Play YouTube video button
Information from Hinduja Global Solutions:

Hinduja Global Solutions Management reviews

Philippines312 reviews
Salary / Benefits
-It is common in a call center to receive calls from irate customers.
-I learned to extend my patience and still assist the customer in a professional way.

-the management and supervisors treat the agents like we were at the same level with them.
-the hardest part of the job was dealing with irate doctors

-I most enjoyable part when I gave them the correct solutions
May 31, 2020
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond. :)
Salary / Benefits
Worst shift manager!! On cigna account! Whats the purposed of operation manager???!! Havung off phone even it is queueing??? Where is the justice on those paid theysame amount but imbalance work!! Some take calls some are not!! Stop ur ignorance!
You have your day!! God knows who you are!!!
Pros
Worst
Cons
Worst
July 30, 2020
Hi! We are extremely sorry to hear your unpleasant experience at HGS. We would like to learn more to make things better. Kindly write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com
Salary / Benefits
No discrimination. Feel at home. Everyone is treating you as family. People are helping out each other. HR and Management team are very transparent. They never let their people hanging.
April 24, 2020
Salary / Benefits
They dont give referral fee even though they promote it. Theyre not ready for any calamity. Hard to reach out. Inconsiderate to all employees. I dont recommend
April 7, 2020
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details to us via talk2us@teamhgs.com
Salary / Benefits
HGS Management do not value long loyal years of service. Employee dissatisfaction continue to rise year by year yet money is still the priority over employee welfare.
March 30, 2020
Salary / Benefits
I love working in HGS because the management are too considerate and training are exceptional, learned a lot from them . its the coolest management i have ever been. clean quite, easy, mall, supermarkets, fun and cafes restaurants is just right in the corner and you will not get bored.
March 27, 2020
Salary / Benefits
The environment is good and the people are good. It's the management who is incompetent and plays favorites. Especially when it comes to advancing to a higher post, if management feels that you have a very strong personality and won't give in to every command they give, you won't stand a chance in getting the post. Even if you have all the potential.
March 2, 2020
Salary / Benefits
Hinduja Global Solutions was one of the recommendable companies i've worked with it's competitive salary and benefits as well as it's job culture and management.
February 18, 2020
Salary / Benefits
During my stay in this company, this my longest bpo experience. At first, training was good at the that time. During my ojt to production as well..
But then I observed that my team lead is a bully., he actually threatened you a termination when you have mistake or due absences even.when you actually really sick. Many agents not speaking up due to many reasons to stay and keep up with this team lead.,but according to his record, some of the agents file for a complaint and yet he is not penalize because of his behavior. Sadly many agents feel helpless, suffer in silence.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Poor leadership management
January 13, 2020
Salary / Benefits
The environment seemed positive at first since people around are nice until I experienced their training. The trainer seem nice but during training she is extremely strict. If you can't answer her question regarding the lesson, she will not let it pass until you answer it. She will ask multiple questions and will question your mental capacity as why you can't answer her question. It is like a mental torture with humiliation as she is doing this inside the training room with your co-trainees. This is the worst training I have experienced. I have not experienced this from other BPO companies even in my elementary, high school and college classes. Being a trainer does not give you a license to humiliate or insult someone simply because they are under you. That is power tripping.

This trainer has this self-entitlement. She expects that her command should be followed and you should abide by her rules. As if, her being trainer for the first time has made her a royalty. She was promoted from an agent to a trainer in a short time without any background or passion in teaching. I can imagine the humiliation of all the inexperienced trainees who will fall under her in the future.

We cannot provide an accurate and more honest reviews each time a feedback form is being passed unto us to answer after each module/training since you will submit it to the same person you are giving feedback to that allows them to read the reviews about them. This kind of feedback system is a big no-no because through this, they can even trace who gave them a negative feedback and manipulate the grades
 - more...
December 30, 2019
Salary / Benefits
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about

other product and services. Opens customer accounts by recording account information. Maintains customer records by updating account information. Resolves product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint, Following up to ensure resolution. Maintains financial account by processing customer adjustments.
Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer's information and analyzing customer needs. Contriutes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Up sell Product and Services to existing and New Customer and Promote new product to non Customer -Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. Payments and Billing - accept payment by credit card, offer self-serve payment solutions, and explain charges on the customer's bill. Product features - assist customers with pay-per-view orders, change programming packages, equipment upgrades, and general questions. Sales - use a consultative approach to educate and offer existing customers
Pros
nice culture
Cons
low paying
December 24, 2019
Salary / Benefits
It was good working with HGS. The salary is just fair to everybody and there are incentives that make one work hard to attain it. The management is good but what I don't like is there is no separate toilet for the transgender.
December 11, 2019
Salary / Benefits
Company benefits were fair. Management was fair, work distribution was too much sometimes to be handled by agents specially newbies but when it comes to training i can give them a thumbs up
December 5, 2019
Salary / Benefits
Working at HGS for more than a year. I would not recommend nurses to apply. Vacation and leaves are hard to be approved inspite of early notice. After being tied up on contract, Shift managers, operation managers (Management) will ask you to work on different level of business after 3 days of training which was not agreed upon signing the contract.
November 28, 2019
Salary / Benefits
Great company. Clean facilities friendly personnel and very helpful HR. Clean and variety of food offered. Security during calamities is first and foremost for the management. 👍
November 18, 2019
Salary / Benefits
You have to ask permission before going to the loo, and most of the time, they will not allow you to unless you badly, badly need to go.

The culture is toxic - illicit affairs are very common, more than 50% smoke and drink like crazy, employees steal from each other, rumor-mongering happens round the clock.

The managers are inhuman - they will interrogate you like crazy if you call in sick.
Pros
Higher than industry standard pay.
Cons
Toxic culture. Stressful environment.
November 11, 2019
Salary / Benefits
Good HMO benefits, flex time, management are accommodating, employee voice, engage for success, always have room for improvement, strict but with a heart of gold.
October 29, 2019
Salary / Benefits
Lacks support from management, otherwise, people are fun to work with and are very friendly and helpful. Tools are outdated and we have to fo a lot of things manually. Low pay compared to other BPOs
October 3, 2019
Salary / Benefits
In an average day, I take more than a hundred calls. Most of these calls are centered on customer service and placing orders but I also support some technical issues with Bluetooth speakers and headphones. Technical issues are harder since most customers expect the products to be very good since Bose pricing is higher than average.

Although, I learned proper customer service as a bagger, it is in this company where I gained confidence in communicating and providing assistance to my customers.
I am able to speak well due to the management focusing on shaping my vocabulary and voice. I could say that I become professional for the first time.

The workplace expects a lot from its employees, very low rate of absences and tardiness, high customer satisfaction, and low call handling time.

The hardest part of the job is when a customer's issue has no real solutions and you will be forced to create your own lines to try and comfort the customer. It just leads to the customer expecting more frustration and thus more dissatisfaction.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that I am able to speak to Americans and Canadians
Pros
High salary
September 16, 2019
Salary / Benefits
It has a nice work culture esp. with the open door policy. Through the years, the drive to meet organizational bold goals resulted to changes in benefits, policies and leadership which had positive effects and some areas for improvement.
August 30, 2019
Hi! Thank you for sharing this positive experience with HGS! We aim to maintain work quality we provide for our employees.
Salary / Benefits
it was a good company , wherein it gives its individuals to grow as a person and in the field itself. the company has a good culture in which you can communicate to the management and have an open line discussion.
August 8, 2019
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
1.9K