Hinduja Global Solutions

Intake Specialist7 reviews
Philippines7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,258 reviews

nice and comfortable pantry

In totallity, the work is okay. I learned a lot when it comes to healthcare policy . The management is quite okay .The workplace is nice. The job is manageable. I enjoyed dealing with physicians, specialists , nurses and even to patients . I enjoyed talking witrh them when it regards to medical quiries.Verall experience with them is satisfactory to be graded .

Pros

14th month pay

Cons

nothing

December 1, 2022
Hi, thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would like to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better here. Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Poor management and support; indefinite compensation; incompetent system tools

Incapability of management and support to assist newbies in the work process. It's like you're on your own.HR payroll and recruitment do not communicate well in terms of the compensation. You'll sign the terms stated in the contract then when you wait for your pay. It will not be given to you and even if you raise that concern. Takes weeks and months to address it.System tools for the Healthcare account are as jurassic as dinosaurs! Instead of helping out specialists with their productivity, it adds up to stress when taking calls! Keeps on loading and has lots of windows to open. Worst BPO company ever.

Pros

Work from home, equipment provided by the company

Cons

Graveyard, long hours to input all details with the trackers, tedious workflow

October 11, 2021
Hi! We are extremely sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience at HGS. We would like to learn more to make things better. Kindly write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

Productive and fun colleagues to work with

It's such an extraordinary to work with such nice and fun people around you. It was really fun and worth the while. I was really grateful to be part of that company because I learned so much from my superiors and my colleagues and I was able to improve myself from the experience I had. The management is quite tough because they are really strict when it comes to absents. The hardest part of the job is to do back office works like processing the authorization request we receive through fax and we sometimes need to jump in and take inbound calls to lower the service level. The most memorable part of my job was that my teammates and colleagues are really fun to be with. No matter how stressful our work was, our nice superiors are always there to cheer as up when we are facing hardship on our work. I was grateful and honored to be part of that company.

Cons

Short Breaks

May 9, 2018
Hi, thank you for your feedback. Wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Fun and Satisfying Company.

A kind of routine job that serve the member of Humana Health Plan located in US. I have learned the essence of prolonging your patience and dedication towards the provider. Getting sleepy while on graveyard shift. Mingling with your workmate even if bombarded with heavy calls.

Pros

Free GC, food and gadgets

Cons

Graveyard

January 1, 2018

In general the company has a fair rating since the account is very flexible and amendable unlike any other account that requires hard selling.

My job as a Clinical Intake Specialist is a continuous learning process where in we are helping providers or Doctors in creating an authorization for our clients. Its rewarding in a sense that we are able to help them expedite cases that needs to be expedited due to a life threatening situation...It would be very helpful for the member's to regain their function health to the maximum extent.

Pros

Pro-members / clients

Cons

when claims are denied or cases are denied

Hinduja

Working in this company for 1 year and 3 months thought me alot, although the compensation was not good to support the needs of the employees it still help me to enhance my skill developed my personal growth in terms of dealing with diferrent kind of persons. Gain more confidence and trust about my ability.

Multitasking and Versatile

Fun part in my previous company is that i get to help new agents with America's state mandates. I also got to assist them during calls if diagnosis codes are not given by providers. The hardest part of the job is that i applied for VOICE customer representative but because the account is new I have to handle authorization request thru VOICE and NON VOICE. Despite the scarcity of agents, they still chose to stay in the company because of a good management.

Cons

Everyday State Mandate updates

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits