Hinduja Global Solutions

Healthcare Associate20 reviews
Philippines20 reviews

Found 20 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,227 reviews

Nice co-workers

Nice Co-workers and the Team Leaders are very approachable. Though kind off stressful because you we're being assigned to a different account in a daily basis at times.

August 10, 2022
Hi, thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would like to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better here. Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Productive Workplace and Effective Trainers

The people here are great! From the security guards up until to the executives. For a newbie like me, they offer a sufficient salary/benefits package. Their training is very effective and engaging, they'll let you explore further how you communicate in English and expand your vocabulary.

June 17, 2022

The company is great but the supervisor is not

Working at HGS is good, but the supervisor is not. Also if you're wanting tenurity, you have to get close with your superiors or have skills such as IT. If you don't have a use or advantage, it's useless. They're also looking for new employees and does not value old ones for tenurity. Coaching is good until your supervisor takes everything personal. Relationships with people are needed especially having relationship with your supervisor which goes beyond work to make you favored at work. Working with the account is not stressful but the management itself is stressful. Lots of people are resigning on this company. It's good if you're young and fresh but for tenurity, you got to have skills and relationships with supervisor to get tenured.

March 10, 2022
Hi! We are extremely sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience at HGS. We would like to learn more to make things better. Kindly write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

Salary

Workload does not justify our salary. Mandatory OT and we were only given 1 hr of break/lunch for more than 8 hrs of shift with OT. Typical queueing on MON-TUE.

Pros

Wah

Cons

Mandatory OT, lack of allowance

September 20, 2021
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

Its all fun and games at first

until covid happened, they didn't know how to manage their employees. they don't listen to concerns and suggestions. they add a lot of extra work, without any compensation. Their bonus is very hard to attain, and even when promised for example of 5k, you will not get even half of it, and youre not allowed to complain, you just need to be "grateful". will def not recommend this company to anyone.

Pros

you get 13th and 14th mon

Cons

a lot of extra work without any bonus

June 8, 2021

Good company

Family vibe environment and good company. The company is generous to its employees and has fun environment. Bosses are approachable and helpful. Thank you.

February 26, 2020
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond. :)

Good team but sadly poor management/leadership

During my stay in this company, this my longest bpo experience. At first, training was good at the that time. During my ojt to production as well.. But then I observed that my team lead is a bully., he actually threatened you a termination when you have mistake or due absences even.when you actually really sick. Many agents not speaking up due to many reasons to stay and keep up with this team lead.,but according to his record, some of the agents file for a complaint and yet he is not penalize because of his behavior. Sadly many agents feel helpless, suffer in silence.

Pros

Good compensation

Cons

Poor leadership management

January 13, 2020
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details to us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

14th month pay

Great company. Clean facilities friendly personnel and very helpful HR. Clean and variety of food offered. Security during calamities is first and foremost for the management. 👍

November 18, 2019

A Good Career path for any millennial who is fast paced and has the ability to multi-task. You get a first hand experience on how a Certain Business Prospers and their practices on how they maintain such progress and prosperity of the company and its employees.

Pros

Great salary and Health Benefits

Cons

The Graveyard Shift

October 21, 2019
Hi! Thank you for sharing this positive experience with HGS! We aim to maintain the work quality we provide for our employees.

Productive and client and employee engaged company

I started out with HGS as a healthcare associate. They focus more on how they can develop the skills and engage more with the frontliners. The company helped me see myself growing within the corporate set-up.

September 18, 2019
Hi! Thank you for sharing this positive experience with HGS! We aim to maintain work quality we provide for our employees.

Fun Workplace

We have a lot of activities to provide a healthy work/life balance. Clients listen to their people inside the operations. We managed to have at least once or twice a month meeting to hear out each other and discuss necessary changes.

Pros

Rice allowance. 14th-month pay

Cons

Travel periods

July 23, 2019

Productive and Fun Workplace

My stay in Hinduja was an experience worth noting. The workload involved handling customer concern with regards to insurance benefits and available constituent health care providers. Working at the Customer Service industry, I learned the basics of business transactions relating to accountability and responsibility to clients' concerns. The people at HGS were independent yet the work culture embodies a community approach to business structure. The division of labor was well-thought, and everyone's responsibility doesn't overlap or misconstrue the other employees. The people of HGS portrays an attempt to establish a culture of a community. Each has its own responsibilities to handle, and the after-work life is also managed by HR. The hardest part of the job is the schedule which was different from the familial events or holidays in our locality. This difference made it hard for me to balance my work with my life after work as I was not able to commit to attending family gatherings and events. The most enjoyable part of the job is the benefits and compensations that are well-suited for the night-shift workers who had been away from their families while working night shift and following a foreign time frame.

Pros

Healthcare coverage, employee compensations, recognitions and awards. in-house events

Cons

Health risks for Night shift, Different time frame from PH Holidays

May 28, 2019

less actitvites

For the past 10 years that i have been with the company,i have seen it’s ups and downs and how it grew to what it is today. I thank them for the lessons, confidence and knowledge that they have provided and instilled. But i decided to try something new and want to move to higher level.

Pros

14 month bonus

Cons

Medical insurance limitations, no offline time for additional tasks

May 28, 2019

First Legit Job

Since this was my first job, I was not expecting much. The pay was good for a starting job. The hardest part is the graveyard shift. The most enjoyable part is meeting people and being able to provide quality service to the clients.

August 14, 2018
Wow:)..thanks for your feedback. We are pleased to see your comment!! People like you have helped in creating a wonderful work environment. We wish you All the Best and have a bright future!!

Fun

Good working place. Need to enhance people management bu t overall its a good place to work on with great benefits and HMO plus life insurance. Keep it up.

February 27, 2018
Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at HGS. We're glad that you enjoyed the work and the benefits of HGS. People like you have made HGS a wonderful place to be with:) Wish you a bright future.

Productive and friendly workplace

As a healthcare associate, I was able to manage and balance my working habits and personal life. One of the hardest part would be dealing with different client's behavior and culture, thus, these helped me to be more flexible and more compassionate in working.

Benefits

February 5, 2018
Hi, great to see your feedback :) Very happy that you had a good experience with HGS. We wish you all the best for upcoming career opportunities.

Good working environment

I loved working here since people are nice and managers are so approachable. If i will be earning the same as what i am earning in my new company now i will still go for this company

January 1, 2018
Hi, thank you for sharing your experience at HGS. We're happy to hear that you had enjoyed the work environment at HGS! A good supervisor/manager is important for any employee, and we're glad that your supervisors made you comfortable. Wishing you a bright future.

Not compensated well

Maximum work load with minimum wage salary. Unfriendly Team leads and mandatory Over time almost everyday. But overall, company is balanced when it comes to leaves.

Pros

nightshift

Cons

Maximum work load

January 1, 2018
Hi, thank you for your feedback. As HGS grows we are always analyzing the markets we are in to ensure that we are competitive when it comes to compensation and benefits. Thank you for your employment with HGS and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Please leave me a note at talk2us@teamhgs.com to enable us to understand your concerns better.

challenging, fun and supportive environment

Everyday was a challenge because you'll get to experience different cases that need to be resolved

Well managed facilities.

It's nice to work an a good working environment with good facilities. The company has taught me that attitude is important in every job you may enter. My co-workers are very supportive and nice to deal with. The hardest part would be dealing with issues that are very complicated which is seldom happening. I always enjoy break time where my co-worker and I talks a lot of things which relieves all the stress at work.

Pros

day shift job

Cons

low compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Hinduja Global Solutions
  • Healthcare Associate
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?