Hinduja Global Solutions

Clear
3.5Salary & Benefits

Found 167 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,256 reviews

fun workplace

The people I have had the pleasure to work with have been very supportive and motivating. It makes the stresses of the job melt away some. The management offers flexible working schedule and allows me to stay at home and this is very helpful since I am a solo parent and I have a special child.The salary is competitive, and we are given annual appraisals.Trainings are offered at our convenience, too.

January 20, 2023
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond.

I love hgs

I’m not yet starting but the way they process the applicant’s application is really great. Very fast and responsive. The salary is low but it’s well compensated by the benefits they offer. Pro-employee; They are strict in terms of hiring their applicants which means they have high standards and great quality. I am very proud that I am now part of the team! 💙

Pros

Fast application process, great benefits

Cons

Low salary

February 9, 2022

Mandatory or forced VTO's with their employees.

Worst company, no stability and lazy team leaders. It's like you're working as a part timer because of the mandatory or forced VTO's with their employees. If you applied for a non-voice account after a month they will also force you to transfer into Calls. Do not apply here!!! No internet allowance if you're working at home. The company offer a very low salary, 8SL and 8VL, you are not allowed to use all your SL, no other allowances. WTH is wrong with your management?

Pros

honestly, none.

Cons

a lot

January 28, 2022
Hi! We are extremely sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience at HGS. We would like to learn more to make things better. Kindly write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

Good for starters with no BPO experience but not for long term goals.

This company is good if you’re new to the BPO world and wanted to start at something. It will help you to develop your communication skills greatly, but for long term wise? If you want to climb up the hierarchy I DO NOT RECOMMEND staying on the junior management section since it’s literally exhausting. Too many demands from your bosses and also the clients, not to mentioned the never ending tasks, plus you’re not being compensated fairly. Salart disputes are very common in this company as well (only in my branch not sure in other offices) and starting salary in this company is TOO LOW compared to other BPO companies, incentives payout are always delay and you will have to wait another month for the retro and even in final pay IT’S A MESS! So think twice.

Pros

14th month pay, health insurance choices reimbursement

Cons

Lack support from your superiors, very traditional system not into progressiveness and salary is not competitive enough

January 25, 2022
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

good for starters

I worked in HGS for 3 and a half years.My first account was the best, but it went crazy we all got transferred to an inbound insurance acct. (@#$!)Still good for career shifters or freshly grad.I learned so much here but I think I deserve better.

Pros

salary is never late 14th month bonus WFH setup since Covid started

Cons

Everything else.

January 25, 2022

Fun and great workplace

HGS is a great place to work, working with HGS is something I would treasure because of workmates who became my second family's and it hone my skills that I can share with the new company that I will be working with.

Pros

Flexible working hours Convertible Benefits into cash

Cons

No internet allowance Office politics

January 7, 2022

Fun and friendly colleagues

I love the management but the actual job has a long process and it takes a lot of time to learn but the salary is quite lower than other companies offering the same lob.

Pros

Fun and understanding TLs

Cons

Long work process

January 5, 2022

The excellent management.

They make sure that salary is never late. Good for newbies. HR is very responsive when in comes to salary disputes. My first company and probably the best company for me.

December 20, 2021

Good Management: Great Work Environment.

I work here for more than 3 years, People are all great, management knows how to listen and they really care. Though the salary is below the market it is fine as long as the people I work with are awesome and I am happy with the work (Healthcare Account -fix weekend off). Benefits- 14th month, HMO(clinic based only), night diff, gov.t mandated benefits sss, pagibig, philhealth, during covid they allow work from home setup , they provide internet allowance, electricity allowance, rice allowance etc. Work life balance activity- they have a lot of activities that I really enjoy with my teammates. After giving my best working for the company, my health deteriorated well its my fault after many days of not feeling well but still insist of getting to work delaying doctors visit for the sake of perfect attendance days and weeks passed and soon I need hospitalization and was diagnose with severe pneumonia then lead to severe asthma that lead to a very long medical leave, after getting back to work I was advice by my physician to get the c0v*d vaccine however it didn't work well because of adverse side effects that needed medical intervention, while fighting for my health my Physician advise me that I can no longer work nightshift (it is not advisable) I ask my supervisor if the company can offer me a day shift position so I can stay, but she declined and ask for my resignation the same day. Anyway moving forward, the company is Great, the management specially managers in HGS Cyberpark / Bridgetowne they are all like a family to me. My stay in HGS Alabang is short and it's -

Pros

Rice Allowance, Internet Allowance, Electricity Allowance

Cons

Below Market Salary, OT's Required Pre/ Post shift

November 29, 2021

normal

the salary did not justify the workload. no allowances even internet allowance. the training is super stressful and this is the first time that I've experienced to do a mock call on my first day of PST.

Pros

HMO on day 1

November 22, 2021

Good working enviroment, but not that salary competitive

I've been with the company for 9 years and was just promoted this year as an operations Team Lead. Working enviroment is good, but the salary is not that competitive. The benefits are attractive; however, the incentives have been greatly affected (went down for back office reps) because of the transition happening.

Pros

Working environment

Cons

Salary

November 19, 2021

Fun workplace, everyone is nice

The workplace is really nice and people are accommodating however the compensation is not fair enough since company giving tons of work. I'm an interim trainer and I'm already doing the same workload of a certified trainer, I would like to demand a higher compensation or at least a fair allowance, please.

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

Incompetent salary, and getting only 2 days leave every quarter

November 19, 2021

Poor management and support; indefinite compensation; incompetent system tools

Incapability of management and support to assist newbies in the work process. It's like you're on your own.HR payroll and recruitment do not communicate well in terms of the compensation. You'll sign the terms stated in the contract then when you wait for your pay. It will not be given to you and even if you raise that concern. Takes weeks and months to address it.System tools for the Healthcare account are as jurassic as dinosaurs! Instead of helping out specialists with their productivity, it adds up to stress when taking calls! Keeps on loading and has lots of windows to open. Worst BPO company ever.

Pros

Work from home, equipment provided by the company

Cons

Graveyard, long hours to input all details with the trackers, tedious workflow

October 11, 2021

Good company for newbies

The benefits of this company will really make you think twice before resigning. Everything's good, to be honest. Our salaries are never late and even our bonuses are given earlier.

Pros

14th month pay, 20% night diff

Cons

Toxic management for some accounts

October 1, 2021

Low Salary and Work overload

It was a good experience from the start of the training but after a few months they started imposing these mandatory OT every shift and should be strictly followed. They took 2/3 of my salary for missing my OT hours. The basic salary is so low and the working environment is not so friendly in my experience. I left the company for good but I'm still grateful for HGS for giving me the opportunity to work even if I had a bad experience. I would give it 3 out of 5.

Pros

Great facility and helpful trainers

Cons

Toxic coworkers & mandatory OT

September 29, 2021

Salary

Workload does not justify our salary. Mandatory OT and we were only given 1 hr of break/lunch for more than 8 hrs of shift with OT. Typical queueing on MON-TUE.

Pros

Wah

Cons

Mandatory OT, lack of allowance

September 20, 2021

Stability throughout this pandemic

Work from home and it proves that the employee's are well taken care of by the company. Equipment are provided and salary are receive in a timely manner.

Pros

Good management

Cons

Salary range

July 8, 2021

Its all fun and games at first

until covid happened, they didn't know how to manage their employees. they don't listen to concerns and suggestions. they add a lot of extra work, without any compensation. Their bonus is very hard to attain, and even when promised for example of 5k, you will not get even half of it, and youre not allowed to complain, you just need to be "grateful". will def not recommend this company to anyone.

Pros

you get 13th and 14th mon

Cons

a lot of extra work without any bonus

June 8, 2021

Fun and productive workplace. More opportunities for growth.

Benefits are good. There are several programs that you can choose from to develop your skills and prepare your self for future endeavors. The management and other staff are friendly and approachable.

Pros

Friendly workplace

Cons

Only using lazy boy for zen room which is quite uncomfortable.

May 18, 2021

No work life balance/Poor Management

HGS offers sick and vacation leaves but we cannot use them. You cannot file for a leave if you are not the top of the team. Only one person per day is allowed to take a day off from employees of more than 300.The management only does put a lot of pressure but leaves little to no commendation. They can only see you negative pcs and nps but no they cannot appreciate your positive feedbacks.You are judged of your 1 negative feedback, but does not get commendation from the rest of 31 positive feedbacks. Its pretty unfair and exhausting doing your best. I lost all the motivation because of that. The incentives are pretty hard to earn now.

Pros

Air-conditioned 😂

Cons

Low Salary

April 15, 2021
Hi! We are extremely sorry to hear your unpleasant experience at HGS. We would like to learn more to make things better. Kindly write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

Productive and cool workmates

Managers and team leaders are superb but not all. Some TLs don't care about the feelings of their agents, they don't understand their feelings at all. Basic salary is not good for me if you'll compare it to other companies who have the same account we're in. The salary we're receiving is not acceptable to the job we're doing. Offering WFH, and yet the subsidy is not consistent. I hope in the future, it will be balanced and the job or the queue is worth the salary the agents are receiving.

April 8, 2021

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits