Hinduja Global Solutions

Clear
3.5Salary & Benefits

Found 168 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,256 reviews

fun workplace

The people I have had the pleasure to work with have been very supportive and motivating. It makes the stresses of the job melt away some. The management offers flexible working schedule and allows me to stay at home and this is very helpful since I am a solo parent and I have a special child.The salary is competitive, and we are given annual appraisals.Trainings are offered at our convenience, too.

January 20, 2023

Noisy environment but a fun place

In an average day, I take more than a hundred calls. Most of these calls are centered on customer service and placing orders but I also support some technical issues with Bluetooth speakers and headphones. Technical issues are harder since most customers expect the products to be very good since Bose pricing is higher than average. Although, I learned proper customer service as a bagger, it is in this company where I gained confidence in communicating and providing assistance to my customers. I am able to speak well due to the management focusing on shaping my vocabulary and voice. I could say that I become professional for the first time. The workplace expects a lot from its employees, very low rate of absences and tardiness, high customer satisfaction, and low call handling time. The hardest part of the job is when a customer's issue has no real solutions and you will be forced to create your own lines to try and comfort the customer. It just leads to the customer expecting more frustration and thus more dissatisfaction. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I am able to speak to Americans and Canadians

Pros

High salary

September 16, 2019
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details to us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

It has a nice culture

It has a nice work culture esp. with the open door policy. Through the years, the drive to meet organizational bold goals resulted to changes in benefits, policies and leadership which had positive effects and some areas for improvement.

August 30, 2019
Hi! Thank you for sharing this positive experience with HGS! We aim to maintain work quality we provide for our employees.

Place and area is good

Supportive community and the company provides variety of benefits. They have a pantry, which I enjoy spending my coffee break with my friends. They also have two sleeping areas!

July 11, 2019

fun workplace

during my stay in HGS I was provided professional and personal development. since it was my first job I enjoyed most of my time during work with my colleagues.

Pros

free lunches

July 8, 2019
Hi ! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond. :)

Productive and fun

Fun people to work with, ideas are welcomed, approachable managers and leaders. I would like to reapply when I return to Philippines for good and would recommend it to friends in the Philippines.

Pros

Low salary

Cons

Approachable leaders

Fun while it lasted

Not bad for my first job. Training was fun. Management keep on changing. Always mandatory over time. Benefits was kinda okay. Team leaders only care about the KPI performance.

Dynamic Approach

A different area of providing healthcare to people. Focusing on the needs of the employees, making sure they get their health benefits and assisted them in their other concerns.

June 12, 2019
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond. :)

There were so many changes this year and there are multiple reasons which made me doubt and give second thoughts of applying to a different company. One of the reasons why I am proud of HGS is the Choices Benefits. This year has been very delayed. Choices Enrollment usually happens during the first quarter of the year. It's already half of the year and there are still no updates from the HR Team. This is very disappointing. Second reason, one of the privileges of being promoted as a manager is getting a company phone which is renewed every 2 years as promised. It's already passed 2 years and there are no updates provided on when the new phone is arriving. We had to email and follow up for the status. Third reason, I was just recently promoted as a BE and Transformation Manager and I could not be more thankful for the great opportunity. One of the reasons I applied is I know this will be a growth for my career and I will learn a lot from this role. But it was not what I expected. Management is not clear with the role and there are instances where in a job is given to you without further clarification. There are multiple details about the upper management but I would not specify it here. In short, this was not the leadership I expected. My work station is not as expected, and a laptop was not provided which is necessary in the new role. To be honest, this is the first time I am not happy working at HGS. Just to add, our HRBP for the support team is the worst HRBP I have experienced. I have been to 3 different programs and this is the worst, knowing that the HRBP is for the -

Pros

Gas allowance

Cons

Delayed Choices, Terrible Management

May 31, 2019

Productive and Fun Workplace

My stay in Hinduja was an experience worth noting. The workload involved handling customer concern with regards to insurance benefits and available constituent health care providers. Working at the Customer Service industry, I learned the basics of business transactions relating to accountability and responsibility to clients' concerns. The people at HGS were independent yet the work culture embodies a community approach to business structure. The division of labor was well-thought, and everyone's responsibility doesn't overlap or misconstrue the other employees. The people of HGS portrays an attempt to establish a culture of a community. Each has its own responsibilities to handle, and the after-work life is also managed by HR. The hardest part of the job is the schedule which was different from the familial events or holidays in our locality. This difference made it hard for me to balance my work with my life after work as I was not able to commit to attending family gatherings and events. The most enjoyable part of the job is the benefits and compensations that are well-suited for the night-shift workers who had been away from their families while working night shift and following a foreign time frame.

