies since each employee come from different courses. What I enjoyed most about working in a call center was, even if the company barges you with a lot of tasks, they are still giving you the chance to enjoy. They give the employees budget for team building which is one of the main reasons why the team are very united.

June 21, 2018
Wow:)..thanks for your feedback. We are pleased to see your comment!! People like you have helped in creating a wonderful work environment. We wish you All the Best and have a bright future!!

bad management

they dont care that much about their employees. their clinics are not compete with their kit and the benefits are not worth it with the skills that theyre needing. 17k is the maximum that tey can give even youre tenured already on this industry and there is also a bond that you need to pay once you did not complete atleast one year of stay in this company. such a horrible and unfair company

Pros

Cons

unfair management

April 11, 2019
Hi! We are sorry for this unpleasant experience. We would like to address your concern, please share more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com.

They compensate well and also expect discipline and hard work

The compensation was very competitive. The work culture depends on the account you are assigned to, and the people you work with, and the management philosophies of your supervisors.

April 6, 2018
We also train supervisors and managers so our skill sets and culture is consistent worldwide. That's why we say 'HGS: driving results. Consistently' =) At HGS, we really care about the wellness of our employees so we work we also balance compensation with employee activities so we all lead balanced but active work life! Thank you for your kind words. All the best to you!

Friendly environment

Hgs is very friendly work environment that encourage individuals to be motivated to come to work in a daily basis and offers a lot more perks to give each employees a better place to stay

Pros

Free accomodations

April 11, 2019
Hi! Thank you for sharing your review. Good to hear that you enjoyed learning and growing at HGS. We always striving to develop the members of our team and we want our people to learn and grow together. Good luck and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors. :)

Pressure

I don't wanna work here ever again. People have crazy schedules and not flexible in terms of emergency leaves and schedule plotting. Or maybe just haven't had any great exerience at all.

February 27, 2018
Hi, We are disappointed to hear your experience at HGS. We would like to discuss more on this. Kindly leave a note to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.

fun account and environment

it's a good place to stay if you are a laid back person, salary is okay (could be better) but considering the amount of work load, it's pretty good. People are also very accommodating as well as managers are very approachable.

Pros

easy account, fun environment, good work hours, career advancement

Cons

low salary, limited sleeping areas, small canteen

February 27, 2018
Hi, we appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Feel free to share your more details to us via talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Fun

Good working place. Need to enhance people management bu t overall its a good place to work on with great benefits and HMO plus life insurance. Keep it up.

February 27, 2018
Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at HGS. We're glad that you enjoyed the work and the benefits of HGS. People like you have made HGS a wonderful place to be with:) Wish you a bright future.

Productive and fun workplace.

I really love working at Hinduja Global Solutions. They have great job benefits for their employees. The managers and supervisors are very approachable and understanding.

Pros

Quarterly bonus and exceed bonus for exceeding the metrics

Cons

No free coffee.

February 5, 2018

great place to meet great people

it was fun while it lasted, i enjoyed the people i worked with however the environment is very strict and profit focus, work seems to be too much for the compensation they are providing. great healthcare benefits

Pros

within my degree: nursing

Cons

too far with salary too low

Productive and friendly workplace

As a healthcare associate, I was able to manage and balance my working habits and personal life. One of the hardest part would be dealing with different client's behavior and culture, thus, these helped me to be more flexible and more compassionate in working.

Benefits

February 5, 2018
Hi, great to see your feedback :) Very happy that you had a good experience with HGS. We wish you all the best for upcoming career opportunities.

High salary

Fun place to work with..highly compensated though levelling is slow...we have 2 locations within qc..one in eastwood and one in libis near wilcon depot.

January 18, 2018
Hi, thank you for your valuable feedback. Glad to hear you are having a pleasant experience with HGS. For any other feedback or queries please feel free to write to us at talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Fun workplace

Fun workplace. Work and life balance. Good incentives with medical insurance. Performance is based on customers survey. But it was an outsourcing company. Im searching for an in house comapny

Pros

incentives

Cons

Career growth

gain lot of experience

It is a nice place to work for. The abiance is great The pay is great Work balance not much Toxicity level is high Career growth is slim. But gaining friends and travel is easy

Pros

good salary package

Cons

toxic work load

January 18, 2018
Hi, we appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Feel free to share your more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com.

lots of learning

management is good. job advancement is too slow. the salary is low considering the working hours. met a lot of friends and built good relationship with them

Pros

learnings

Cons

salary and benefits

January 18, 2018
Hi, thank you for your review. Glad to hear that you've gotten an opportunity to work with some great people at HGS. However, we are concerned about your feedback and would want to learn more to make things better. Request you to write to us at talk2us@teamhgs.com

Friendly work environment and Upper management, on-time salary

Management are approachable and open for advices. Salary is expected to be recive at a specific date which in ou case every 14th and 29th of the month unless said date is weekend wherein salary is received on a weekday before or after the said dates.

January 18, 2018
Hi, thank you for sharing your review. We appreciate your feedback. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors at HGS:)

Typical BPO company

Typical BPO company. Good place for fresh graduates. You'll learn a lot from the company but there can be improvements. A lot of employees have resigned but came back, so its a sign that work culture here might be better than others.

Benefits

May 9, 2018
Hi, thank you for your feedback. Wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits