Hinduja Global Solutions

Clear
3.5Salary & Benefits

Found 167 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,227 reviews

Fun workplace ang approachable management

Fun workplace ang approachable management but heavy work load. Long inbound calls queue and low chance of leave request approval and very Strict compliance attendance.

Pros

Fun workplace ang approachable management

Cons

Long inbound calls queue and low chance of leave request approval

November 11, 2022
Hi, thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would like to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better here. Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Good

It was good, benefits were amazing and the pay is good, working environment was friendly , promotion is available once after a year in the company. Good

October 12, 2022
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond.

Fun and productive workplace

It is a very healthy workplace but that is because the people working there are very humble and nice. They are very friendly and you can build long term relationships with your peers

October 7, 2022

Good management and work environment

I did not have any problems with my colleagues and supervisors. Everyone is kind and respectful. The workplace is not stressful. The Management got a little strict though regarding the minimum health protocols due to COVID-19. (which is fine)

Pros

Salary is always on time

Cons

Lower salary compared to other companies (might depend on the account though)

September 2, 2022

It feels like home

The please feels like home. You can spend hours sleeping after or before shift. They have shower rooms and gym rooms. What I don't like about the business I supported is the politics and favoritism between new and old employees. I wish that there could have been more benefits during that time.

August 10, 2022

Stable company

Good company who takes care of employees.Have good benefits14th month payCSR activitiesEmployee engagementCulture is awesome!Stable company and will not let you down

July 28, 2022

It's more fun and challenging in the HGS iloilo

I'm happy to work on site in ayala technohub HGS iloilo because for a healthy environment.. I'd like to recommend also my friends and relatives to incourege them to apply to this company because this not only a company but u can treated this is your family..

Pros

Free voucher more benefits in this compnay

Cons

8 hours duty

July 26, 2022

Stressful workplace

There are too many tasks to do but not enough time to do it. You would need to do OT just to finish it. That is OT for your tasks plus the mandatory OT.

July 13, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your HGS experience. We wish you all the best! Please connect with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com to further our conversation.

Relaxed and easy accounts

As someone who's a newbie, HGS is a really good company. I have growth. The only con is that the salary is so low. But I'm still really thankful with this company.

July 4, 2022
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

Productive Workplace and Effective Trainers

The people here are great! From the security guards up until to the executives. For a newbie like me, they offer a sufficient salary/benefits package. Their training is very effective and engaging, they'll let you explore further how you communicate in English and expand your vocabulary.

June 17, 2022

Good incentives

Low salary but good incentives as long as you meet the required metrics. Aside from servicing, agents will also do sales. The incentives are based on the sales

Pros

Incentives are great as long as you meet the metrics

Cons

Mandatory ot

June 15, 2022

I learned a lot as newbie in healthcare and its like a big family for 5-yrs enjoyable stay although compensation is not that big. Great place to work.

May 16, 2022

A good company for start ups

A good and a cool place to work, mediocre compensation with regards to salary, friendly people to chill around. there might be some instance that you will have some argument with the upper management but somehow they will resolve your issue.

May 4, 2022

People are nice and company is generous.

Thanks hgs/ betaine! Hopefully our basic pay for csr will increase. And make wfh a lottle longer or permanent if possible. My loyalty is with you. Thanks for everything!

May 12, 2022

It was a good workplace

Management is good! The salary compensation is okay too for those people who are starting their BPO career. I had to leave due personal reasons but it was fun.

April 29, 2022

Kind boss and best team but not satisfied with pay

I handled an easy account here.Taking inbound calls, assisting members from a US Healthcare company in regards to their website/mobile application issues.People around me are so kind and supportive.I just need to leave the team due to personal reasons, I don't find my salary here enough to support my studies and my family at the same time.Overall, this is a good company to start with.

Pros

Fixed weekend off, easy account, working environment, good bosses, supportive team members

Cons

Mandatory overtime, inconsistent salary appraisal

March 28, 2022

Stressful

Don't work here.. very stressful and low paying company. Hr is not good and the management is ver demanding. Not good for the newbies as well.........

Pros

Cons

Stressful

March 25, 2022
Hi! We are extremely sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience at HGS. We would like to learn more to make things better. Kindly write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

Provides good training for leaders and they accept undergrads as support

Very low salary/not at par with other companies, often would have movement to one LOB to another but no increse or premium for added skill which is stressful

February 25, 2022

Pay:job role ratio is very low.

Pay:job role ratio is very terrible. They overpromised with the earnings and they highlight too much on the incentives and the work set-up. Limited transparency. The higher management especially those who have been in the company for so long are very approachable and has a sense of respect with those new ones whose still trying to grasp how they would like to run the business. There is nothing wrong in working hard for this company as long as the hardwork is being compensated accordingly. Incentives distribution is not fair. The same job role but higher compensation to other branches and even to other employees.

February 17, 2022

Friendly environment

I love the people i work with. I am sure that my benefits as an employee were all addessed and credited. Sometimes i am sad because i am working task beyond my roles and responsibilities as a QA but it’s ok it helps me more equipped for my carreer growth in the future

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Working tasks beyond my roles and responsibilities

February 14, 2022

Low Compensation and Benefits

You'll be crosskilled but they will pay you the same. The client that I've handled is very demanding, their metrics are hard to reach. You'll get cited when you're absent from work even if it's due to medical reason (even if you have a valid medical certificate). You'll get your final pay 3-6mos from the clearance date or worst, you'll get nothing. The HR will just inform you that you will not get any final pay because you're overpaid without giving any breakdown or proof that you really are. I have learned a lot during my stay here and I appreciate my colleagues and TL but it's not an overall great experience especially when it comes to compensation and benefits. If you're a newbie, go and apply but if you're tenured, this is not the workplace that you should be in.

February 10, 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits