Hinduja Global Solutions

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews for Technical Support Representative

Technical Support Representative18 reviews
Philippines18 reviews

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,227 reviews

Kind boss and best team but not satisfied with pay

I handled an easy account here.Taking inbound calls, assisting members from a US Healthcare company in regards to their website/mobile application issues.People around me are so kind and supportive.I just need to leave the team due to personal reasons, I don't find my salary here enough to support my studies and my family at the same time.Overall, this is a good company to start with.

Pros

Fixed weekend off, easy account, working environment, good bosses, supportive team members

Cons

Mandatory overtime, inconsistent salary appraisal

March 28, 2022
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

Perfection

The only downside is the cross-training. nightshift schedule. The food in the pantry (expensive but they’ll serve you small portion), Sleeping quarter is love. Plus we had a bug tv for streaming (idk if it’s still there)

Pros

fun environment, lots if activities, bonding and parties, lots of rewards

Cons

Cross training, shifting schedule and KPIs

February 8, 2021
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond. :)

Biased, too much work load, not good compensation

Biased, too much work load, not good compensation. Most of the TL’s look to their self as the owner of the company 😂 dont want to specify. Hahahahaha

Pros

Some of the TL’s can rely on

Cons

Biased, always in favor of their alliance

January 12, 2021
Hi! We are extremely sorry to hear your unpleasant experience at HGS. We would like to learn more to make things better. Kindly write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

Great place to work. Amazing people

Great experience with HGS! Amazing co-workers, fun bosses and leads, relax but engaging work, the benefits are fair. They value professionalism and integrity. The people are friendly and helpful. Love it. I encourage you to apply and take your next step as a Customer service representative. They accommodate everyone regardless of age and experience.. I'm sure you'll love it too.

Pros

Great people, relax and fun work place

Cons

None I think

December 14, 2020

Na

The company ensures that their employee enjoys working everyday by providing recreational amenities inside the production floor. They fully trust their employee which gives their employees to do their work better. Working here is never dragging and always fun. Plus the employees and the management works together to make sure that the business remains on top of its game.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

April 10, 2019
Hi! We can't thank you enough for your kind review! Glad to hear that you enjoying working with HGS. Employees recognize the kind of culture we strive to establish at HGS. Here is one such example : https://www.facebook.com/hgsjobs/photos/a.667966166665767/1742055269256846/?type=3&theater We wish you all the best! :)

a fun place to work at

it has a lot of amenities like pool table, table tennis, and a basketball court inside the office grounds for the employees not to get bored and enjoy their work life balance cultures.

November 26, 2018
Hi! Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that you are had a pleasant experience within HGS. We wish you All the Best and have a bright future! :)

Good company if you are just a beginner

Good stepping stone if you are first timers in the BPO industry. Average pay Very small office They offer 14th month pay to their employees Average type of BPO

Pros

They offer 14th month pay

Cons

Pretty average, you will get bored in the long run.

September 19, 2018
Hi! Thank you for sharing your experience with HGS. We wish you all the best now and always. :)

Good Environment

HGS is a good company. They're allowing High School graduate to work in their company and offering a competitive salary. HGS have a lot of benefits including the health insurance of their employee plus two dependents.

Pros

Free Internet zone

January 1, 2018
We appreciate you sharing your feedback regarding your employment at HGS. Wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Friendly environment workplace

It was such a great experience to work with Hinduja because they gave me an opportunity to gain experience in dealing with customers when it comes to technical problems for their sound system.

Pros

Monthly incentives

Cons

Na

January 1, 2018
Hi, thank you for your valuable feedback. Glad to hear you are having a pleasant experience with HGS. For any other feedback or queries please feel free to write to us at talk2us@teamhgs.com.

All is fine except for the low salary for local account. Not much allowances but good working environment. Nice people and kind bosses. Approachable and supportive team lead and supports.

Pros

Dayshift

Cons

Low salary

January 1, 2018
Hi, we appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Feel free to share your more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Good work environment

I'm staying with this company because I like how management treat it's employees and I have made a lot of good friends. I just don't like it when I come in and there's no station for you to work on.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

proximity

They provide higher salary

This company provides a higher salary and good benefits to employees. The place is good to work with. The management in this company is somehow ok. The mandatory one hour a day is the only problem and the sudden change of schedule everyday.

Call center agent tsr/csr

I have happy memories of your co-officemate I and team building must sooner you can enter because even just 1min automatic still late as you add costomer angry because you do not know how to fix wifi

Pros

free coffee

Cons

12 hours

Fun place to work

A typical day of work starts by talking to customers having problems with internet and phone connections. I've learnt that customer/technical service is very important for keeping customers. Also i've learnt to be very patient. Management is not to bad but drive us to work a lot most of the days. Co-workers are great, they're very friendly right away. The hardest part of the job is its always a night shift. The enjoyable part of the job is when we get commendations from the customers with feel really great and also intensives if our performance is good.

Pros

Can sleep and take a shower at work

Cons

Night shift

very good environment

its fun in this company, because of the people in the account. pay is ok.

fun and perfect place to work

my bosses are great, intelligent and considerate. They can understand our needs and they appreciate our worth as a person and as an employee. My co-workers as well are fun to be with, they will help you especially on times when you needed the help most. With regard to the hardest part of the job, of course nothing is much harder than answering a call just after you were done with the previous call, its like you cant even have the time to sip a water of coffee from the your tumbler because your throat is very dry due to large volume of calls from our valued customers. so definitely, when it comes to the enjoyable, nothing is more enjoyable compared into a harmonious environment, friendly helpful co workers. considerate nice and warm bosses and a lot more.

Pros

healthcare related

Fun workplace and happy people

You get to enjoy all the perks when you get good feedback from customers. Friendly and clean environment. I get to learn a lot about cameras. Amenities are great, like the zen where you can power nap during your break. Team Leaders and supervisors are very helpful. I engage in calls with different type of people. Every calls teaches me how to properly and address issues(especially the customer). You get to know what their needs and wants are.

Pros

Free Pizza and Incentives and certificates when you hit the metrics

Cons

Far from where i live

Colleagues are fun to be with

I stayed here for about 6months. Technical work as well. This is a graveyard shift so its not really good for the health.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Hinduja Global Solutions
  • Technical Support Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?