Pros

Healthcare coverage, employee compensations, recognitions and awards. in-house events

Cons

Health risks for Night shift, Different time frame from PH Holidays

May 28, 2019

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hinduja Global Solutions?

Csr

I worked here as a Customer Service Representative for a Dental account. We assist customers and providers regarding the dental benefits. We provide that information over the phone. We also do outbound calls if necessary.

May 28, 2019

Approachable and helpful Leaders

Company offers weekdays graveyard shifts. I learned a lot from this company. I learned how to be punctual, hardworking and committed employee. The management really cares for the employees, they give the right compensations to the employees. Giving opportunity to the employees to enjoy while working by giving some fun activities. I believe all jobs are stressful and can pressure an employee but through guidance of good leaders and help of co-workers everything will be smooth. Enjoyable part of the job is the non stop learnings through free trainings.

Pros

approachable leaders

Cons

high volume of calls

good company

has worked for over 10years. great benefits but do not mold their tenured employees to leadership. great people and management. good leadership.......

Pros

good company

Cons

minimal vacation leaves

April 24, 2019
Hi! Thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would love to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better.Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Everything is good

Salary, Benefits, Management and Job Culture is really good. It's nice working here. People or co-workers are nice and approachable. Happy working here.

February 20, 2019
Hi! We can't thank you enough for your kind review! Glad to hear that you enjoying working with HGS. Employees recognize the kind of culture we strive to establish at HGS. Here is one such example : https://www.facebook.com/hgsjobs/photos/a.667966166665767/1742055269256846/?type=3&theater We wish you all the best. :)

Productive and fun working experience

I have learned a lot from this company to be honest, loyal, independent, confident and expressive with your co workers. I have so much fun with this company. I used to be top agents and i loved receiving more incentives.

Pros

Free food, free travel allowance, free sleeping quarter

Cons

Long hour

February 20, 2019
Hi! This feedback makes us proud of what we do. We always striving to develop the members of our team and we want our people to learn and grow together. Good luck and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors. :)

Basic company

Basic company. Work-life balance is okay. Culture is typical of a call center setup. The most enjoyable part of the job is with the interactions with other departments. The hardest part of the job is staying competitive.

Pros

Offers good work-life balance. Team members are competitive and are team players.

Cons

Salary and benefits are basic. Career development is slow.

January 20, 2019
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Goodluck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS. :)

Good company, a few bad leaders

Company is very structured and organized, but such structure has lent itself to irritating, counterproductive bureaucracy. Lots of great leaders, but some very bad ones too.

Pros

14th month pay, gas allowance

Cons

bad leaders, boss culture

December 3, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value and consider all feedback and we'll continue to find ways to improve. Feel free to talk with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com.

all work

the salary and incentives were great. the management and overall job security needs a lot of work. the company used to be a fun place to be in, not anymore.

November 26, 2018
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Feel free to share more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Nice people to work with.

I would have stayed more. However, I needed to stay with my husband. It has a good people environment, though sometimes the workload is too much, you can finish it with the help of your supportive workmates and team leader.

Pros

exceed, free food for team prizes

Cons

mandatory overtime

November 26, 2018
Hi! Thank you for your review. It is always nice to hear from our former and current employees about the positive experiences they've had with us. We try to be an engaging employer by creating a positive work environment. Best of luck for the future and thank you for sharing your talents with HGS.

Productive and fun

- They are following the rules and regulations - Respect each employees - Having a good salary - Maintain the good legacy of the company - They make sure that the employees was in the good health

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8 Hours

November 12, 2018
Hi! This feedback makes us proud of what we do. It's really not just about the job in HGS, it's about building a career with us and growing together. Thank you for recognizing our effort. We're humbled and will keep doing our best.

The office is simple.

The office is good. And very stressful environment. If it's holiday you will only see one or two decorations. There is no other food that you can buy. The food is only available in the pantry.

November 12, 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits